• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A Josh McDaniels Question

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny. My personal opinion is Spygate is the most overblown nothing burger in the history of sports. You can't "get caught" cheating if you weren't even trying to hide. Everybody knew they were doing it. That footage could be gained a million different ways. Any coach that's concerned about getting signals stolen should be fired

Deflategate is the second biggest nothing burger in the history of sports but I do believe the ball boy snuck into the bathroom and quickly let some air out of the footballs. That said, I see no advantage to it whatsoever. It should just be legal for the QB to decide how he wants the footballs.
Why do you believe that when, though possible, it's more likely he just needed to take a whiz. He had 1:40 for 12 balls which mean under 10 seconds per ball. That includes taking them out of the bag and putting them back in (which had to be done to be sure each ball was deflated and no was double-deflated). To me it ends at this: it really appears the balls were not actually underinflated....

This is a serious question and not just rhetorical dialog because your position is a bit different than mine.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you believe that when, though possible, it's more likely he just needed to take a whiz. He had 1:40 for 12 balls which mean under 10 seconds per ball. That includes taking them out of the bag and putting them back in (which had to be done to be sure each ball was deflated and no was double-deflated). To me it ends at this: it really appears the balls were not actually underinflated....

This is a serious question and not just rhetorical dialog because your position is a bit different than mine.

Being that some balls were deflated more than others maybe he didn't get to them all. I'm not saying it did happen I'm just saying that it makes sense to me. He quickly and sloppily let some air out of some balls. There were those texts about Brady being pissed about overinflated balls so it's definitely something that was on their minds. The dude's name was the fucking Deflator.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well not according to fines and draft pick losses and game suspensions but hey I guess everyone got it wrong less Pats homers???
More or less.
Pats homers, scientists, judges, politicians etc.
The only ones that agreed with Roger were Pats Haters and the Ignorant.
The Judges ruling was not that the Pats or Brady was guilty, but that Roger had the authority to fine and suspend at will, without just reasoning.
And those that believe the Pats and Brady were punished for any other reason than because Roger could are still ignorant.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being that some balls were deflated more than others maybe he didn't get to them all. I'm not saying it did happen I'm just saying that it makes sense to me. He quickly and sloppily let some air out of some balls. There were those texts about Brady being pissed about overinflated balls so it's definitely something that was on their minds. The dude's name was the fucking Deflator.
Yeah I agree with all that and you hit a key point: texts about Brady being pissed about overinflated balls. I heard about a time when the refs inflated his footballs before a Jets game. Why the fuck are they breaking procedure and messing with the balls? It was hypocritical and invited the "reverse tampering" insulated by a feeling of righteousness. It could also be called baiting...

Who knows if that did happen. Who knows what transpired between that point and the 2014 AFCCG? Maybe the sting expected the balls to be deflated and instead they found balls that were only deflated by the temperature but were not aware of the ideal gas law?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, we waste our breath trying to convince someone committed to something other than what we believe.

There are just some things that you just have to leave alone.

For many men, the absolute last place on earth they would put their face, is between the legs of any woman. For others, it's Nirvana.

The world just keeps going round and round. Where you stop. is up to you.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Convicting" on a message board is hyperbole meaning you believe the conclusions of the NFL's deflategate accusation had merit.

We aren't in denial here. Everyone knows the Pats try to win and push the envelope for a competitive advantage. But so does every other team and in the instance of deflategate, it was not "more likely than not" since it was never established the balls were deflated.
So now you are just repeating what I have been saying all along.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More or less.
Pats homers, scientists, judges, politicians etc.
The only ones that agreed with Roger were Pats Haters and the Ignorant.
The Judges ruling was not that the Pats or Brady was guilty, but that Roger had the authority to fine and suspend at will, without just reasoning.
And those that believe the Pats and Brady were punished for any other reason than because Roger could are still ignorant.
LMAO Politicians People we can trust

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Convicting" on a message board is hyperbole meaning you believe the conclusions of the NFL's deflategate accusation had merit.

We aren't in denial here. Everyone knows the Pats try to win and push the envelope for a competitive advantage. But so does every other team and in the instance of deflategate, it was not "more likely than not" since it was never established the balls were deflated.

So now you are just repeating what I have been saying all along.
When did you say the part in bold? I'm pretty sure you and I have been on the same page for the remainder the whole time.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, we waste our breath trying to convince someone committed to something other than what we believe.

There are just some things that you just have to leave alone.

For many men, the absolute last place on earth they would put their face, is between the legs of any woman. For others, it's Nirvana.

The world just keeps going round and round. Where you stop. is up to you.
In my book, any breath you take isn't a wasted breath as long as you enjoy taking it. For the most part, each back and forth contains something a bit different.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boston Globe reports that the Jacksonville Jaguard have lined up 8 interviews for the head coaching job.

Josh McDaniels is not amongst them.

Leftowich and Bowles from the Bucs, Both Coordinators from The Cowboys, Colts DC, 2 former HCs. Campbell and another guy. The OC of the Packers. I don't have the paper in font of me, it's already in the recyclables. Today is trash pick up.

Surprising that the Chiefs OC is among them with all of the bitching about him being passed of for interviews the past three years. Maybe it's because Andy Reid is the real OC?

Jags, Lions, Raiders will be hiring for sure. Possibly the Panthers? Doesn't look like that many jobs will be available.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Color Josh in Silver and Blac.

The Raiders are taking both Zig and Josh

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really blaming the Colts for deflate-gate? If so that's funny. You sound like Pats super-homer bigken. Back in '19 he said the Browns should have been fined because the Pats got caught illegally videotaping the Bengals in Cleveland.

Since you brought up deflate-gate the only team responsible for that is the team that got caught, the Pats.
bigken also claimed in a previous thread that he had over 200 confirmed kills during his stint in the military. Bigken is not exactly a person to ever take seriously.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bigken also claimed in a previous thread that he had over 200 confirmed kills during his stint in the military. Bigken is not exactly a person to ever take seriously.
Show some respect. You are a guest on a Patriots board! Act like it.
You want to troll her? I don't give a shit.
Want to get personal? STFU.
Take it to the main board. You are warned!

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show some respect. You are a guest on a Patriots board! Act like it.
You want to troll her? I don't give a shit.
Want to get personal? STFU.
Take it to the main board. You are warned!
I appreciate your defense. It's not required. I know what I did, I don't have to prove it to anyone.

As a friend of mine who I served with constantly reminds all: For those who have served, freedom has a flavor that those who have not, will never taste.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I appreciate your defense. It's not required. I know what I did, I don't have to prove it to anyone.

As a friend of mine who I served with constantly reminds all: For those who have served, freedom has a flavor that those who have not, will never taste.
I wasn't defending you. I was defending our board.
I don't mind occasional trolling but getting personal means you are a bad guest.

I threw my grandmother out of our house when I was 15. Why would I put up with that shit now?