• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

a fun superbowl

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IE you are just Seattle homer fans with no valid counterpoint and aren't old enough or possess enough wisdom to understand history and trends repeat themselves quite often even in the sports world.
I like it when you say something stupid, are confronted with actual facts that prove you're wrong, and you change your original argument to fit the narrative. :lol:

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like it when you say something stupid, are confronted with actual facts that prove you're wrong, and you change your original argument to fit the narrative. :lol:

nothing of the sort happened. I explained in full the flaws of the typical google-numbers stupidity.

You obviously need to develop critical thought and context application like me which you are from accomplishing with your 3rd grade posting technique.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ram, does the older and more experienced QB ALWAYS win the SB? No in fact in 5 of the last 6, the younger less experienced guy beat the vet with more playoff games under his belt.

So go on about these trends and how history will repeat itself. If that's true, it favors the Seahawks.

Last edited by a moderator:

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ram, does the older and more experienced QB ALWAYS win the SB? No in fact in 5 of the last 6, the younger less experienced guy beat the vet with more playoff games under his belt.

So go on about these trends and how history will repeat itself. If that's true, it favors the Seahawks.

again, context. I am not saying the QB alone...the entire organization and the circumstance have meaning. Bullshit that leads to Seattle winning..their QB is sub par and their receivers are sub par and their defense has no clue whats coming from Manning.

I predicted that the Pack would beat the Steelers because the Steelers were getting older and injured.

The Steelers obviously had more experience then the Cards when they beat them regardless of the QBs ages.

You kids are too simplistic in your evaluations and one dimensional . the stats you pull up are meaningless to my expertise. The Seahawks are the least experienced team and have no offense. They will lose this game.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to remember you said this.

If you're right - I'll credit you.

If you're wrong - you'll never hear the end of it.

You've been doubting the Hawks all postseason, now they're in the SB. Perhaps you should remember what you say as well as you remember what others say.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've been doubting the Hawks all postseason, now they're in the SB. Perhaps you should remember what you say as well as you remember what others say.

Oh I do.

I had you picked to beat the Saints, and I was right.

I said you hadn't accomplished a damned thing yet - and I was right.

You STILL haven't accomplished a damned thing. You haven't won the SB but looking at the Seahawks themselves you wouldn't know it.

When someone makes an insane claim like their RB is going to rush for 150 yards against their opponent in the SB, yeah - I'm going to remember that one. He shot his mouth off just like that CB you have.

And I'll remind him of that if Lynch doesn't rush for 150.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really are the most elitist and pompous windbag on this site angel. And you clearly are no angel. Your arrogance is simply astounding.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A showdown of No.1 seed teams; best offense against the best defense? Honestly, I can't think of a better SB. Great game coming up.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really are the most elitist and pompous windbag on this site angel. And you clearly are no angel. Your arrogance is simply astounding.

ok honey, try this...

Seattles so called number 1 defense rank is overrated

Seattle Seahawks Football Clubhouse - ESPN

the only quality passing teams they played all year was the Saints and the Colts..I say colts because even though they were 17th in passing yards they had a quality QB. No one else Seattle played all year had a QB worth a damn.

Denver on the other hand had 4 or 5 quality games against much better QBs and well rounded teams.

elitist, pompous windbag :laugh3: thanks for the compliment,nice to meet you,have a nice day :suds:

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok honey, try this...

the only quality passing teams they played all year was the Saints and the Colts..I say colts because even though they were 17th in passing yards they had a quality QB. No one else Seattle played all year had a QB worth a damn.

Denver on the other hand had 4 or 5 quality games against much better QBs and well rounded teams.

elitist, pompous windbag :laugh3: thanks for the compliment,nice to meet you,have a nice day :suds:

Honey?

Did you forget to log in to your other account midnight?

Dipshit.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok honey, try this...

Umm....pretty sure he was referring to Midnight Angel.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok honey, try this...

I've never claimed our defense is anything. I'm a fan and enjoy watching my team win and they have done that more than any other team this year so I've had a lot more fun than most of you. Stats don't win games, players and teams do.

And if you are saying this is still midnightangel then you are in violation of the TOS of this site using multiple accounts and are likely going to be banned from the site. So now you are not only an elitist pompous arrogant windbag, but now someone who can't follow the basic rules either while telling others how outraged they are over not their behavior, but the actions of their team. So congratulations on adding to your legacy.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never claimed our defense is anything. I'm a fan and enjoy watching my team win and they have done that more than any other team this year so I've had a lot more fun than most of you. Stats don't win games, players and teams do.

And if you are saying this is still midnightangel then you are in violation of the TOS of this site using multiple accounts and are likely going to be banned from the site. So now you are not only an elitist pompous arrogant windbag, but now someone who can't follow the basic rules either while telling others how outraged they are over not their behavior, but the actions of their team. So congratulations on adding to your legacy.

I don't even know who the hell you are talking about and my IP address should solve that problem.

you haven't claimed ? well, I am of course referring to the general Seattle fan public.
Even I thought the defense was formidable but now looking at their season I don't really think so as much

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even know who the hell you are talking about and my IP address should solve that problem.

you haven't claimed ? well, I am of course referring to the general Seattle fan public.
Even I thought the defense was formidable but now looking at their season I don't really think so as much

You're not fooling anyone.

ok honey, try this...

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're not fooling anyone.

I'm leaning more toward someone who is confused more than a real alias for midnightangel. The world is full of confused souls.