• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers @ Seahawks - thoughts?

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be nice to see Kaep take off every once in a while and use those legs. He's not an elite passer. Russell Wilson isn't either but has figured out long ago how he can be effective.

Hate seeing Kaep take off all day long against AZ, but sit in there like a statue against Seattle. Run, Kaep, run!!!

If he sits in the pocket, he will get crushed. Avril is going to abuse J. Martin.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he sits in the pocket, he will get crushed. Avril is going to abuse J. Martin.

Seahawks are able to generate pressure with blitzing. Kap needs to get rid of the ball quickly or run screens to slow down the pass rush. I would be surprised if the Seahawks do not win by double digits.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks are able to generate pressure with blitzing. Kap needs to get rid of the ball quickly or run screens to slow down the pass rush. I would be surprised if the Seahawks do not win by double digits.

Be nice if the coaches actually design and call for run screens. Not just checkdown screens. Hopefully Marcus Martin is able to play today. But then again, this game means little at this point. It is all about next year.

AU_Fever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be nice if the coaches actually design and call for run screens. Not just checkdown screens. Hopefully Marcus Martin is able to play today. But then again, this game means little at this point. It is all about next year.

:agree: It's all about next year. I just hope the Niners play well the last three games. I would hate for them to end the season with a five game losing streak.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree: It's all about next year. I just hope the Niners play well the last three games. I would hate for them to end the season with a five game losing streak.

I am watching the KC/Raider game right now. The Chiefs are blitzing & sending multiple people at Carr and making him look like the rookie he is. The 49ers made him look like an All-Pro last week. The Chiefs offense is keeping the Raiders in the game.

AU_Fever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am watching the KC/Raider game right now. The Chiefs are blitzing & sending multiple people at Carr and making him look like the rookie he is. The 49ers made him look like an All-Pro last week. The Chiefs offense is keeping the Raiders in the game.

Alex Smith has thrown for almost 300 yards and 2 TDs. Chiefs blowing out the Raiders 31-6.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alex Smith has thrown for almost 300 yards and 2 TDs. Chiefs blowing out the Raiders 31-6.

KC has turned it around Alex made some nice throws. I have Jamal Charles on my FF team and Knile Davis on the bench. Fck. Killing me.