• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Smack 2015

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both Palmer and Stafford took over for REALLY bad teams, too.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rogers is 32... Brady is 38... Palmer is 36... Honestly.. barring major injury.. Stafford could easily have a career that plays out very much like Palmer. I am thinking about putting money down on Palmer to win his first Superbowl this year.. they look great... and they are vegas favorites right now.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both Palmer and Stafford took over for REALLY bad teams, too.
Yeah.. the first few years of Staffords career the defense was so god awful that he could have thrown for 60 Td's and still lost most of the games... And his offensive line has been fecal for the most part too.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always wonder where it gets stupid and then a line like this shows up I would take Stafford over just about every QB in the NFL not named Rogers/Brady/Wilson/ right now... Honestly... its not even a discussion

Stafford is a 41-51 career history starting QB and a 6-9 this year, cherry picking a few good games doesn't make him Joe Montana who cared about winning not stats. QB's playing from behind tend to throw more. Lets put Blake Bortles in the HOF next.

Stafford is currently ranked 9th in stats as well.

Brady
Rogers
Wilson
Palmer
Brees
E Manning
A Daulton
C Newton

would take them all before Stafford, if wins matter

PS pretty sure there is a football thread for this as well

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stafford is a 41-51 career history starting QB and a 6-9 this year, cherry picking a few good games doesn't make him Joe Montana who cared about winning not stats.

Yes, I said the same thing about doug's comment. Still, Bums calling out someone for cherry-picking stats =

pot-kettle.jpg

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always wonder where it gets stupid and then a line like this shows up I would take Stafford over just about every QB in the NFL not named Rogers/Brady/Wilson/ right now... Honestly... its not even a discussion

Stafford is a 41-51 career history starting QB and a 6-9 this year, cherry picking a few good games doesn't make him Joe Montana who cared about winning not stats. QB's playing from behind tend to throw more. Lets put Blake Bortles in the HOF next.

Stafford is currently ranked 9th in stats as well.

Brady
Rogers
Wilson
Palmer
Brees
E Manning
A Daulton
C Newton

would take them all before Stafford, if wins matter

What does "I always wonder where it gets stupid and then a line like this shows up" mean? I have trouble following you bumsy... I literally have no idea what you are trying to say in this post... Who is A Daulton? LOL... Is there a point to this or are you just trying to disagree with me again?

Blake Bortles very easily could end up being a good QB.. he is 23 and having a great season. Nobody said Stafford was a HOFer.. Honestly Bumsy... stick to talking to Doug about stuff.. Your posts are getting less and less intelligent.. and more and more retarded by the day. Honestly... In a few weeks you will be misspelling half the words in your post AND using made up stats.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah and I am pretty sure its the off season for baseball right now.. If you want to start a new 2016 smack talk thread be my guest.. what do you care what is discussed here anyways... are you the topic police?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drew Brees was 40-43 through his age 27 season... oh and the Lions actually have had leads most games they lost this season.. of the 9 losses.. only 2 were blow outs where they were forced to stop running the ball early. Most games they either had the lead and lost it late or were within 1 score... 4 games were lost by 1 score or less...

Not sure why I even bring up points that counter what bums says.. he isn't able to put together a rational sentence at this point...

Last edited:

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does "I always wonder where it gets stupid and then a line like this shows up" mean? I have trouble following you bumsy... I literally have no idea what you are trying to say in this post... Who is A Daulton? LOL... Is there a point to this or are you just trying to disagree with me again?

Blake Bortles very easily could end up being a good QB.. he is 23 and having a great season. Nobody said Stafford was a HOFer.. Honestly Bumsy... stick to talking to Doug about stuff.. Your posts are getting less and less intelligent.. and more and more retarded by the day. Honestly... In a few weeks you will be misspelling half the words in your post AND using made up stats.

You talked Simon and Greene as studs as well after what 6 starts, now your talking Stafford as almost MVP candidate because of 7 starts against crap teams. Collins hits a HR and he will be a solid mlber. Mike Leake a 1.93 k/w ratio in only 9 out his 30 starts last year. I don't know where I get the thought you cherry pick all the time. I see your just never intelligent about anything, baseball, football, health inspections but its only because you tend to not bother with all of the information available.

Stafford- MVP candidate on a 6-9 team, amazing, guess Miggy should have got more votes for MVP last year as well since he had the best stats on a last place Detroit team as well.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You talked Simon and Greene as studs as well after what 6 starts, now your talking Stafford as almost MVP candidate because of 7 starts against crap teams. Collins hits a HR and he will be a solid mlber. Mike Leake a 1.93 k/w ratio in only 9 out his 30 starts last year. I don't know where I get the thought you cherry pick all the time. I see your just never intelligent about anything, baseball, football, health inspections but its only because you tend to not bother with all of the information available.

Stafford- MVP candidate on a 6-9 team, amazing, guess Miggy should have got more votes for MVP last year as well since he had the best stats on a last place Detroit team as well.
LOL this guy saying someone else isn't intelligent is like Tom Cruise calling someone short. Honestly da55bums.. every post you put on here is diarrhea-like. Your last few posts look like someone that is on meth posted them... your basic sentence structure is eroding like your arguments normally do. Are you ok or did you get a bad batch for Christmas?

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure there Trigger, Hosmer to be traded in 2016, lol

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stepping-in-poop.gif i assume this is how people feel when they read this thread after bums posts.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stafford MVP candidate , not sure if Vice or Doug posted it, lines have always been blurry

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Miguel Cabrera has been a gold glove finalist every year he has played 1st"-Vice

lol, I had to look all the way back to 2015, lol

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol at this guy... i am almost 100% certain this guy puts lipstick on and throws darts at drawings he made of what he thinks i look like. da55bums is so obsessed with me I am starting to think he isn't married because he like the ol sausage.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BrdPoo.gif
=
what someone feels like when they stumble upon a thread that da55bums has decided to post on.

Last edited:

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miggy a 1st baseman for 6 years, Vice states he has been a gold glove finalist in all 6 of those years. I just can't make up something this stupid, Miggy the gold glover now.

lol at any of your posts.

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So. I point out Stafford was razor sharp in 3nd half. Under Jim bob cooter (great hillbilly name ) and you start comparing him to the greats. I never said HOF or MVP. Just the guy isn't working with much. And he can sling that pig skin like a wild man..and you diss on him. Still hatin I see