• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

79 - 99 Bucket NFL Draft : CHAT

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I took the Falcons +700 before the playoffs to win it all. Nice choke lol

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All they needed was two runs with three minutes left, kick the FG to go up 11, and it's over. They try and throw, get sacked, throw again, holding, punt. That said, Brady just passed Marino and Montana as the GOAT in my book. He's the greatest

Nothing against you U.K., most people share this logic. If you thought Marino and Montana were better before this game, how does a Matt Ryan fumble, a holding, a sack, a dropped game winning interception and a coin toss change that? No matter what Brady did the win was not possible without any of those things among many other stupid things Atlanta did.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing against you U.K., most people share this logic. If you thought Marino and Montana were better before this game, how does a Matt Ryan fumble, a holding, a sack, a dropped game winning interception and a coin toss change that? No matter what Brady did the win was not possible without any of those things among many other stupid things Atlanta did.

I didn't watch the game and I would never argue for Brady but all those things you mentioned obviously had to happened for Brady to get a chance but the fact when given the chance he took advantage of it has to say something...

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't watch the game and I would never argue for Brady but all those things you mentioned obviously had to happened for Brady to get a chance but the fact when given the chance he took advantage of it has to say something...

The Falcons defense was on the field for 80 plays and the entire fourth quarter. They had zero shot in the overtime of doing anything.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a bottom line guy. 400+ yards, SB MVP-4, Champion-5....and all his teammates...Thank Him. He's the best

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a bottom line guy. 400+ yards, SB MVP-4, Champion-5....and all his teammates...Thank Him. He's the best

His teammates thank him? Idk what that means. His defense held an offensive playing at an all time level to 21 points. Brady could very easily be 7-0 in Super Bowls or 0-7. Why I find judging based of wins and losses silly and arbitrary. But 95 percent will never agree I've come to terms with that.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But he also lost two SB's with some shit happening against him like the Tyree catch. Not sure of he is better than Montana bc I didnt see much of him but he is the best QB I have ever seen. Doesnt really matter how the other team fucked up. He came back from 25 points with 8:30 to go in the 3rd quarter. Greatest comeback ever. Marino or Montana never did that.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His teammates thank him? Idk what that means. His defense held an offensive playing at an all time level to 21 points. Brady could very easily be 7-0 in Super Bowls or 0-7. Why I find judging based of wins and losses silly and arbitrary. But 95 percent will never agree I've come to terms with that.
What exactly is your argument against, and who is your argument for?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hmm...there is a huge difference between not winning a SB and winning five...then even crazier when you win one being down by 25 points.

I hate the Pats but Brady is the best IMO

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm...there is a huge difference between not winning a SB and winning five...then even crazier when you win one being down by 25 points.

I hate the Pats but Brady is the best IMO

There really isn't honestly. These games all were decided on a play or in this game like 10 plays going one way or another.

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What exactly is your argument against, and who is your argument for?

My argument is against wins counting as a quarterback stat. Brady's won the most out of anybody but if I'm starting a team from scratch aka these drafts am I taking him over Montana or Marino or a few others? Nope. If we were drafting organizations I'd probably take the Patriots as a whole first with Brady, Bill and everybody combined.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade Wilson > Tom Brady

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My argument is against wins counting as a quarterback stat. Brady's won the most out of anybody but if I'm starting a team from scratch aka these drafts am I taking him over Montana or Marino or a few others? Nope. If we were drafting organizations I'd probably take the Patriots as a whole first with Brady, Bill and everybody combined.
Fair enough. The only thing I will say for Marino and Montana is that they were playing a different game with different rules. I disagree about wins as a stat for QB. This Patriots team doesn't have insane talent. The other multiple SB Champion QB's, Montana had Rice, Lott, Craig, etc, Bradshaw had the Steel Curtain, Cowboys had Emmitt, Irvin, Allen, Deion.. Pats have Brady and....who...off this team? Blount? Edelman?

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest if someone wanted to say Bill Belichick was now the greatest coach of all time as much as I wanted to I couldn't argue against it but Tom Brady is not the best QB of all time, looking at the boxscore and reading about the game it seems like it was typical Brady, 6 yard passes and rely on his backs and receivers to get yards after the catch. Eh who knows just my opinion...

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough. The only thing I will say for Marino and Montana is that they were playing a different game with different rules. I disagree about wins as a stat for QB. This Patriots team doesn't have insane talent. The other multiple SB Champion QB's, Montana had Rice, Lott, Craig, etc, Bradshaw had the Steel Curtain, Cowboys had Emmitt, Irvin, Allen, Deion.. Pats have Brady and....who...off this team? Blount? Edelman?

The first three New England Super Bowl teams all were defensive teams. Montana had to go up against great defenses like the Bears, Giants and Redskins in the NFC. Brady's top competitor in his conference was the Colts who never had a defense to speak of. Since Manning left the Colts the AFC has been absolutely horrific. And you left out Bill Bellicheck of that equation. The only coach who can scheme James White to catch 13 damn passes in a Super Bowl. Brady still operates mostly in the shallow passing game and relies heavily on YAC. I just don't see him with the same arm talent as those guys.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeee Haw, football season is over, pitchers and catchers report a week from tomorrow! :suds:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first three New England Super Bowl teams all were defensive teams. Montana had to go up against great defenses like the Bears, Giants and Redskins in the NFC. Brady's top competitor in his conference was the Colts who never had a defense to speak of. Since Manning left the Colts the AFC has been absolutely horrific. And you left out Bill Bellicheck of that equation. The only coach who can scheme James White to catch 13 damn passes in a Super Bowl. Brady still operates mostly in the shallow passing game and relies heavily on YAC. I just don't see him with the same arm talent as those guys.
7 Super Bowls, 5 Rings, and here is my main argument...name another player from this Patriots team that was on the team that won #1. Zero. It's a whole different team. Now name the guys on this team that were on the team that won #3.....They turn over the whole team, say goodbye to their high priced stars when they hit FA, and they don't give a shit, because as long as they have #12, even at 38-39 years old, they will probably win. And he wants to play 3-4 more years. I'm not betting against him winning #6

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7 Super Bowls, 5 Rings, and here is my main argument...name another player from this Patriots team that was on the team that won #1. Zero. It's a whole different team. Now name the guys on this team that were on the team that won #3.....They turn over the whole team, say goodbye to their high priced stars when they hit FA, and they don't give a shit, because as long as they have #12, even at 38-39 years old, they will probably win. And he wants to play 3-4 more years. I'm not betting against him winning #6

Bill Belichick

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, but again, he was a Head Coach before Brady came along. He's been to 7 with him. How many has Bill Belichick won without Brady? It's a nice, round number...