• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A Few WSIS

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fred Jackson or Spiller? I don't like the matchup, but need to start one. Jackson has obviously been the better of the two so far.

Stafford or Rivers? This is an easy call if Megatron is out.

Cameron or VJax? VJax has the better matchup but an unknown QB.

Jackson, Rivers, Cameron?

Thanks for your input.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. If I HAD to choose it would be Spiller... However I have a hunch that neither will do much this game. Cincy has a great run defense (minus Franklin's 100+ yard outing).
2. Not so easy... I'd go with Rivers. Simple stats do it for me here. Rivers plays against the 12th rated pass defense, and Stafford plays against the 4th. Cleveland has a very good cornerback (almost shutdown status) in Joe Haden (sp?). But could go either way since Cleveland's offense could struggle which would open up more opportunities for Stafford.
3. Cameron... No need to explain here

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Same dilemma, I have Fred in there right now... so the answer is probably CJ.
2. Rivers if Calvin plays or not.
3. Cameron. Detroit hasn't given up squat against opposing TE's this season, but also haven't played many great ones... and they're too busy giving up points to opposing WR's, which in most cases the QB will look for... I suspect Cameron gets lots of looks in this one.

...although I do hope the bye week was good for V-Jax and Glennon, as I pretty much have to start Vince.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...although I do hope the bye week was good for V-Jax and Glennon, as I pretty much have to start Vince.

So much for that! Just traded VJax, Vick and Moreno.. for Dez, Eli and Ridley. It leaves Bernard as my RB2 (until Ridley/Vereen get sorted out...also have Andre Brown stashed). I can't see Eli throwing 30 picks, so a turnaround has got to be on the horizon.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would it be crazy to start both Jackson and Spiller? My other options aren't great: C. Johnson, Stacy, and Joique Bell. I figured when I drafted Spiller and Johnson I wouldn't have WSIS dilemmas!

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep Fred in, and between CJ and CJ, I'd start CJ.

...seriously though, with Spiller still gimpy, I'd be inclined to start CJ..K and hope he breaks one, because that's what you'd be banking on with Spiller too, at least Johnson is healthy. I think Wagner is out, so the Hawks D might be a tad more susceptible to the run?

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm pretty much banking on either one of them to break off a big TD. CJ0K is losing goal line touches to Jackie Battle :frusty: who isn't exactly scoring at will. I'm sure I'll vacillate between these enticing options up until game time.