• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

79 - 99 Bucket NFL Draft : CHAT

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 - this isn't the first time that a small oversight in the rules of the draft was discovered until the draft had started, and it made it more difficult for people to come up with players - so it wouldn't be the first time that a situation like this has arisen and people had to make the best of it.

2 - I made a joke about the Twins and you went all pissy. I share my opinion about a rule change and you snipe at it. If you think my attitude is bad, I'm sorry - but, if every time I post something you're just going to get pissy and say I have an attitude, then I'm just gonna stop posting.

1. I just posted lets move on!

2. You for some reason went after my team, I defended them and explained why it didn't matter to me and you made it personal. Now today you express your opinion and I ask a question and get a smart ass comment in return, it's painfully clear that it's you that's been pissy.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text Bolts

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get too uppity there boy.

Not to get in the middle of this but I think the quote was where the tension began... not sure if that was playful or not but I've found it to be in terrible taste to call a grown man a boy... I personally don't do it and wouldn't like it if it's done to me... maybe you were playing, maybe Nos took it wrong, but I would have probably used some choice words... not trying to pile on or choose a side, just trying to offer an outside perspective so we can move on peacefully towards the ending of my next NFL championship... my vbucks are getting low... :heh:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to get in the middle of this but I think the quote was where the tension began... not sure if that was playful or not but I've found it to be in terrible taste to call a grown man a boy... I personally don't do it and wouldn't like it if it's done to me... maybe you were playing, maybe Nos took it wrong, but I would have probably used some choice words... not trying to pile on or choose a side, just trying to offer an outside perspective so we can move on peacefully towards the ending of my next NFL championship... my vbucks are getting low... :heh:

Start shadowing me for betting insight...I will teach you the ways...BOY! :laugh3:

I had to but I agree with everything you said :suds:

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know that's where it got out of hand, and to be honest it wasn't meant to be insulting at all. Hell, I know that Nos is older than I am - and if the word "boy" is where this is all getting hung up on, then I apologize for using it. I had thought (because he commented on it) that he was offended by "uppity". It was meant to be a facetious comment that went horribly wrong and Nos blew a gasket. I said I was sorry for pissing him off - I never had that intent at all.

As for the second incident - I responded to his question the same way I would respond to any question that the asker appears to be using a question to make a point. I assumed that he was making a point with the question, since he already posted that he felt the rule should change based on the fact that the team hadn't come into existence until 2002. I felt he was making a sarcastic inquiry based on his previous post, so I responded as I did. Again, it wasn't supposed to piss him off - but obviously it did. Maybe I should have responded differently, but that's under the bridge at this point.

It was never my intention to piss Nos. off. If I felt that everyone would be happier with me dropping out so that the tension would be gone, I would - but I've seen others drop out and it always just complicates things and makes it so everyone has to deal with it.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text UK

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that's where it got out of hand, and to be honest it wasn't meant to be insulting at all. Hell, I know that Nos is older than I am - and if the word "boy" is where this is all getting hung up on, then I apologize for using it. I had thought (because he commented on it) that he was offended by "uppity". It was meant to be a facetious comment that went horribly wrong and Nos blew a gasket. I said I was sorry for pissing him off - I never had that intent at all.

As for the second incident - I responded to his question the same way I would respond to any question that the asker appears to be using a question to make a point. I assumed that he was making a point with the question, since he already posted that he felt the rule should change based on the fact that the team hadn't come into existence until 2002. I felt he was making a sarcastic inquiry based on his previous post, so I responded as I did. Again, it wasn't supposed to piss him off - but obviously it did. Maybe I should have responded differently, but that's under the bridge at this point.

It was never my intention to piss Nos. off. If I felt that everyone would be happier with me dropping out so that the tension would be gone, I would - but I've seen others drop out and it always just complicates things and makes it so everyone has to deal with it.

I think if you go back and read he's asking the word "uppity" but his ending with the word "BOY" looks like (to me) it wasn't appreciated... again I'm not trying to stand up for Nos, he can handle himself I'm sure... was just giving an outside perspective... if you saw I tried to use humor and the "laughing" rating in an attempt to lighten it up, but that post I didn't... I felt it a little over at the time... If there was indeed a misunderstanding at that point then when another situation arises where sarcasm was in play it may not read well if you get what I'm saying...

That being said, I don't think anyone wants you to quit... I love the stat breakdown you do with many of the players/teams and you catch a lot of mistakes with ineligible and/or already taken players... and do a great job drafting, interacting and voting... I don't think I'm alone in saying you're presence is more than welcome... I hope you stay as well as continue you to join... but nobody likes me so I understand if you decide otherwise... :noidea:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nah you are a very good drafter and we like having you around. You need to draft MORE lol

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if you go back and read he's asking the word "uppity" but his ending with the word "BOY" looks like (to me) it wasn't appreciated... again I'm not trying to stand up for Nos, he can handle himself I'm sure... was just giving an outside perspective... if you saw I tried to use humor and the "laughing" rating in an attempt to lighten it up, but that post I didn't... I felt it a little over at the time... If there was indeed a misunderstanding at that point then when another situation arises where sarcasm was in play it may not read well if you get what I'm saying..

It's ok. I screwed up. Nos is pissed. I haven't handled it well. Time to move on and I'll try not to piss him off again.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I found my new favorite emoji :fear:

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's ok. I screwed up. Nos is pissed. I haven't handled it well. Time to move on and I'll try not to piss him off again.

I wouldn't say screwed up... just miscommunication imo, water under the boat... And yes, try not to piss him off because then I won't have a purpose to be here anymore... :yes:

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't say screwed up... just miscommunication imo, water under the boat... And yes, try not to piss him off because then I won't have a purpose to be here anymore... :yes:

So, you are only here to torment me? :fear:

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Few things... I decided going heavy on offense would be okay because nobody goes 3-4 defense except the guy that gets LT... then Bolts seems to be headed that way, and now Milk...now I have to rethink my scheme defensively... Lynch gets snatched which I wasn't happy about but it always me room to get my NCB Barber... thanks UK... :tsk: