• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 6/9 Champs @ Mutts

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I too followed on my phone, what a great game! Mad props to the kid...who knew? One of the things I really like about baseball, it's so unpredictable. Players, teams, playoffs...love it.

Did any of us think guys like Duffy and Heston and Maxwell and even Panik would be this good?

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Synagogue board meeting; I followed on my phone. Unfortunately, I also followed the abortion in Cleveland.

If LeBron pulls this off he is even better than I gave him credit for, and I already thought he was the best since Jordan. We are watching all time greatness with him.

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Abracadabra Holmes ! It's a No - Hitter for Hesto Presto ...the Magic Man

Giants win 5-0

I wonder if when Chris Heston the 27 yr old rookie right handed pitcher for the San Francisco Giants woke up in NYC this morning he would ever dream of throwing a No - Hitter against the New York Mets in their house under the bright lights and on one of the grandest of stages in sports. Well dreams do come true and tonight Heston did just that. They call him Hesto Presto and tonight he did his thing pulling magic pitches from under his sleeve.

His partner in crime Buster Posey (EL Diablo) called a fantastic game as Heston moved the ball in and out all night and his pitches had good movement all night. He hit a few guys but this was a tremendous performance throwing 110 pitches , striking out 11 with no walks. Heston moved his record to 6-4 and his ERA dropped to 3.77 for the year. Heston added two hits and 2 RBI's to help his own way into the NO - No Winners Circle.

What can you say about Buster Posey but the dude can catch a mean game. He was a force on the field helping Heston along the way on his Journey tonight. Buster also had 3 hits and is now hitting a very respectable .293 for the season. Aoki added 2 hits and should of had three but Heston who might of been distracted for some reason ...hmmm..anyway Heston got thrown out from left field at 2nd base on a line drive shot that Aoki hit costing him a RBI also. The offence was also helped along by the Ice water Twins..Panik and Duffy. They both unloaded for HR's .Panik's shot went to right and Duffy's shot went to to left. Joey P. went 2-5 1 R and 1 RBI . Duff Man went 2-3 BB 1 R and 1 RBI. Bochy got his 700th win of his managers career also.

It was a magical night in New York as the Finnerty's Bar crowd rocked the house in the left field bleachers and the local kid Panik had a army of kinfolk and friends rooting him on as Panik comes from Yonkers NY and is a St. John's University alum.

The end of the night ended up bonkers as the Magic Man and EL Diablo did the Buster hug in the middle of the diamond in a place they call the Big Apple. It really was a magical night for the kid they call Hesto Presto who will put this in his memory bank forever , his performance also goes into the MLB books forever and that is not a magic trick..it really happened as dreams really come true. Shake and Bake !

Go Giants !!

:suds::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

on youtube...

HEART - MAGIC MAN (1976)

posted by Warner Music Videos

Will Ferrel Volare Sings Por Ti Volare - Step Brothers

posted by SUBSCRIBE !!

Last edited:

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any chance Timmeh 2 was more dominant than this one?

Cainer is easily #1
Durty is easily #2
Timmeh 1 is clearly #5

Despite the high pitch count and 4 walks, Tim had 13 Ks in his first no-no. Not "clearly" 5th.

According to each pitcher's game score:

Cainer is #1 with a game score of 101
Durty and Hesto are tied for #2 with a game score of 98
Timmeh 2013 is #4 with a score of 96
Timmeh 2014 is #5 with a score of 92

Do you count K's as dominance (2013), or just mowing through hitters getting quick outs (2014)? I guess that's open to interpretation.

I think we all agree that Cain, Heston and Sanchez's performances were more "dominant".

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Donovan Tate
Matt Hobgood
Matt Purke
Bobby Borchering
Chad James