• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 9/13 Fraudres @ Rook

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People laugh at your comment but does anyone remember that game Edwin Jackson threw against us on July 17th? He went six innings, giving up no hits. He had gotten the first batter out in the 7th before his defense failed him a 2nd time and then he walked his 5th batter before Gillaspie stepped up and got the first hit, a 3 run home run. It took the Giants 7 innings to figure out a guy who had been released by the Marlins (as a relief pitcher) and whom the Padres had just called up from AAA and inserted into their rotation. His ERA currently sits at 5.32.

This makes me wonder, how many times has an opposing pitcher carry a no-hitter against the Giants into the 7th inning in 2016. I know of Stripling and Jackson and think that there were at least two more this year.
Remember it? I WAS THERE!!

That was an awkward game to watch. The team was dead and played just crappy ball.

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember it? I WAS THERE!!

That was an awkward game to watch. The team was dead and played just crappy ball.

They were coming off of Casilla's meltdown the previous night in what would have been a comeback win.

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing no one destroys a Gatorade bucket in the dugout. That would show life. Clearly life is frowned upon on this team.

They all must follow the same script in monotonous tones.