• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 9.15 Spyder @ Rocks

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We could have, should have, would have won if only Kap had listened to me. It’s not really a benching he would still pitch but not every game that is on the line. His confidence would spring back for next year ( since we are losing today to close out our chances for this year).
20/20 hindsight is a thing, to be fair. And as strong as our opinions are, we need to remember that we have access to approx 3.692% of the data that the manager and coaching staff have access to.

I have opinions. I have STRONG opinions. But at the end of the day, Kap and FZ have access to WAY more data about the players and their moods and their health and they statistical trends and their… than I will ever have. There is absolutely nothing I could tell them regarding this team than can (or should) carry ANY weight.

sf1giantfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
20/20 hindsight is a thing, to be fair. And as strong as our opinions are, we need to remember that we have access to approx 3.692% of the data that the manager and coaching staff have access to.

I have opinions. I have STRONG opinions. But at the end of the day, Kap and FZ have access to WAY more data about the players and their moods and their health and they statistical trends and their… than I will ever have. There is absolutely nothing I could tell them regarding this team than can (or should) carry ANY weight.
Remember my being right 99% of the time. This counts towards that.