• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

4_9_E_R_S!!!!! ESPN Refugee BS Thread

southbaysportsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I went and checked the old ESPN board yesterday and it was hilarious. Apparently everyone who came over here will be back to the ESPN board according to a couple of the posters. Also, we are all Alex Smith Fan Boys and its simply a rah rah board. Don't know about you, but I came over because of Pozz, Imac, Ray Dogg, etc. etc.

trancemeister

Niner Faithful
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went and checked the old ESPN board yesterday and it was hilarious. Apparently everyone who came over here will be back to the ESPN board according to a couple of the posters. Also, we are all Alex Smith Fan Boys and its simply a rah rah board. Don't know about you, but I came over because of Pozz, Imac, Ray Dogg, etc. etc.

It is really the same person, just his multiple personalities responding to each others' posts ;)

trancemeister

Niner Faithful
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you seriously think its only one person over there bashing Alex Smith? I think you are drastically underestimating the bitterness most Niner fans have toward Smith and the Yorks.
Its cool you can post pics over here and stuff, but really outside of the Niner board does this site really get any traffic? The other team boards are mostly empty and nobody posts on the main board. Even posters over here who complain about ESPN all the time are gravitating back. Sorry but thats the truth.

Well, I for one came over for the Niner board. It doesn’t bother me how much traffic other team board do or don’t receive. As it is quite evident, the Niner board receives plenty of traffic to keep worthwhile discussions going. Besides, you obviously haven’t looked at some of the other team boards on SportsHoopla that are quite busy as well.

As far as the bitterness most fans have towards Smith goes, I won’t get into that here. There’s a four letter board where you can take that discussion to! It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out the similarities in the threads of said ‘multiple’ people and they have been busted on it on more than one occasion. All I’ll say on the Smith subject is that I agree his performance has been disappointing but I can’t fault the Niner brass for what they have done this off-season re: the QB situation. Given the circumstances other options just couldn’t be feasible.

Lastly, as far as posters you said have been gravitating back to the ESPN board, name some for me will you? As far as I can see, all the regular posters are still very much here.

SRPnVA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you seriously think its only one person over there bashing Alex Smith? I think you are drastically underestimating the bitterness most Niner fans have toward Smith and the Yorks.
Its cool you can post pics over here and stuff, but really outside of the Niner board does this site really get any traffic? The other team boards are mostly empty and nobody posts on the main board. Even posters over here who complain about ESPN all the time are gravitating back. Sorry but thats the truth.

Is it frustrating waiting for the ESPN board to load when you're having conversations with yourself? I mean having one user name is bad enough, couldn't imagine having to wait on two ... or more... names.

Lightyear49er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Laugh My Mother Fucking Ass Off (you can spell it out here norcal) @ norcaliftom! Many of us aren't happy with Smith's performance but we just don't LIVE and DWELL on it. As for posters gravitating back.......name one please! A few of us wait 5 minutes for that site to load just to get a laugh and post a few comments from time to time.....that doesn't count as "gravitating back". Now those of you that tried to bring your negativity over here and were banned, well, I guess they gravitated back! :wave:

I bet that site was still loading after you posted over here! :rofl:

Walk on home boy. :finger:

Last edited by a moderator:

Lightyear49er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kelly-brook-33457-1024x768.jpg

JAY52PWILLS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What's up fellas yeah I. Jump ship I see all my fellow 9er fans is here I was wonderin where everyone where lol. Oh I. Change my profile its shaq49er. D looked good Sunday. I believe in harbaugh. I hope we beat them cow girls lol

JAY52PWILLS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
hey whats up with warty and deep are they here too? OMG I miss pozzs informative posts lol.....

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's really shocking to me is that Lightyear hasn't started a "Girls of FSU" thread on the hot chicks forum.