• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

80s Metallica, 90s Alice in Chains or 00s System of a Down?

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He seems to have kind of a littleman's complex. Another thing I noticed is that every time I would say something, he'd regurgitate it back at me as some sort of insult. Like when I said he clearly didn't know how to play because he didn't understand how tuning works, he said I don't know how since he owns 6 guitars.

I find it quite amusing to read his posts. the best part is I think he takes himself seriously even though he sounds like a 12 year old emo girl.Would have much more respect for him if he learned to think for himself rather than blindly follow and backpeddle with weak insults and distraction techniques.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it quite amusing to read his posts. the best part is I think he takes himself seriously even though he sounds like a 12 year old emo girl.Would have much more respect for him if he learned to think for himself rather than blindly follow and backpeddle with weak insults and distraction techniques.

LOL @ your mallcoreness.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how old he is. I shared his radical left views and metal elitist mentality when I was 17. Chalk it up to teenage angst.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, you guys are funny. Aggie, check out Blue Mammoth as well. Kind of Genesis-esque.

Last edited by a moderator:

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another really awesome metal band... I'm really loving the experimental elements metal bands are adding to music nowadays. If you really search, there is some quality metal out there. But for the most part, the new shit sucks. Everything that is "GREAT" comes from the Nordic countries.

Last edited by a moderator:

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I like shit metal then.

All that Nordic and Melodic Black metal nonsense is unlistenable to me.

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I like shit metal then.

All that Nordic and Melodic Black metal nonsense is unlistenable to me.

this is what happens when you get into metal because you see a panterrible/lametallica video on TV and think it's cool because it makes you look tough at the mall

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how old he is. I shared his radical left views and metal elitist mentality when I was 17. Chalk it up to teenage angst.

lmao, what radical left views do I have exactly?

I already caught you telling lies about me once.

As for metal elitism, you never had that mentality if you don't like any of the links I posted earlier as you claim.

Stick to mallcore and panterrible discussions where you might not be the dimmest bulb in the room.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's what happens when you have working ear drums and didn't get beat up by the Pantera tough guys at the mall.

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

think for myself? you mean like traveling the world for music I like rather than taking what MTV, corporate radio, bestbuy, hottopic,etc shove down my throat like you do ?

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's what happens when you have working ear drums and didn't get beat up by the Pantera tough guys at the mall.

so since you didn't actually answer, I'll just assume you're admitting you lied about me and 'radical left wing' views again.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I POST IN ALL CAPS TO SHOW HOW METAL MAKES ME FEEL WHEN I THINK ABOUT ALL THE LIARS AND TOUGH GUYS AT THE MALL AND ALL THE CONSERVATIVES TRYING TO FIX OUR ECONOMY!!!!!! GRRRRR

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I POST IN ALL CAPS TO SHOW HOW METAL MAKES ME FEEL WHEN I THINK ABOUT ALL THE LIARS AND TOUGH GUYS AT THE MALL AND ALL THE CONSERVATIVES TRYING TO FIX OUR ECONOMY!!!!!! GRRRRR

The only thing that pisses me off is that there's a circle of shithead back-patters here who actually enjoy seem to enjoy telling lies about other posters.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is what happens when you get into metal because you see a panterrible/lametallica video on TV and think it's cool because it makes you look tough at the mall

LOL as if you know a fucking thing about me. Why are you obsessed with the mall? Did the girl that worked the Dippin' Dots kiosk not give you her number? Just stick to drawing swords while you listen to your shitcore.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing that pisses me off is that there's a circle of shithead back-patters here who actually enjoy seem to enjoy telling lies about other posters.

What lies do you keep going on about? Paranoia is a bitch.