• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

5 reasons why the NFL got Deflategate punshiment wrong

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I think he's trying to say is that Brady fans are delusional.

Which is proven in all these threads by butt-hurt fans trying to defend him like he did no wrong.
I'll keep it simple for you.

The Owners have teams that make money. The league doesn't have profits.

Uh huh

No sharing of income amongst owners on marketing, branding, licensing, etc

Ok, I gotcha

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Which is proven in all these threads by butt-hurt fans trying to defend him like he did no wrong.
SgfS5.gif

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No. He's saying that anyone pro-Brady could shoot holes in the report all day long until it looked like Swiss cheese. You know who is "pro-Brady"? His lawyer.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More intelligence from Deadspin and actual sports writers:

The punishment is a fucked-up overreaction from a league hyperdesperate to protect its image—it’s no accident that the NFL cited “conduct detrimental to the integrity of and public confidence in the game of professional football.”

The league threw the book at the Patriots for the worst and most absurd reasons. Two specifically named in the statement announcing the discipline was Brady’s and the team’s failure to self-incriminate, as if any employee should ever cooperate with an investigation of himself;and the fact that the Patriots are considered repeat offenders for something that happened eight years ago, even though the NFL went out of its way to make clear that Ballghazi didn’t extend to the echelons of the organization that would have been involved with Spygate.

Goodell has been getting away with his arbitrary and unjustifiable judgments for a long time, because he’s always known he has the backing of the handful of owners that matter. Now he’s going after one of them, and that bears close watching. It’s still early in this farce, but no marionette has ever been well-served by attacking its own puppeteer.
uh oh

deadspin! thats one of dirts go to's!

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Small people think "actual sport writers" no one ever heard of, are smarter than them

That guy is a "Fan", with an agenda

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
uh oh

deadspin! thats one of dirts go to's!

I've seen it from a variey of new outlets, too. CBS sports(LaCanfora) and Yahoo Sports(Shutdown Corner) are actual NFL reporters! I only listed Deadspin because Magary DESPISES the Pats, and even he thought the punishment was absurd.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Small people think "actual sport writers" no one ever heard of, are smarter than them

That guy is a "Fan", with an agenda
whats your agenda aside from masturbating at your desk mr 50 shades of dirt?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 Patriot Fans handcuff themselves in NFL offices

Time to start cutting these bozos down

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh huh

No sharing of income amongst owners on marketing, branding, licensing, etc

Ok, I gotcha

If the league earned it, they'd have profits. The teams earned all of that. The teams are the product. The teams are what consumers spend for.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whats your agenda aside from masturbating at your desk mr 50 shades of dirt?

Laughing

If I cared enough, I'd find and post 10 articles to every One of Chappees, that praises Goodell, bashes Brady and the Pats for their ongoing antics

It's done, he is forever tarnished, you and Chappee can't type hard or fast enough to ever change it

None of us could do anything about it

Welcome to the World of Arod

Bunkamania

ESPN Defector
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, at least we're no longer debating how the weather could have lowered the pressure in these balls.

Or, is that still a valid argument?

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Laughing

If I cared enough, I'd find and post 10 articles to every One of Chappees, that praises Goodell, bashes Brady and the Pats for their ongoing antics

It's done, he is forever tarnished, you and Chappee can't type hard or fast enough to ever change it

None of us could do anything about it

Welcome to the World of Arod
tarnished like denvers back to back titles?

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, at least we're no longer debating how the weather could have lowered the pressure in these balls.

would you like some deer antler spray?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the league earned it, they'd have profits. The teams earned all of that. The teams are the product. The teams are what consumers spend for.

So everyone thinks this Commissioner is an idiot, but the guys employing him won't fire him

Why is that?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen it from a variey of new outlets, too. CBS sports(LaCanfora) and Yahoo Sports(Shutdown Corner) are actual NFL reporters! I only listed Deadspin because Magary DESPISES the Pats, and even he thought the punishment was absurd.

I've never liked the Pats. Rooted for the Giants in both Super Bowls. Was very pleased with both outcomes. But the Seahawks are very unlikeable, even more so than the Patriots so my hand was forced. And then all this ball air bullshit and Brady absolutely shredding the blabbering Seahawk idiots. That's how you throw it in the fourth quarter. That's what I want to see. Brady delivered. What a great QB.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never liked the Pats. Rooted for the Giants in both Super Bowls. Was very pleased with both outcomes. But the Seahawks are very unlikeable, even more so than the Patriots so my hand was forced. And then all this ball air bullshit and Brady absolutely shredding the blabbering Seahawk idiots. That's how you throw it in the fourth quarter. That's what I want to see. Brady delivered. What a great QB.

Lmao

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually the Pats specifically mentioned that yesterday:

We recognize our fans’ concerns regarding the NFL’s penalties and share in their disappointment in how this one-sided investigation was handled, as well as the dismissal of the scientific evidence supported by the Ideal Gas Law in the final report.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

^^^Somebody's never played sports.

Or even rode a bike.

Or has a car.

The tires on your big wheel not deflating isn't proof, guy. They're made of hard plastic.