• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

500 team until proven otherwise

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said prove me wrong PLEASE. Gonna win next week against the Vikings just to loose to the Saints 5-5 into bye week. Should win against Giants and Raiders 7-5 L's against Bears, Pack, Skins 7-8, beat Philly 8-8. But still should be good enough to sneak in due to 5-1 vs NFC East teams. Prove me wrong Dallas make me look foolish please.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.500 organization.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing new here, although year after year we're supposed to pretend things are different. They don't learn from their mistakes more times than not, and when they do, it's only a brief moment of clarity. They'll get roasted for how that game ended, and they deserve it. Either go out and try to put it away at the end, or just take 3 knees if you don't care about the 1st down. We've seen them do this sort of thing before, and once again, in a very winnable game, they look clueless when it counts.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
.500 organization.
Yes...it won't get any better with us being 30 million above the cap next year. In last 40 games, we are 500. Dez reverted to being a baby. Our best corner got eaten for lunch all day long. Without the turnovers, they put 50 on us just like the Broncos did. We have very mediocre if not poor safeties and a bad d line. Amazing we were even in the game. Horrible to lose when you are up 6 and the other team has 80 yards to go with no time outs and less than a minute on the clock. Horrible for Scandrick and the safety to get beat on that one throw. Poor coaching and poor play.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing new here, although year after year we're supposed to pretend things are different. They don't learn from their mistakes more times than not, and when they do, it's only a brief moment of clarity. They'll get roasted for how that game ended, and they deserve it. Either go out and try to put it away at the end, or just take 3 knees if you don't care about the 1st down. We've seen them do this sort of thing before, and once again, in a very winnable game, they look clueless when it counts.
:agree:

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This one hurt me more than any other loss (non-playoff game) in the last 15 years because the Cowboys were mistake-free for virtually the entire game while the Lions just continued to beat themselves. And yet the end result is the same fucking thing as always because of one fucking mistake in clock management. This is such bullshit.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yep, this loss was even worse than the Brunell-Moss mess on Monday Night during the ring of honor. The Cowboys legitimately sucked then and really never gave fans much hope.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe I was celebrating with 1.24 left and we had the ball!! Stupid me!! They found another new way to torture us fans! This was the worst regular season loss until the next unbelievable screw up the football gods have planned for us!!

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised these still devastate people. To me, this feels like the norm. In typical Cowboys fashion, I'd expect them to go 1-1 in the next 2, but the crazy thing is, they could lose to the Vikings and beat New Orleans, once again sucking fans back into believing in this thing headed into the bye week.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worse thing about this loss is we are allowing everyone in the division stick around.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worse thing about this loss is we are allowing everyone in the division stick around.

I am like a women scorned when it comes to the Cowboys, I am numb & no longer have any tears when they FUCK me over...:whistle:

#NUMB

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing that sucks worse than this teams secondary is Garrett's clock management. The whole reason he was stripped of his playcalling duties was to help him not fuck up late game double digit leads. I'd have no problem with firing him tonight. He isn't a Super Bowl coach, plain and simple

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At what point do the powers that be realize that garrett is not head coach material. The cowboys lose 2 to 3 games every year because of late game mangement gaffes. This team is not gouing anywhere with this moron at the helm. For a princeton grad he sure seems like a dumbfvuck

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One poster said it perfectly. This team finds new and original ways to blow games. One can also than the refs as in many cases obvious holding calls are ignored and then they decide to throw a flag to kill the clock?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8-8, and then throttled by whoever is the West Wildcard, SF or Seattle

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think is time to grow a pair and stop over reacting. There is a big difference between a bad loss and not competing. As long we are competing ..it's not time to freak just yet.

We lost to the 2 best teams in the league by a combined 4 points, all of our losses a combined 14 points. How many teams lost by more than that in 1 game yesterday?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think is time to grow a pair and stop over reacting. There is a big difference between a bad loss and not competing. As long we are competing ..it's not time to freak just yet.

We lost to the 2 best teams in the league by a combined 4 points, all of our losses a combined 14 points. How many teams lost by more than that in 1 game yesterday?

I understand where you are coming from, but the injuries continue to mount. We have nothing consistent to hang our hats on, except Sean Lee and the special teams.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People will defend him but it starts with the HC. Monte hasn't impressed me at all either but the way we manage to lose games just reeks of bad coaching. Whether it's the mindset, miscommunications, bad play calling, there is always something. Why is practically every game a 1 score game? Why do we always play to the level of our competition? I understand Jerry has a fear of rival alpha males in his house so we'll probably get another Wade, Garret, Dave Campo type of coach but we need a legitimate HC to come in here, help draft well and get this team to consistently reach it's potential.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now you are asking Dallas fans to sit back and use a little common sense here. I don't think that is possible with the majority of this fan base.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think the issue is that they lose too many of these close games, and there's always some glass is half full response to it all. People are tired of being told to smile after losses. People want to see real progress, not more .500 football and last second defeats.