• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 5.11 L'etranger @ Rook

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has gotten rave reviews from the pitchers about his game calling. He wasn’t brought in for his bat.

Sure, I would like to see more offensive contribution from him, but he isn’t a starter. And we don’t have anyone else atm who can take his spot.
Agreed, no need to rush Bart unless Casali’s game calling skills start matching his batting skills.
Now we just hope he can hit his weight the rest of the way out.

Last edited:

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has gotten rave reviews from the pitchers about his game calling. He wasn’t brought in for his bat.

Sure, I would like to see more offensive contribution from him, but he isn’t a starter. And we don’t have anyone else atm who can take his spot.
Is Tromp that much worse than him defensively? And I'd argue part of the reason he was brought it was for his bat. I assume the FO was looking for someone who could be good defensively and not be a total miss offensively as the plan was to have someone who could semi-platoon for an aging and possible rusty Posey.
While no one could have called how poorly Casali would hit thus far (his numbers generally aren't this bad), the counter to that is that no one would have called Posey's offensive numbers being this good.

LHG

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet another fantastic start, FYWW, and McGee with a clean save. Perfect!
Nice to see the bullpen have a good game without Rogers having to appear. Baragar has been one of the better bullpen pieces so far and Littell's SSS looks promising.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BRIB again...in a year with a ton of parity...

LHG

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3