• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Smack 2015

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heck.. The royals opening day payroll this year is going to be around $115 mil already and they still need to find two corner outfielders.. and hopefully someone that doesn't suck turds that can actually pitch some innings in their rotation. The team that won last years WS is not in KC anymore.. They lost Zobrist/Cueto/Madsen/Holland already... and will lose Gordon any day. Rios is gone also and he was actually quite good for the Royals in the first two playoff series... You don't have to be an expert to see the Royals lost a ton of talent... and they obviously don't want to commit to any deals that would add to future season's payroll. Numerous sites are reporting the Royals as having among the worst offseasons in MLB. If you think this season is bad.. wait until you see next year when they Royals have a handful of guys going into the final year of their contracts and have no money to spend on free agents to repair holes.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually iffy.. i talk frequently with the guys from CBS... bastyd, mizzounut, tmac, phoggydog... i have access to their private chat they use during games now since CBS left. I made a point to congrats them...

But you are correct.. I miscalculated the ability of the Royals to win with nothing but a great bullpen and contact hitting... I was wrong there. Good for KC fans.

On the other hand... I am NOT going to let da55bums off the hook.. he has tried to discredit me for years.. when he does nothing but say incorrect things like Jason Vargas is going to be a part of the Royals rotation when in reality... he is recovering from TJ and may not even throw a pitch in 2016 , use made up or cherry picked stats, or just flat out lie.

Iffy.. I highly recommend leaving da55bums on his own... you are a troll... but your intelligence level seems to be higher than da55bums.. you are better than him. Trying to side with him only brings you down bro.

Vice, you discredit yourself more than I can ever do, as I posted your example from 3 seasons ago and proved how uncredible you are. Yes, PAST posts are not proven wrong until at least a season has gone by. Your current posts can't be discredited til after a season. Every season your posts get discredited the following year.

Yes, I said "KC will get Vargas back from injury"...he was injured in July and most everything lists him due back Aug 1.

Cherry picking, hell the last 8 years your life has revolved on it, granted you sure the hell don't do it all the time since I started calling you out on them over the years. Congrats for learning.

lol, you talk frequently to the guys from CBS, lol, I am in there as well, they still trash you and think your a tool. You think they are your "friends", lol, they have laughed at you for years, still do, 2 world series appearances have made all your comments irrelevant, but that's the way they have treated you for years. hilarious you think you have "friends", I haven't seen your 1 little buddy who followed you around since CBS died, he was your friend, lol.

You don't win arguments, you are seldom correct in arguments, you wear people down til they just quit, lol,...see it with EVERYONE you argue with. Cocaine, bipolar, whatever...you just want to fight all the time, that's it. Just like in years gone by of your posts being wrong, we will see how wrong you are next year.

Back to Back World Series appearances and 2015 World Series Champs.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I said "KC will get Vargas back from injury"...he was injured in July and most everything lists him due back Aug 1.

lol, you talk frequently to the guys from CBS, lol, I am in there as well, they still trash you and think your a tool. You think they are your "friends", lol, they have laughed at you for years, still do, 2 world series appearances have made all your comments irrelevant, but that's the way they have treated you for years. hilarious you think you have "friends", I haven't seen your 1 little buddy who followed you around since CBS died, he was your friend, lol.
lol.. he is coming back in Aug.. that means he is going to miss 2/3 of the season!!!! lol.. Many report he won't be back at all.

LOL.. the cbs guys don't seem to like you much either.. especially bastyd.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are such a clown bums... i would say your family is embarrassed by you.. but you clearly are not married or have kids.. probably like the ol sausage if ya know what I mean.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bums... just curious.. why would you reference getting vargas back as a point of why your rotation will be fine in 2016... if you knew he wasn't coming back until Aug 1 at the earliest?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.. you do cherry pick or use fall stats all the time... i guess you didn't learn yet.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vice, you discredit yourself more than I can ever do, as I posted your example from 3 seasons ago and proved how uncredible you are. Yes, PAST posts are not proven wrong until at least a season has gone by. Your current posts can't be discredited til after a season. Every season your posts get discredited the following year.
LOL... I really don't bums.. see... I actually can back up my claims with actual real sources. I know it hurts you that Fangraphs agrees with what I am saying.. but to be honest.. I doubt there are many people that are not homer idiots that actually think the Royals rotation going into the 2016 season is good.. seeing as how their rotation was dog shit last year and it only got worse. I also doubt many people are going to say the Royals lineup is not worse than last year when you lost Gordon... and Zobrist.. who was on FIRE from the time he got to KC.

Face it.. the Royals are a much weaker version of themselves.. I don't even need fangraphs to tell me that. Neither should you. Their payroll is already at last years opening day number or just about... they are not going to sign anyone for big money... they can't. They have to much on the books for 2017 already.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a few gems from last year
Morales was a bad signing - league leader in RBI's on 2015 world series champ team
KC rotation is puke - everyone in rotation now has a 2015 world series champ ring (1 more than Verlander, lol)
Edison will not help your rotation - pitched all season, through playoffs and on 2015 world series champ team
terrible trade to get Zobrist, he won't help you win - on 2015 world series champ team
terrible trade to get Cueto, he won't help you win - on 2015 world series champ team

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carry on with your "insite"

Sadly for KC fans.. their team will never win as long as Dayton Moore is Gm and David Glass owns them (back to back WS appearance and 2015 WS champ)... and a good gm is not coming to KC as long as Glass is there (Dayton Moore)... The scouting in KC is well below average (scouts brought in Cain, Escobar, Gordon, Perez, Moose, Hosmer, Ventura, Duffy, Herrera, Holland).. with the team getting top 10 and top 5 picks yearly.. and rarely having them pan out... development of talent is below average as well.. with guys like Moustakas regressing (progressing) and no pitcher from their farm doing anything in the starting lineup in years (ventura and Duffy). and other than greinke decades... Without payroll.. a team can't win without good scouts and developmental coaches in the minors (see above).. the royals have none of this. The marlins, rays, a's, diamondbacks, and mariners scouts put the royals to shame (no rings for any of these teams)... and unlike teams like the tigers or yankees who can get by without good home grown talent... the royals don't have the money to buy established players (tigers bought a last place team)... I joke when I say its possible that the royals may never go to the playoffs ever again..(back to back WS appearance) and unless a salary cap comes around.. which one won't... it could be true... seriously.. 27 years of developing players with high picks... and what is there to show for it. (2 WS appearance, 7 WS wins, 1 WS Ring). name a royals player from the last 10 years that has went to multiple all star games...

At least when the twins or indians pick high.. something comes from it and they are able to develop it into big league average at best talent... the royals scouts should not be employed (they should get extentions).. period. When farms from teams that pick at the back end of the first round like the red sox, rangers, and rays can outperform your higher picks yearly... you have an issue... Bubba Starling is just the most recent pick blown... Tigers every year have a farm team ranked in the bottom quarter.. yet they seem to produce usable mlb players just as often.. and trade their prospects yearly for talented mlb players (one of the longest WS ring droughts in MLB)... any ways.. my rant is over.. the royals are the worst run team in pro sports..(1st team in years to go to back to back WS). not even the Clippers, Browns or Lions have managed to miss on as many draft picks or playoff appearances as the Royals...(the Lions and the Tigers still have records for futility)

still waiting for you to "back up your claims with real resources"

Here is a "claim" since 1969, the year the Royals became a MLB team - Royals have actually won 13 WS games, the Tigers have won 7 WS games....lol

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a few gems from last year
Morales was a bad signing - league leader in RBI's on 2015 world series champ team
KC rotation is puke - everyone in rotation now has a 2015 world series champ ring (1 more than Verlander, lol)
Edison will not help your rotation - pitched all season, through playoffs and on 2015 world series champ team
terrible trade to get Zobrist, he won't help you win - on 2015 world series champ team
terrible trade to get Cueto, he won't help you win - on 2015 world series champ team
uh? What? Donaldson led the AL in RBI Morales was 6th in the AL..
who cares if they have a ring in regards to 2016... none of them are even a lock to have an era under 4...
when did I say Edison won't help your rotation? please quote that one.. you made that up.
Can you post one time without lying or saying something that is retarded?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL bums. seriously.. you crack me up. You look like a buffoon when you post. Morales led what league in RBI? :crazy:

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can anyone on this site even remotely respect you bums.. seriously.. you can't even get something as simple as who led the league in RBI right... can't wait to hear your excuse for that one.. I guess its just another one of those rare mistakes you make. LOL :kissass:

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you still didn't answer the question of why would you reference getting vargas back as a point of why your rotation will be fine in 2016... if you knew he wasn't coming back until Aug 1 at the earliest?

i know why you don't answer.. its because you know you look like an idiot for saying it.. because until I told you.. you didn't even know that a player on your own team you claim to be a fan of was out of the lineup.:drool:

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
meant League Leader-s, my bad on forgetting the s, fun watching you get all excited when you catch a mistake.

Your like a guy in rehab who wants to blame counslers your addiction. I make 30 mistakes, but you made one see.

Vargas will be back from injury, just like I said.

2015 World Series Champs

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
meant League Leader-s, my bad on forgetting the s, fun watching you get all excited when you catch a mistake.

Your like a guy in rehab who wants to blame counslers your addiction. I make 30 mistakes, but you made one see.

Vargas will be back from injury, just like I said.

2015 World Series Champs
ahahahahahahaahahah :lol::rofl: bums you are a clown... lol.. forgot the s... HAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAAH

Seriously.. just admit you had no idea when Vargas was coming back.. and you didn't forget the s... :laugh3:

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
got it, carry on with your new insite

2015 World Series Champs

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Vice, I guess you are "comparing" Leake and Zimmermann. If so.....

Why do you "round" everything in YOUR favor? Zimmermann's average is $22mil a year...not $20mil. Leake's K/BB ratio is 2.65, not "under 2"."

getting called out by other members using false stats, just today, lol

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
image.gif

This thread reads like a couple of retarded and drunken monkeys trying to fuck a greased watermelon.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Vice, I guess you are "comparing" Leake and Zimmermann. If so.....

Why do you "round" everything in YOUR favor? Zimmermann's average is $22mil a year...not $20mil. Leake's K/BB ratio is 2.65, not "under 2"."

getting called out by other members using false stats, just today, lol
my incorrect math doesn't change the fact you just posted countless incorrect things in a span of about 24 hours.. was your math wrong on Vargas? lol.. you forgot the s.. :pound: