• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 49ers vs Rams

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to all those sources he wasn't going to be regardless of what he won or lost.
Is it because of money or just a personality clash with the owner?

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the worst part was they didn't even put the ball at the goal line. They put it at the 1 to 1 1/2 yard line. If anything it should of been at the 1 inch or 2inch mark. It doesn't matter it was 100% TD. Knees where in the end zone and the ball crossed the line.

I don't think he had full possession til he was out of the endzone. And because his momentum carried him forward without being touched, he was ruled down where he went out of bounds.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a fan its pointless to care anymore. When the game is taken away from you from refs that don't have a clue or never played the sport before it means crap. This is killing the NFL. Im done with this crap. I hope Niners do well but Im done really caring about the NFL and posting on Game Day threads and stuff like that. I will always care about the 49ers but Im done with the NFL it self. No more having sundays for football. If I see the game great if not no big deal. Not giving up on the 49ers(even though Roman sucks), just giving football as a whole a break.

This was just bad.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st off crabtree was a TD and 2nd, map fumbled the snap got control of the ball(that was clear) then gained control and went over the goal line and then fumbled again after scoring. Its a TD. safety was clear that it was a safety.

NFL is just bad and shows that they are fixed. Gore fumble was called dead. It wasn't a replay. These plays are replays. No reason to get 3 calls wrong.

Bad calls? I think so. "Clearly." Not so much.

Also, the NFL is "fixed". The Niners just got a community-paid-for new stadium. If the fix were in, I would think that they would be fixing in our favor, not against us. Why fix in favor of the Rams?

There is no reason for the league to fix against the Niners. It just doesn't make sense.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is one of the worst Oline's in football this year.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The replay showed that he clearly had the ball as he was going down into the endzone.

I disagree. To me there wasn't enough evidence that he crossed the line with possession.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also, the NFL is "fixed". The Niners just got a community-paid-for new stadium. If the fix were in, I would think that they would be fixing in our favor, not against us. Why fix in favor of the Rams?

There is no reason for the league to fix against the Niners. It just doesn't make sense.

yes it was 100% clear unless u are blind. Safety and TD by Crabtree was 100%. Kap was a little more difficult but after watching the Replay it was clear.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st off crabtree was a TD and 2nd, map fumbled the snap got control of the ball(that was clear) then gained control and went over the goal line and then fumbled again after scoring. Its a TD. safety was clear that it was a safety.

NFL is just bad and shows that they are fixed. Gore fumble was called dead. It wasn't a replay. These plays are replays. No reason to get 3 calls wrong.

Tough way to end a game, but the games aren't fixed. There was nothing conclusive to overturn that final call. IMO, the game should have never been that close. You have to take care of business at home against an inferior team.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

it does make sense. To lose 2 games because of the refs and replays its clear. NFL likes when new teams take over and right now Arizona is the new team in the west. NFL is the new NBA. Fixed.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. To me there wasn't enough evidence that he crossed the line with possession.

I was just responding to your statement where you said he never clearly gained possession of the ball after the botched snap. He clearly did.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough way to end a game, but the games aren't fixed. There was nothing conclusive to overturn that final call. IMO, the game should have never been that close. You have to take care of business at home against an inferior team.

Crabtree was 100% clear. I have no idea what you are talking about. I agree with your last part of your statement.

GoreRush

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game should never have come down to one play. 49ers just not getting it done today, looking past the Rams perhaps? Rams have been a pain ever since Fisher became head coach for them, I think the Seahags would agree.

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a fan its pointless to care anymore. When the game is taken away from you from refs that don't have a clue or never played the sport before it means crap. This is killing the NFL. Im done with this crap. I hope Niners do well but Im done really caring about the NFL and posting on Game Day threads and stuff like that. I will always care about the 49ers but Im done with the NFL it self. No more having sundays for football. If I see the game great if not no big deal. Not giving up on the 49ers(even though Roman sucks), just giving football as a whole a break.

This was just bad.

Fuck the NFL, and fuck that human garbage asshole Goodell.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes it was 100% clear unless u are blind. Safety and TD by Crabtree was 100%. Kap was a little more difficult but after watching the Replay it was clear.

That's what happens sometimes when you let an inferior team stay in a game they have no business being in. This loss was well deserved.

The interesting thing will be to see what happens next week in New Orleans; do they come back firing or do they quit.

jarrod49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gave up on basketball because of the officials!! I watched the Suns run every team off the court for 5 seasons straight, then the playoffs begin and fouls aren't called fouls anymore and the Suns get taken out year after year, then it comes out that an official who called a ton of fouls against the Suns during a playoff game was crooked but they claim he was the only one, I stopped watching nba, I'm getting to the point of that with the nfl

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers flat out gave another game away at home losing 13-10 vs. Rams

First of all the 49ers defense played their hearts out only giving up 193 yards of offense to the Rams. They did that without Willis, Bowman, and A. Smith. Borland had 18 freaking tackles on defense including 15 that were solo and that is a awesome game. Those guys on defense deserved to drive home tonight winners but now look at the standings and see that they are 4-4 on the season.

If the 49ers don't make the playoffs this year they can point to 2 terrible losses at home vs. the Bears and now the Rams and that will tell you most of the story.

On offense those guys need to look at each other and decide to pull it all together or they will be sitting home for the playoffs. The offensive line is a complete freaking mess right now. They gave up 8 sacks and Kap continues to run for his life out there. If the 49ers make a run the O line needs to suck it up and get their shit straight. Gore on 14 carries for 49 yards and Hyde 2 carries for 17 yards is not enough carries especially against the freaking Rams. The 49ers red zone offense is crap plain and simple. Clock management was terrible again. Play calling on the goal line continues to suffer.

Boldin did shine on offense getting 6 catches for 93 yards but where was the play calling down near the end zone getting the ball in his hands. Boldin is the money man and he needs more touches down there. Kap continues to lock in on Crabtree down there and Kap also needs to handle the blitz which he has not especially when his O line breaks down which has been often. Kap better learn how to handle that blitz because teams are going to continue to attack him with blitz's until he burns their ass's.

This was a tough loss and the now the 49ers have to win 6 of their last 8 games most likely to just get into the dance. Arizona stands at 7-1 and looks real sound this year. The 49ers can do it. They all have to come together or they will be home taking down the Christmas lights instead of playing football. It's in their hands.

Go 49ers !!

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what happens sometimes when you let an inferior team stay in a game they have no business being in. This loss was well deserved.

The interesting thing will be to see what happens next week in New Orleans; do they come back firing or do they quit.

next week doesn't matter season is over. We have to run the table and that won't happen.

NFL needs to start being fair and suspend refs. Right now they get plays called wrong and nothing happens. Start suspending refs or fine them just like players when they do something wrong. Is should be like any other jobs. If I screw up at work multiple times I get suspended and if i screw up enough I would get fired.

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not sure about the safety. He was moving backwards. If they had called it a safety, it would not have been overturned, either.

I don't understand how Crabs catch was ruled a catch but not a TD. the ball broke the plane of the goal line, didn't it?

I don't think Kaep's play was clear from the replays showed on TV. Never should have come down to that, though.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suspending or fining refs is an interesting idea. I wonder how that would effect the game. Either way, the refs aren't the reason the niners lost. The o-line is the reason the niners lost.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure about the safety. He was moving backwards. If they had called it a safety, it would not have been overturned, either.

I don't understand how Crabs catch was ruled a catch but not a TD. the ball broke the plane of the goal line, didn't it?

I don't think Kaep's play was clear from the replays showed on TV. Never should have come down to that, though.

:L