• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers to work Moss out Monday

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good combination?

I'm not sure.

We have all seen Smith have the arm strength to overthrow a lot of deep passes. If Moss is still burning then I think I could work. Plus he's got the height to go and get it too.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, well that's one thing for, even Alex wouldn't be able to over throw a "healthy" up to speed Moss.

Still don't like him on the team, been too cancerous for my likings and I hate his attitude as a player. takes off plays and those habits don't change unless you play for Brady.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I think Randy Moss would also respect Peyton Manning as a QB, along with Brady. :-)

Since we only have 2 receivers signed, and even though I am not sure about how well Moss fits in, I'd be on board bringing him in. Cannot hurt can it?
If Moss acts up I'm sure there will be an easy way out to cut him in his contract.

The other thing I don't understand is we are willing to kick the tires on Moss this year, but last year around week 16 we didn't want to kick the tires on T.O. when we desperately needed more receivers after we cut Braylon.
If you sign T.O. in week 16, a month later by the NFC championship game he could have been productive, maybe made a difference? None of our other WRs made a difference in that game (some made a negative difference but that's been beaten to death).

mufasa76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We have all seen Smith have the arm strength to overthrow a lot of deep passes. If Moss is still burning then I think I could work. Plus he's got the height to go and get it too.

lol

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moss has been fine for the most part when he has a strong coach that can keep him in check. I think harbaugh would do just fine with that. Moss reportedly ran a 4.34 40 time last week in his Saints workout so speed isnt an issue. I think its an OK signing. I mean as long as you arent paying him much then it doesnt really cost you anything to see what happens.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The timed forty turned out to be BS. They say he never ran one.

Madden on KCBS: If Jim Harbaugh's arm is strong enough to throw to Randy Moss, that's probably not a good sign about Moss' speed.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
NFL rules prevent any of our QBs from throwing for the team until April 15th when they are allowed to workout with trainers.

Yeah, I know. 2 minutes after making that post I made a comment on the "edit feature / reason for edit" toolbar at the bottom of that post.

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The timed forty turned out to be BS. They say he never ran one.

Very interesting.....I figured it was BS from the second I heard it, it was PR go increase interest and assure interested parties he still has it.

What I'm wondering is how they got John Clayton to report it. Gives it credibility. Excellent marketing, no doubt, but he can't be happy he was used like that.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I know. 2 minutes after making that post I made a comment on the "edit feature / reason for edit" toolbar at the bottom of that post.

I rarely read those and I bet most don't either. You should have a disclaimer: "By quoting my above post you are expressly accepting all facts stated and opinions brought forth by Bingo as being a true and complete account of the state of the Niners and will forfeit any claim of variance. I understand that any assertion to the contrary will result in board ridicule and total loss of integrity."

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I rarely read those and I bet most don't either. You should have a disclaimer: "By quoting my above post you are expressly accepting all facts stated and opinions brought forth by Bingo as being a true and complete account of the state of the Niners and will forfeit any claim of variance. I understand that any assertion to the contrary will result in board ridicule and total loss of integrity."

:clap2: lol. Did you come up with that on your own? I'm seriously asking because I thought it sounded brilliant. I'm thinking you probably got an official disclaimer quote from somewhere and you doctored it...?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:clap2: lol. Did you come up with that on your own? I'm seriously asking because I thought it sounded brilliant. I'm thinking you probably got an official disclaimer quote from somewhere and you doctored it...?

I did it off the top of my head, but I did just graduate from law school so I must have read them somewhere along the way. Law school is a blur because there was so much I needed to do that wasn't the end product but rather gave me a piece to inform that end product. You don't read about dislaimers, but you sometimes draft contracts.

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There isnt a pro athlete I hate more then Moss. I will always root against him. Yeah a little irrational but there is almost no way in hell I could ever be happy with Moss on the 9ers.

If he catches a TD pass, I'll cheer that Smith or whoever threw it and that the 9ers scored.

This has to be personal... right? Does your wife chant "oooh`Randy", when she talks in her sleep?

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moss had his physical at Stanford and just arrived at HQ.
-BRows

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Randy is wearing a green hoodie sweatshirt for those interested.