• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers' schedule the next 4 games

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 49ers have the slightly easier go of it, except they've got two East Coast trips in one of the dumbest pieces of scheduling the NFL has put out in years. When the preliminary schedule came out and the Niners saw that they were schedule to fly east to play five Eastern Time Zone games in 61 days, they felt they'd be able to do something about at least one of the trips. With the games at Baltimore and Washington separated by 18 days, they figured they'd be able to gerrymander the schedule so that they wouldn't have to fly coast-to-coast twice in a little more than two weeks. But the league couldn't get the Redskins game switched to the 20th; too many complications. Instead of playing in Maryland twice in five days (in Landover on the 20th and 36 miles north in Baltimore on Thanksgiving), the Niners will make two trips. They won't complain, but they're not happy about it.

After beating Patriots, Steelers look to be the best of the AFC - Peter King - SI.com

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder when SF will get to baltimore on a short week?(not to mention they'd be just finishing a game against a tough playoff caliber team)

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i would take 2-2 next four games and rather lose to AFC than NFC teams. cause you never know when that tie breaker might come up? also won't assume one of those wins is against Washington.

yeah, i know all four games are winnable, just saying i'll be ok going 2-2 vice 4-0. the key games are still against other West teams, and as the Rams proved, you ne'va know?

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
We not only got screwed there but later we play the Steelers at home on monday night than have to go to Seattle on Saturday.

I'm glad we're doing good because next season hopefully we'll wind up with some more primetime games especially on the east coast.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We not only got screwed there but later we play the Steelers at home on monday night than have to go to Seattle on Saturday.

I'm glad we're doing good because next season hopefully we'll wind up with some more primetime games especially on the east coast.

we're playing the NFC East this season, its been awhile since we played the AFC East?

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we're playing the NFC East this season, its been awhile since we played the AFC East?

Only happens once every four years now. We draw the AFC East next year, along with the NFC North.

So, for 2012: @NE, BUF, @NYJ, MIA; GB, DET, @MIN, @CHI; STL, @STL, AZ, @AZ, SEA, @SEA, the NFC E winner(probably @NYG), NFC S winner (probably NO)

Weird that we can almost lock in the 2012 schedule in October....

Home: BUF, MIA, GB, DET, STL, AZ, SEA, NO
Road: NE, NYJ, MIN, CHI, STL, AZ, SEA, NYG

My guess for national games: GB, NO, @NE, @NYJ
Hopefully, we'll get the Jets and Giants in consecutive weeks...Youngstown here we come...

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We also got to play two teams coming off Monday night games already. So although the schedule does suck this year as far as travel, at least we got a little help.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Only happens once every four years now. We draw the AFC East next year, along with the NFC North.

So, for 2012: @NE, BUF, @NYJ, MIA; GB, DET, @MIN, @CHI; STL, @STL, AZ, @AZ, SEA, @SEA, the NFC E winner(probably @NYG), NFC S winner (probably NO)

Weird that we can almost lock in the 2012 schedule in October....

Home: BUF, MIA, GB, DET, STL, AZ, SEA, NO
Road: NE, NYJ, MIN, CHI, STL, AZ, SEA, NYG

My guess for national games: GB, NO, @NE, @NYJ Hopefully, we'll get the Jets and Giants in consecutive weeks...Youngstown here we come...

ok, so we do go East for three games.

at this pace, does makes sense we'll get another prime time game.

don't the giants and jets play in the same stadium? if so, why would they stay in Ohio mid-week?