• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 6/20 Giants @ Snakes

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are right. I just hate looking at this bench and seeing nothing but sub-.200 hitters (Arias, Andrianza, Perez, HicKs, Hacktor at about .215, etc.)

Belt will help. Oxy needs to get healthy.

I forgot Oxy, him too. He's clearly the team's MVP in many ways. We just don't seem to be able to score enough without him.

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Padres win 6-5 scoring three runs in the 9th to beat the Dodgers ! The lead is still at 4 games and maybe this is a sign it's going to turn around.

GiantsPackersChamps2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How would you guys feel about putting Oxy on the DL (backdated to when he was first out). Let him get the legs and back more rest, then come back healthier, meanwhile we call up Duvall

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jansen's ERA now at 4.55 for LA. Gotta love that.

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How would you guys feel about putting Oxy on the DL (backdated to when he was first out). Let him get the legs and back more rest, then come back healthier, meanwhile we call up Duvall

I've been thinking about that. I mean, Gary Brown would probably be pissed that he wasn't called up since he is a comparable player to Pagan. But he doesn't deserve it. Duvall is KILLING the ball this year. I don't want the Giants to "Pill" him, I.E. waste his time in Fresno, he should make his way to the majors soon. Maybe as trade bait. I would love to see him get a shot here though.

GiantsPackersChamps2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been thinking about that. I mean, Gary Brown would probably be pissed that he wasn't called up since he is a comparable player to Pagan. But he doesn't deserve it. Duvall is KILLING the ball this year. I don't want the Giants to "Pill" him, I.E. waste his time in Fresno, he should make his way to the majors soon. Maybe as trade bait. I would love to see him get a shot here though.

Gary Brown :L

Man. Just hard to understand what went wrong with him.

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gary Brown :L

Man. Just hard to understand what went wrong with him.

Sounds like a lot of it is in his head. Part of my previous post alluded to some of that, apparently he wasn't happy with not being added to the 40-man last year and replacing Pagan, or that Juan Perez was called up first, or something like that. He just hasn't been receptive to Giants coaching, clearly is a terrible (dumb) base-runner, no plate discipline. IDK, he's a lost cause to me. I was disappointed when he received Juan Pierre comparisons, I'd love that right about now.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please turn it around, giants. I can't stand seeing the trash pile at Chavez ravine hoist another division trophy. I would rather sponge bathe an entire nursing home than watch the dodgers make the playoffs! Dear God, why did you have to break up the Mccourts and reverse their financial strangulation of the blue bums?!?!

GiantsPackersChamps2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please turn it around, giants. I can't stand seeing the trash pile at Chavez ravine hoist another division trophy. I would rather sponge bathe an entire nursing home than watch the dodgers make the playoffs! Dear God, why did you have to break up the Mccourts and reverse their financial strangulation of the blue bums?!?!

You can help us! We will trade you Tim Lincecum, Brandon Hicks for Goldschmidt and Archie Bradley!