• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Smack 2015

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 68544

This thread reads like a couple of retarded and drunken monkeys trying to fuck a greased watermelon.
yeah.. bums is pretty retarded... posting BS like Kendrys Morales had the most RBI in the league last year and that Jason Vargas coming back from injury was going to help their 2016 rotation when he is going to be out most if not all of the year...

da55bums :fap:

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah.. bums is pretty retarded... posting BS like Kendrys Morales had the most RBI in the league last year and that Jason Vargas coming back from injury was going to help their 2016 rotation when he is going to be out most if not all of the year...

da55bums :fap:

The shit you say is every bit as retarded. In the last couple of pages, I've seen you talk about how the Royals will have the worst rotation in the AL and be the worst team in the AL Central, and one of the worst in baseball.

Fact is, they're the reigning champs, and the Tigers are the reigning worst team in the AL, so you talking this shit makes you look like a achy-assed, retarded talking meatball, and bums responding to your retarded bullshit makes him look retarded in turn.

It's like a fucking slap fight at the Special Olympics in here.

Last edited:

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
white sox fans still holding on to that WS in 2005 to say they are relevant? Think Royals fans will be doing that when they miss the next 10 playoffs?

Look at this shit, for fuck's sake.

The God damned Tigers haven't won a WS since The Natural was in theaters. No team has been a bigger shit pile in the AL Central than the Tigers since its inception. They're currently the reigning basement dwellers, and yet here you are talking shit about relevancy and projections.

You're a babbling half-wit, and bums looks like a retard tangled up in a hula-hoop for taking your shit seriously.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The shit you say is every bit as retarded. In the last couple of pages, I've seen you talk about how the Royals will have the worst rotation in the AL and be the worst team in the AL Central, and one of the worst in baseball.

Fact is, they're the reigning champs, and the Tigers are the reigning worst team in the AL, so you talking this shit makes you look like a achy-assed, retarded talking meatball, and bums responding to your retarded bullshit makes him look retarded in turn.

It's like a fucking slap fight at the Special Olympics in here.
Actually.. Fangraphs is saying they are going to have the worst rotation.. not me... i am just spreading the message.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at this shit, for fuck's sake.

The God damned Tigers haven't won a WS since The Natural was in theaters. No team has been a bigger shit pile in the AL Central than the Tigers since its inception. They're currently the reigning basement dwellers, and yet here you are talking shit about relevancy and projections.

You're a babbling half-wit, and bums looks like a retard tangled up in a hula-hoop for taking your shit seriously.
bums is a retard.. you got that much right.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the fact you believe I am retarded.. yet bums is the one posting bullshit that isn't even real.. that is funny.. the guy said Kendrys Morales led the league in RBI... lol he must be a special breed of retard.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the fact you believe I am retarded.. yet bums is the one posting bullshit that isn't even real.. that is funny.. the guy said Kendrys Morales led the league in RBI... lol

Posting things that aren't "real." You mean, like, projections?

I think you're both retarded, not just you. You and bums. You both act retarded, so I think you're both retarded.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
300x300_santapaws.jpg

merry christmas Doug!

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ho ho ho..merry Christmas. ....i'am working all the days during the holiday except christmas day....still.I must sa . Tigers have improved vsstly.the window on the royals has closed..need I say my prediction? ?

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers getting a butt whipping from the cardinals. Love it. Nice holiday cheer. Cry baby rodgers won't be doing that stupid double check....

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doug.....Aaron Rogers will be playing in at least one playoff game. How many will your pal Stafford going to be playing in this January? Lions shot themselves in the foot with the contract they gave Stafford.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doug.....Aaron Rogers will be playing in at least one playoff game. How many will your pal Stafford going to be playing in this January? Lions shot themselves in the foot with the contract they gave Stafford.

Iffy.. You do realize that Stafford has been amazing for the entire second half of the season right??? and has some of the best numbers in the league... even with the shit start to the season right? You also realize that without the BS face mask call that gave Green Bay another play and 15 yards closer to the end zone... They are not a playoff team right?

The least of the Lions concerns is Stafford.. In fact.. going into next year.. You could argue there isn't a single QB playing better since week 9... Since week 7 he has 23 TD and only 5 INT.... Basically since they shit canned the offensive coordinator and changed the blocking scheme so that he wasn't getting killed every play.. he has been amazing.. but... you are just trolling doug... you probably don't even watch football.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly... of all the players you could use to try to troll.. you chose the guy that is going to end up top 10 in every major statistical catagory for a QB. And you do realize his salary is not anywhere near bad compared to QB's like Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Phillip Rivers, Kaepernick, Flacco, Eli Manning... right? Jesus Iffy... If you are going to troll a Lions fan... don't take the one player that is going to end up with a good season and try to use him.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland, Minnesota, or Bears fans would suck your toes to replace their starter with Stafford.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...all the great stats Stafford has accumulated over the years has brought the team....how many playoff wins? Typical of a fan who is satisfied with Cy Young awards, MVP trophies, BA and ERA leadership. Stafford = Verlander = Megatron = Miggy.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...all the great stats Stafford has accumulated over the years has brought the team....how many playoff wins? Typical of a fan who is satisfied with Cy Young awards, MVP trophies, BA and ERA leadership. Stafford = Verlander = Megatron = Miggy.
Jesus man... Get on your meds. You said they shot themselves in the foot with his contract... Now that you can see that Staffords contract is on par with his production you blow that shit... Lol. You aren't worth my attention.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. You aren't worth my attention.

LOL...Yeah stick with doug for deep sports conversations. Or continue to fill up page after page with silly put downs of bums, that you have repeated at least a dozen times.........