• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

5,000 Posts for a Flyers Cup in 2018!

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we should've went after Maroon and Grabner. The Devils gave a 2nd rounder for him and if we are going to be as good as we should be next year that pick will be in the 50-60 best player range. With Maroon they gave up a third round pick and a marginal prospect. With those two i believe we had a shot to win it this season instead of waiting for next season where we may have injuries or guys may slump. So im always in favor of improving the team.

We also could've kept them from going to a team in our own division who we already have trouble beating.
I agree with Maroon, not Grabner, he was to much on the asking price IMO.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happen to 4
Flyersfan4706? or something like that, he was awesome and funny. Who knows who will pop in these days lol?
I remember him as well. We have a classy bunch here on this board.

On another note: this NYS retirement military service buyback is a pain in my ass. I keep getting the friggin runaround. I'm trying to retire 3 yrs early by buying back 3 yrs max of military time. Four plus years during wartime and this should not be this friggin difficult. Any recommendations where to retire boys? I love SD, Wyoming, and hear Colorado is quite nice. I can only imagine becoming smoke buddies with you @Chris p Bacon ..lol

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with Maroon, not Grabner, he was to much on the asking price IMO.
Grabner was the guy we really needed of the two as he can kill penalties has great speed and scores 25 or so goals per year. Too bad hes a Devil now and will go down as a three time loser Isles Rags Devils.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:usa2:
I remember him as well. We have a classy bunch here on this board.

On another note: this NYS retirement military service buyback is a pain in my ass. I keep getting the friggin runaround. I'm trying to retire 3 yrs early by buying back 3 yrs max of military time. Four plus years during wartime and this should not be this friggin difficult. Any recommendations where to retire boys? I love SD, Wyoming, and hear Colorado is quite nice. I can only imagine becoming smoke buddies with you @Chris p Bacon ..lol
Not tax in Alaska, Florida, Nevada, South Dakota, Texas,Washington and Wyoming:usa2:

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happen to 4
Flyersfan4706? or something like that, he was awesome and funny. Who knows who will pop in these days lol?

He's the one I was kind of expecting to see come back, not all you old farts!

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happen to 4
I haven't seen FF in a long time not sure he even came to hoop. Rocky was on another board too can't remember which one. Same with a few of the others can't even remember all of them it's been a while.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't seen FF in a long time not sure he even came to hoop. Rocky was on another board too can't remember which one. Same with a few of the others can't even remember all of them it's been a while.

Hckygoalie31: Says he was last seen here 2011.

2016 for flyersfan4706.

Last edited: