• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Smack 2015

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ventura..typical latin player.
Just starting to get good...and he thinks he has earned right to throw at players and stomp around the field like he is mad as hell. like he earned 10 years of respect. Royals better talk to that kid.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just starting to get good...and he thinks he has earned right to throw at players and stomp around the field like he is mad as hell. like he earned 10 years of respect. Royals better talk to that kid.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iggy!!!! that kid is so slick at SS. man he is a gold glover. fun just to watch this kid. and he doesn't have a EGO.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iggy!!!! that kid is so slick at SS. man he is a gold glover. fun just to watch this kid. and he doesn't have a EGO.

He also doesn't have a bat!

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

it was against Mike Trout, what 3 years in the league and might even be younger, lol.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
castellanos happened!!
he comes into the game hitting .120
bases loaded in 7th. NO OUTS relief pitcher comes in. he swings at the first pitch. GIDP 2 outs and man on 3rd. Tigers score 1 run...
then in 9th. Tigers score 3 to get with in 1 run. 2 men on. NO OUTS. he swings at the first pitch. GIDP.
he is going to be the weak link. castellonos sucks

He's only 23. Hopefully he'll get better. He swings at way too much crap. This is the guy I've been hearing for a few years was going to be the next Kaline and we absolutely couldn't trade him.... you know for someone who's actually proven they can hit major league pitching, for instance.

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shane Greene doing his best to make us not miss Max Scherzer. Two starts, 8 innings each, no earned runs, and he threw fewer than 90 pitches each start. And who did the Yankees get in the three-way trade for this guy? Didi Gregorious? BWAA HAAA HAAA HAAAA HAAAA!!!!

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tigers got lucky when they got Greene from the Yankees. he is a strike throwing MOchine!
castellonos last night...1st pitch swinging again...grounding out. Detroit free presss wrote today about his patients at the plate ..he has 4 BB..WTF! guess they haven't watched the last 2 games.

they could have traded him this off season..got a lot for him.. his value can only go down...BUT not many good young 3rd out there either. I think he struggles big time this year

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mr hockey!! what time do the Sharks play?????? BAAWWWHHHAAAAA

red wings play Thursday in T.B. 24 straight years in the play offs...
by the way. construction on new red wings arena is now delay..... Detroit city council worried about parking space sites.... WTF... this is going to be a big mess

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mr hockey!! what time do the Sharks play?????? BAAWWWHHHAAAAA

red wings play Thursday in T.B. 24 straight years in the play offs...
by the way. construction on new red wings arena is now delay..... Detroit city council worried about parking space sites.... WTF... this is going to be a big mess

Wings have been ass as of late. I'd be surprised to see them make it out of the first round.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kid has all kinds of speed and will hit more infield base hits than anyone in the American League my guess. Once he learns how to hit he will be a pretty good on base guy. But really everything above what he gives for fielding is just a bonus.

The few Sox fans I know hated to see him get dealt.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Break up the Royals!!!! Royal fans must think they are dreaming. how long have they waited for this kind of results??? Remember Tigers went through 10 years of the worst baseball in their history before they almost win it all in 2006. People are now talking the AL Central might be the best in MLB...

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wings have been ass as of late. I'd be surprised to see them make it out of the first round.
sure. goal tending and giving up the puck are big problems. no expect much this play off. BUT the boys fought to make it 24 straight years. that's why they call it Hockeytown! Need more players..it will happen

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tigers got lucky when they got Greene from the Yankees. he is a strike throwing MOchine!
castellonos last night...1st pitch swinging again...grounding out. Detroit free presss wrote today about his patients at the plate ..he has 4 BB..WTF! guess they haven't watched the last 2 games.

they could have traded him this off season..got a lot for him.. his value can only go down...BUT not many good young 3rd out there either. I think he struggles big time this year

Dougie...as a fan of the Tigers. I ask to please, pretty fucking please! do not, I repeat do NOT speak of Greene and his talent and predict his Cy season. As your predictions backfire and don't want to see him having TJ surgery in a month.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This comment isn't racist...

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shane Greene doing his best to make us not miss Max Scherzer. Two starts, 8 innings each, no earned runs, and he threw fewer than 90 pitches each start. And who did the Yankees get in the three-way trade for this guy? Didi Gregorious? BWAA HAAA HAAA HAAAA HAAAA!!!!

This comment was very UN howie like. I thought Doug posted it

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He does not need a bat. That stat that y'all talk of that Smitty and myself don't care about is what Iggy is for. WAR+-*< shit. Pretty sure he will play his part for the team there. Unless you tell me his batting is included in that formula. In that case, I will take .245-.255ish range and his defense over what was there last year. Not giving a shit about WAR.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kid has all kinds of speed and will hit more infield base hits than anyone in the American League my guess. Once he learns how to hit he will be a pretty good on base guy. But really everything above what he gives for fielding is just a bonus.

The few Sox fans I know hated to see him get dealt.

That's how I see it. He'd have to be Drew Butera-esque with the bat to be a replacement level (or worse) player IMO. I could see him having seasons around his career averages (.285/.335/.365, 92 OPS+), which would make him an above average SS.