• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

700 million dollars not granted

mutigers1fan

the SoCo kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You may be right, retro. There's a good chance my negative feelings would diminish quickly but I'm young and you know how kids are these days...

If they do in fact leave it probably won't change my rooting interests. Steelers will always be #1, then come the Rams, then anyone else. It's not even close between any of the steps. There really isn't any team in the NFC I like though(some I have great respect for), so by week 6 I'd probably be back in here talking about the Rams, but I think it would become more of a rainy day hobby and less of a daily routine. Being level-headed about it, it would knock the Rams back towards the rest of the field but you're right that given a little time to get over it I would eventually root for the Rams in the NFC each year.

Now that I think about it, living my entire 20+ years(I know, it isn't much) in or around STL I have bought my own tickets to dozens of Mizzou games, countless Cardinals games and even 3 Steelers games. I have never bought a ticket to a Rams game, only going when offered. So in all reality I guess location doesn't matter that much and I'd get over it in time. As of now though let me be a stubborn college kid who speaks emotionally about such things and say I'd jump ship in a heart-beat.