• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Smack 2015

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOU are projecting the Royals to be the shittiest team in the AL Central and one of the worst in MLB, lol, just like you predict them to be EVERY YEAR FOR THE LAST 3 years...(as seen already by the post brought up from 3 years ago, I could get one from EVERY off season, lol)

We get it
:lol:

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOU are projecting the Royals to be the shittiest team in the AL Central and one of the worst in MLB, lol, just like you predict them to be EVERY YEAR FOR THE LAST 3 years...(as seen already by the post brought up from 3 years ago, I could get one from EVERY off season, lol)

We get it
No... actually Fangraphs is... They aren't going to sign anyone that is going to raise the projected WAR of their pitching staff enough to not be ranked near the bottom... there isn't anyone left out there that will raise it more than a point or two... the bullpen's projected war isn't even that good... I don't run Fangraphs.. nor do I create their algorithms... Don't shoot the messanger. :yo:

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VICE, its Fangraphs PROJECTIONS of teams that aren't even completed yet- the stats your using are ALREADY MADE UP, LMAO

GOT IT, lol
LOL at this guy... it hurts that Fangraphs projects your team to go back to the basement doesn't it. I am not Fangraphs clown.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it, just like no one "projected" the Royals would win the AL Central, AL Pennant and WS last year, GOT IT

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it, just like no one "projected" the Royals would win the AL Central, AL Pennant and WS last year, GOT IT
Last year isn't this year.. nobody was projecting the royals bullpen to be average or their team war to be the 6th worst in baseball in 2015.. Fangraphs is this year.. sorry bro.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
da55bums is so stupid he thinks Jason Vargas is going to make a difference in the royals rotation next year... little known to him.. the guy had TJ in July.. and won't be back on a mound until July.. Making his debut most likely in Aug... at best.. but yeah... You would think he would know that as an educated royals fan he claims to be.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
zzzzzz Got it

Fangraphs must have projected the Tigers to finish last last year.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
royals rotation... volquez/ventura/medlen/duffy/young...

:puke:

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
zzzzzz Got it

Fangraphs must have projected the Tigers to finish last last year.
actually they didn't project them to do well.. but nobody can project injuries.. which the tigers had a lot of... nice try though.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wanna explain to us why you thought vargas was going to be a factor next year when he just had TJ surgery a few weeks ago? Some reports say he will miss the entire 2016.... I guess you forgot about that huh.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry.. you only make mistakes once in a while.. lol

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bums you do realize that the royals projected starting rotation only has 1 pitcher to have a 200 inning season.. and volquez only had 1.. right?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mike pelfrey has more 200 inning seasons than the entire projected KC rotation combined... LOL

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want to argue about made up stats? "projections", got it, will pass

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want to argue about made up stats? "projections", got it, will pass
Fangraphs bums.. Complain to them not me. They think the Royals starting rotation is nasty like a wet fart.... Its not me that thinks it.. its fangraphs.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep got it, they are weaker everywhere, entire infield, same, SPs now have Medlen and Vargas back from injury with the same, Herrera, Soria, Davis 7,8 and 9 guys. Got it

you da man
Bums.. I would also like to argue about you saying Jason Vargas was going to be a meaningful part of the KC rotation... I want to know how you think this is possible when there is a good chance he won't even play next year due to TJ. Do you even pay attention to your own team? You don't even know what players are injured or not... lol. Vargas won't be back until Aug at the earliest... Could miss the entire season.. I will help you out here... Holland is not going to play next year either.. not sure if you knew that... seeing as how you didn't know about Vargas.:rofl:

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dabums...each time Vice makes a post about KC. Just respond with "World Series Champions". Add nothing else. You are allowing him to get off the hook. He spent how much time predicting oblivion for the Royals over the last two seasons? AND HE WAS TOTALLY WRONG! You are letting him spin the discussion AWAY from HIS MISTAKE. Don't let him swerve you. Just remind yourself how hard those Royals' fans on CBS must have laughed when the Royals won it all.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dabums...each time Vice makes a post about KC. Just respond with "World Series Champions". Add nothing else. You are allowing him to get off the hook. He spent how much time predicting oblivion for the Royals over the last two seasons? AND HE WAS TOTALLY WRONG! You are letting him spin the discussion AWAY from HIS MISTAKE. Don't let him swerve you. Just remind yourself how hard those Royals' fans on CBS must have laughed when the Royals won it all.
actually iffy.. i talk frequently with the guys from CBS... bastyd, mizzounut, tmac, phoggydog... i have access to their private chat they use during games now since CBS left. I made a point to congrats them...

But you are correct.. I miscalculated the ability of the Royals to win with nothing but a great bullpen and contact hitting... I was wrong there. Good for KC fans.

On the other hand... I am NOT going to let da55bums off the hook.. he has tried to discredit me for years.. when he does nothing but say incorrect things like Jason Vargas is going to be a part of the Royals rotation when in reality... he is recovering from TJ and may not even throw a pitch in 2016 , use made up or cherry picked stats, or just flat out lie.

Iffy.. I highly recommend leaving da55bums on his own... you are a troll... but your intelligence level seems to be higher than da55bums.. you are better than him. Trying to side with him only brings you down bro.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its to easy to "swerve" da55bums... If you get down to actual debates with him he will go to made up or cherry picked stats every time. He will argue anything.. even when he is wrong. I post on the Tigers thread and the creep finds me there and takes Tigers fan quizzes I post... LOL.

As for predicting oblivion.. yes iffy.. i am... take a look at what they are on the hook for salary wise in 2017. There is no way they can do it. With only 13 people under contract next year... they would have a opening day payroll of 140 mil. They are approaching top 5 big boy payrolls when they have the smallest market in baseball and the lowest paying TV deal in the majors. They don't have the projected revenue in any way shape or form to pay that kind of money and not lose boat loads of cash... So yeah... At some point the merry go round stops. They don't have big time TV money like Detroit/NY/Bos/LA or even teams like the Diamondbacks.