• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

a fun superbowl

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're not fooling anyone.

that's because I'm not trying to. I thought he was referring to me but apparently not. Now you seem to think I'm someone else because you don't have any cpu savvy or critical thinking skills.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even know who the hell you are talking about and my IP address should solve that problem.

you haven't claimed ? well, I am of course referring to the general Seattle fan public.
Even I thought the defense was formidable but now looking at their season I don't really think so as much

In that case, Seattle's offense is underrated because of some the defenses they played in the year. And Denver's offense is underrated because they faced a lot of shitty defenses. And Denver's defense is underrated because of some of the offense they faced.

So it all equals out.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm leaning more toward someone who is confused more than a real alias for midnightangel. The world is full of confused souls.

like Seahawks fans

[YOUTUBE]
2GhKwoWjAVk
[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm leaning more toward someone who is confused more than a real alias for midnightangel. The world is full of confused souls.

midnight is a tranny and she calls people hunny. i cant imagine we have two weirdos playing that game here.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are right then HD will know. Even if they use a different computer the IP's show up in the same city and there are other ways of telling, even if they are using a proxy.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In that case, Seattle's offense is underrated because of some the defenses they played in the year. And Denver's offense is underrated because they faced a lot of shitty defenses. And Denver's defense is underrated because of some of the offense they faced.

So it all equals out.

Denver played 4 better well rounded teams. It doesn't even out by any stretch. The Broncos just stifled a potent offense in the Patriots and have the other top QB in the league on their team. Seattle is overmatched from every side

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver played 4 better well rounded teams. It doesn't even out by any stretch. The Broncos just stifled a potent offense in the Patriots and have the other top QB in the league on their team. Seattle is overmatched from every side

Better more well rounded teams? By what? Your BS opinion?

Strength of schedule:
Seattle - 11th in league
Denver - 32nd in league

Strength of victory:
Seattle - 6th in league
Denver - 26th in league

So please, go on about how much more impressive their schedule was and how Seattle's defense is overrated but Denver's offense is not. All it takes is a little pretzel logic.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle - 11th in league

LOL was that before the season started ? look at their schedule on espn..all the teams except Indi and new Orleans sucked this year. mostly no one they played had a decent offense or QB .. that's a fact if you actually pay attention to the entire year.

that said...11th strength is strong to you ? they were number one against a midrange ranked schedule and you think they have a chance against one of the greatest QBs of all time when they have no offense to speak of ?

the reason Denver's number is so low is because that's how far superior they were to everyone they played in the first place.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL was that before the season started ? look at their schedule on espn..all the teams except Indi and new Orleans sucked this year. mostly no one they played had a decent offense or QB .. that's a fact if you actually pay attention to the entire year.

that said...11th strength is strong to you ? they were number one against a midrange ranked schedule and you think they have a chance against one of the greatest QBs of all time when they have no offense to speak of ?

the reason Denver's number is so low is because that's how far superior they were to everyone they played in the first place.

Thats current SOS AND SOV, from after the season, dipshit.

Nice try.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good lord this ram douche just keeps getting dumber and dumber, and even more arrogant about his stupidity.

Maybe you should add the Broncos to the list of teams you're a big fan of. :rollseyes:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SF twice, Arizona twice (barely missed the post season and really shouldn't have), Colts on the road. Carolina on the road, Saints at home. If you want to ignore the more average teams outside of them then so be it, but it's not like their schedule was full of the browns and raiders the whole season. Hell, the rams had some struggles but were still decent even. But to say that SF and Carolina sucked, both of which were post season teams, or that Arizona sucked after winning 11 games shows either a bias in your response or a lack of understanding about this season.

There is no doubt that Manning will be the best player on the field that game, provided he stays healthy for the whole thing of course. The problem is outside of him at least 8 of the top 10 players on that field will all be Seahawks and it isn't even close. The QB position is the most important, but there are 21 other guys on the field at the same time and we aren't even discussing Seattle's offense vs Denver's defense.

Anyone from either side that thinks there is no chance for the other team is simply being ignorant. This will likely be a lot closer of a game than you think.