• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

5,000 Posts for a Flyers Cup in 2018!

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good post Mall, unfortunately you're 100% correct about the constant fucked up shit going on and the politics in this country that follow is nothing short of disgusting by both factions(Cults).
I want to send this message to all of our Canadien posters here.I know @raptorlife4 and @4thstreet are from the Toronto area and maybe more? I go to Toronto quite often and this is upsetting that this shit continues to happen and to the point that nothing is shocking anymore. I wish everybody could just live life and not live in fear everywhere they go. But it's the friggin nutjobs that prevent this from happening.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read an article that the cap could go up $5 mill and Lehtera ($1,667 for 2 years) could be bought out which would give us $19 mii with 11 forwards, 5 dmen (Hagg is an RFA) and 2 goalies under contract.

Add: Frost, Myers and Morin and that leaves $16 mill to sign 2 forwards. They can also bring up Vecchione for less than $1 mill. Let Morin or Myers season another year and sign a dman. Many options for the off season.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to send this message to all of our Canadien posters here.I know @raptorlife4 and @4thstreet are from the Toronto area and maybe more? I go to Toronto quite often and this is upsetting that this shit continues to happen and to the point that nothing is shocking anymore. I wish everybody could just live life and not live in fear everywhere they go. But it's the friggin nutjobs that prevent this from happening.

Thanks for the words. Never thought Id see the day but am not surprised.

Toronto is strong and we will over come this.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the words. Never thought Id see the day but am not surprised.

Toronto is strong and we will over come this.
I know from experience that Yonge Street and that surrounding area are always swamped with tourism. I usually stay around Front Street and Yonge.. I'll be up there probably in June to catch a ball game.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know from experience that Yonge Street and that surrounding area are always swamped with tourism. I usually stay around Front Street and Yonge.. I'll be up there probably in June to catch a ball game.
this happened in the North end of the city.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this happened in the North end of the city.
I was just reading that. I have no idea how the officer was able to contain himself from unloading on this guy. The suspect had his firearm ready.. Throw this scumbag in the same cell as Paul Bernardo.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are nut jobs all over the world and its getting to the point where it happens way too often.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hexy has already done a better job just by simply developing home grown players and grooming them from the minors. He is all about draft picks and has a vision, which our GMs previously never had. They did not have patience of going through the process. Hextall will win us a cup, I'm almost certain of it. The problem now is getting the right coaching staff in place and add key pieces.
This is true but our main goal should always be to win the cup and if we dont its just another failure of a season.

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

From Windsor( a bullet shot across from Detroit) but go to Toronto enough to know the areas to stay away from.
All in all a great city-shit can happen anywhere

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well by now I.m sure everyone's heard or read that Hexy has a free reign from Homer to pursue free agents.
I've already got a headache from playing imaginary GM-Who to trade,keep,make offers on,and tell "thanks for your shitty effort,now get the fuck out-Flipper..fill in blank____________.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well by now I.m sure everyone's heard or read that Hexy has a free reign from Homer to pursue free agents.
I've already got a headache from playing imaginary GM-Who to trade,keep,make offers on,and tell "thanks for your shitty effort,now get the fuck out-Flipper..fill in blank____________.

All 3 goalies......GTFO

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just some food for thought. If your stretch pants look like trampoline pants when you wear them, then their look is not for you.