• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 5.11 L'etranger @ Rook

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking forward, the Pirate series has Disco/Gas/JC/Lumber lined up.

It occurs to me that I'm kind of OK with whoever the starter is for any game now.

Weird feeling, as usually we have a couple of guys that make me nervous. Only Rook now, and he seems to be getting better and Kap says he'll be better still. Six man rotation when Sanchy comes back, or somebody to the IL? Seems to me they could use the IL to rest a SP as he'd only need to miss one start.

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking forward, the Pirate series has Disco/Gas/JC/Lumber lined up.

It occurs to me that I'm kind of OK with whoever the starter is for any game now.

Weird feeling, as usually we have a couple of guys that make me nervous. Only Rook now, and he seems to be getting better and Kap says he'll be better still. Six man rotation when Sanchy comes back, or somebody to the IL? Seems to me they could use the IL to rest a SP as he'd only need to miss one start.
Feeling too lazy to look it up but thought that MLB was changing the IL rules, before COVID, to require pitchers to stay a minimum of 15 days on the list and position players a minimum of 10 days. However, that is not being enforced so maybe that was just talk and never ruled on (or MLB backed off the rule when COVID disrupted the game).

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feeling too lazy to look it up but thought that MLB was changing the IL rules, before COVID, to require pitchers to stay a minimum of 15 days on the list and position players a minimum of 10 days. However, that is not being enforced so maybe that was just talk and never ruled on (or MLB backed off the rule when COVID disrupted the game).
Looked it up:

*Options and injured lists will not be different for pitchers: There was a planned rule change for 2020 that would have required pitchers to spend 15 days on option before recall instead of 10 and would have made the injured list a 15-day IL for pitchers. Those rules did not go into effect last season, and will not operate this season either.

Reactions: LHG