• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

4_9_E_R_S!!!!! ESPN Refugee BS Thread

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I never post in here but its been something I have been wondering how do you change your member status? You know the thing under your handle? I thought it was post based but I have seen people with less posts then me change theirs. Any help would be appreciated.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got to say, the film on this guy looks really good. Good hand useage, moves well for his size, has that killer instinct you want:

Sorry Sick after watching the video that could be the BIGGEST drag queen ever!

LMAO!! What the hell is that? Do you have a link for the real video full length? That's a one skilled big mama.

Here you go Bingo It's a gay ball of some sort in NC

Last edited by a moderator:

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sorry Sick after watching the video that could be the BIGGEST drag queen ever!

Here you go Bingo It's a gay ball of some sort in NC

Oooh. I knew it!!! I posed that same question or made a comment in relations to that being the case (population/audience in attendence). Thanks Supreme.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Although this was a little mean-spirited towards children, I have to admit it was pretty funny:

[YOUTUBE]3yXthdWtU-A[/YOUTUBE]

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is one of the funniest commercials I've seen in a long time!

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[MEDIA=twitter]312984211961298944[/MEDIA]

Despite being hospitalized after hot balloon accident, WR @DonteStallworth did not suffer serious injuries and will be able to resume career

Saw a lot of jokes re: drunk hot air ballooning...

santiagodjs

Yahoo! Refugee / Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didnt know where I should introduce myself, so I'll post my BS here.

I am a Yahoo! message board refugee as they will be shutting down those boards at the end of the month. I do recognize some names here from ESPN and Yahoo!.

I don't post much, but I do enjoy reading different perspectives on 49er football.

Any how, I just wanted to say aloha and I'm glad to have found my new 49er forum, lol.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

I am a Yahoo! message board refugee as they will be shutting down those boards at the end of the month. I do recognize some names here from ESPN and Yahoo!.

I don't post much, but I do enjoy reading different perspectives on 49er football.

Any how, I just wanted to say aloha and I'm glad to have found my new 49er forum, lol.

:welcome::yo:

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:suds: Welcome!

santiagodjs

Yahoo! Refugee / Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks everyone. I'll be here reading a lot of good stuff (Glad I don't have to sift through troll BS). I rarely post; most of my activitiy happens during the offseason lol.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Glad t' have ya Santiagodjs. I think everyone here from the ESPN forum thinks SportsHoopla is a huge improvement over ESPN. I know I do.

It would be nice to get more activity on the other teams' forums, but they haven't caught on as much as the Niner forum has.

4lifer9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

Glad you are joining us! BY THE WAY, THAT WAS TOO MUCH BS...... jk

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Randumb rant:

It bugs me how people constantly use the word "dynamic" to describe players who are very fast. Choose a better word! That's an extremely vague, ambiguous description.

You might as well call him a very "exertive" player. Is it technically accurate? Sure. It's still a terrible choice of word there.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad you are joining us! BY THE WAY, THAT WAS TOO MUCH BS...... jk

Haha, I thought you were referring to the ESPN board because I read the thread from the bottom up. When I read his post, I see the joke. He does need to lower his BS per capita. I don't want him challenging me (though I don't think he stands a chance). ;)

BTW, I'm the BS champ in this thread and perhaps others because all of my posts in this thread and perhaps others are BS and I have the second most posts in this thread. Bingo has the most, but he actually puts some real football stuff from ESPN here. Ninersickness is too close for comfort with his level of BS in this thread. :( (I don't actually take pride in having the most BS, I just post here when I don't want to start a new thread and want to share something.)