• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

9/22 GDT Peave-me's at Dogs

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boo-Johnnie-LeMaster-San-Francisco-Giants-1979.jpg

belt_brandon_blanco_gregor_giants_white_high_five.jpg

3-terry.jpg

Mays-Fan

Unhyphenated-American
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,936.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A little past your bedtime, Mays Fan? I could never be a Giants fan living on the East Coast. I spent a week at some relatives' home in Boston one summer, and the Giants were playing at home. I got no sleep that week.

LOL. I slept earlier in the game. But, yeah, it is a cross I have to bear.

Mays-Fan

Unhyphenated-American
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,936.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You gotta feel that Bum's blood is pumping like a skydiver right now. He has to be pumped to pitch Tuesday. Big game tomorrow and if they win the pressure shifts to L.A.
True enough, but the guy on the hot seat right now is Huddy. We win tomorrow, and game three is for the sweep and we are back in the division race. We lose tomorrow (now later today), and game three is for LA to clinch.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently, Romo and Dunston got into a shouting match during BP today before the game. I wonder what that was about?

Mays-Fan

Unhyphenated-American
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,936.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently, Romo and Dunston got into a shouting match during BP today before the game. I wonder what that was about?

Reports are that Shawon had trouble convincing Romo that he was NOT going to start in LF tonight.

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All Aboard ! Giants WIN in classic form BEATING L.A. 5-2 in 13 innings

Tonight is a example why teams play 162 games and there are 162 stories to be written to find out who moves on and who goes home for the winter. This game was a classic showdown between two teams fighting for a division championship and both teams brought their "A" games. That is what baseball is all about.

Alabama 22 Jake Peavy took the mound in L.A. and his mission was to shut down a Dodgers team that wanted to knock the Giants on their behinds and ice up the Champagne. Don't pop those corks just yet as the Giants played a gutty ballgame from the opening pitch to the last out. Peavy goes a quality 7 innings giving up 2 ER on 4 H,striking out 4 Dodgers. Peavy had this look in the dugout and on the mound like some Dodgers just keyed his new car and there was going to be hell to pay. Each time he takes the mound I want to grab my glove and spikes and play behind him, giving him everything I have. He has Hunter Pence energy but he wears a toe plate.

The offense started with a huge Blanco HR to start the game and give the boys some good mojo. Blanco took the drummers seat and put on a show. The White Shark struck again in the 13th inning doubling down the right field line to score 2 runs. With the score tied 2-2 after 5 innings the drama started to build and build until that final 13th inning. Another kid rose up and where would the 2014 Giants be without the kids. Andrew Susac who grew up a Cali kid in the Sacramento area 24 years young blooped a liner into left field just in front of a charging Crawford for the Dodgers who threw wide to Home Plate and the score was 3-2 which became 5-2 after Blanco's double. Susac who scored on that double was standing on third when Blanco came wheeling too far around second but Susac reacted quickly enough to get home with that key 5th run while Blanco was thrown out in a rundown between 2nd and 3rd.

This 5-2 win is a game that can carry over and make things interesting in the West. Madison Bumgarner must be chomping at the bit to take the mound Tuesday but at the same time he must stay focused enough to get the job done and put some heat on that Dodgers dugout Wednesday . All Aboard as the boat fills up one more time as we sail on to uncharted waters. Today was a proud day to be a Giants fan as the boys found a way to WIN !

Go Giants !!

BEAT L.A. !!

:suds::clap::thrasher::headbanger::boxing::hope:

on youtube....

What about Bob - I'm Sailing !

posted by jookie57

on youtube..

Styx-Dennis DeYoung "Come Sail Away" 1983

posted by Rock til U Drop...;) Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True enough, but the guy on the hot seat right now is Huddy. We win tomorrow, and game three is for the sweep and we are back in the division race. We lose tomorrow (now later today), and game three is for LA to clinch.

To paraphrase The Wolf in Pulp Fiction: Let's not start sucking each other's d**ks just yet

Hudson vs Kershaw...just sayin'

Mays-Fan

Unhyphenated-American
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,936.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To paraphrase The Wolf in Pulp Fiction: Let's not start sucking each other's d**ks just yet

Hudson vs Kershaw...just sayin'

Agreed, but LA has a way of "tightening their spinksters", to quote an old friend, when the pressure is on:

pulp-fiction-2.jpg

If Bum wins tonight, we are in a position to eat their lunch:

Pulp-Fiction-Burger.jpg

And that will be one tasty burger.