• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A contrite Grapes on Coach's Corner

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I was wrong, and I have to admit it" - I also heard the word sorry.

Not sure if Grimson et al will be satisfied, but that's as close to an apology that you'll get from Don.

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cherry called Grimson and a few other guys pukes, cowards, basically tore them a new asshole for their anti-fighting stance.

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, but me personally I wouldn't go on national TV and call a guy a puke when he's got that magical combination of a 6'5 240 lb body, hands of steel, a nasty disposition, and a law degree.

Stu Grimson considers action over Don Cherry comments ? USATODAY.com

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I was wrong, and I have to admit it" - I also heard the word sorry.

Not sure if Grimson et al will be satisfied, but that's as close to an apology that you'll get from Don.

Wow, At least he said it. Now he needs to stop buying his suits from those Amish quilt makers.

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, At least he said it. Now he needs to stop buying his suits from those Amish quilt makers.

Awww c'mon Boss. I don't know what I enjoy more, his rants or his tacky suits.

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of them are pretty nasty.

His rants or suits? One thing I like about Cherry, agree or disagree, he always speaks his mind. I can't stand media people who's opinion is whatever is PC at the time.

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I better get my lawyer on the phone, because I'm pretty sure I used to call Stu worse things than whatever that Grape sumbitch did.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I better get my lawyer on the phone, because I'm pretty sure I used to call Stu worse things than whatever that Grape sumbitch did.

Here's a little story.

I had 8th row seats at what was then the POND in Anaheim. My favorite Islander at the time was Kasparaitis. What does Milpuke do? He trades him to Pittsburgh a day or two before the Ducks game. When I saw him talk about the trade on TV I threw a baseball threw it. I was so pissed. I went to the game with my Kasparaitis jersey on & YELLED bad things at Smolinski & Milbury for 3 periods. Yes I lost my voice.

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Here's a little story.

I had 8th row seats at what was then the POND in Anaheim. My favorite Islander at the time was Kasparaitis. What does Milpuke do? He trades him to Pittsburgh a day or two before the Ducks game. When I saw him talk about the trade on TV I threw a baseball threw it. I was so pissed. I went to the game with my Kasparaitis jersey on & YELLED bad things at Smolinski & Milbury for 3 periods. Yes I lost my voice.

lol Baseball?! You couldn't of cross checked the tube? :kk:

I'm pretty tame at games. Ok, not really. I get louder at college and USHL games though. Probably because I know they will hear me.