• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

4_9_E_R_S!!!!! ESPN Refugee BS Thread

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I'm surprised there isn't a thread about this... Below is the Grand jury testimony of Mike McQueary what he witnessed on March 1st 2002:

On March 1, 2002, a Penn State graduate assistant graduate assistant who was then 28 years old, entered the locker room at the Lasch Football Building on the University Park Campus on a Friday night near the beginning of Spring Break.

The graduate assistant, who was familiar with Sandusky, was going to put some newly purchased sneakers in his locker and get some recruiting tapes to watch. It was about 9:30 p.m. As the graduate assistant entered the locker room doors, he was surprised to find the lights and showers on. He then heard slapping sounds.He believed the sounds to be those of sexual activity. As the graduate assistant put the sneakers in his locker, he looked into the shower. He saw a naked boy, Victim 2, whose age he estimated to be 10 years old, with his hands up against the wall, being subjected to anal intercourse by a naked Sandusky. The graduate assistant was shocked but noticed that both Victim 2 and Sandusky saw him. The graduate assistant left immediately, distraught

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
There's only one word for someone who knows of sexual abuse against a child and doesn't tell the police: Coward. I don't care what the consequences are. You turn your husband in you go hungry? Well then go hungry! To do nothing is almost as bad as the actual abuse.

Nothing pisses me off worse than crap like this! Everyone who knew about those details should be FLOGGED, much less fired.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised there isn't a thread about this... Below is the Grand jury testimony of Mike McQueary what he witnessed on March 1st 2002:

On March 1, 2002, a Penn State graduate assistant graduate assistant who was then 28 years old, entered the locker room at the Lasch Football Building on the University Park Campus on a Friday night near the beginning of Spring Break.

The graduate assistant, who was familiar with Sandusky, was going to put some newly purchased sneakers in his locker and get some recruiting tapes to watch. It was about 9:30 p.m. As the graduate assistant entered the locker room doors, he was surprised to find the lights and showers on. He then heard slapping sounds.He believed the sounds to be those of sexual activity. As the graduate assistant put the sneakers in his locker, he looked into the shower. He saw a naked boy, Victim 2, whose age he estimated to be 10 years old, with his hands up against the wall, being subjected to anal intercourse by a naked Sandusky. The graduate assistant was shocked but noticed that both Victim 2 and Sandusky saw him. The graduate assistant left immediately, distraught

That would have been the time for this:
7088071.jpg

Texas9erFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yes, I 'm a refugee from the ESPN boards.
This is my first post here.

I wish I could use this as a sig here.
NinersNFCWC.jpg

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
So soon to be FA Calalis Campbell... Dude's becoming a pretty nasty DE.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
So if Eli Manning could cut down on the interceptions he would be a friggn' AMAZING QB IMO. He's developed into one of the most accurate QBs in the NFL. I've watched quite a few VaGiants games this season, and he's made some of the closest to perfect passes I've seen all year.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
OT:

So I'm not an NBA fan, but I'll follow a TINY bit in the football offseason like it's nicorette gum. So is Chris Paul going to sign long term or are the Hair Clippers just renting him for the season?

Also just heard Brandon Roy is RETIRING at the age of 27 due to knee injuries. Add that to Greg Oden and it SUCKS to be a Blazers fan. Wow.

Oh, and how much does it suck to be the Blazers' GM? I think they still have to give Roy 63 million dollars. That'll come off the salary cap, but that's a friggn' tough pill to swallow. Worst contract ever?

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OT:

So I'm not an NBA fan, but I'll follow a TINY bit in the football offseason like it's nicorette gum. So is Chris Paul going to sign long term or are the Hair Clippers just renting him for the season?

Also just heard Brandon Roy is RETIRING at the age of 27 due to knee injuries. Add that to Greg Oden and it SUCKS to be a Blazers fan. Wow.

Oh, and how much does it suck to be the Blazers' GM? I think they still have to give Roy 63 million dollars. That'll come off the salary cap, but that's a friggn' tough pill to swallow. Worst contract ever?

Nothing he can do about it. Brandon Roy was a stud when he signed that contract. No one could've seen this coming. He is, however, regretting the day he took Oden over Durant.

Durant, Roy pre injury, and Aldridge would've been bad ass.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Nothing he can do about it. Brandon Roy was a stud when he signed that contract. No one could've seen this coming. He is, however, regretting the day he took Oden over Durant.

Durant, Roy pre injury, and Aldridge would've been bad ass.

Definitely not blaming him. He's got to have some of the worst luck ever. Oden should've been a pretty bad (bad as in good) defender. Everyone should've known he was lying about his age though; it's clear Greg Oden is at least 50 years old. :)

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
By the way can everyone see this image? I uploaded it, but I got like 50 different links for it, and I want to make sure I'm picking the right one:

gregoden.jpg

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To answer your question on Paul he promised to pick up his player option for the '12-'13 season. So he'll be there for two seasons.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Instant Classic!! Funny as Hell!! Who ever put that together certainly knows how to use video software! Awesome!!