• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers fan at Seahawks victory parade now has fans putting rivalry aside

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That kid is a douche plain and simple. I wish he did get his ass kicked. It's a parade to honor Seattle and their Super Bowl and you show up in a different team's gear? He's just trolling at that point.

I commend Seattle for just boo'ing him and not resorting to violence, but I hope that kid gets his ass kicked (for a different reason) at some point in his life.

:L

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To clarify, it's wrong that anyone would get beat up at a parade for any reason if that person is just 'existing.'

But a douche is a douche plain and simple. He's just trolling to show up at a parade that he knows is going to be dedicated to Seattle victory in a different teams gear. He's trying to make the news and get the spotlight on him. And THAT my friends, is being a douche. At some point this guy is going to get his ass kicked for being one and trying to make a spectacle of himself.

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,131.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what a great story

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To clarify, it's wrong that anyone would get beat up at a parade for any reason if that person is just 'existing.'

But a douche is a douche plain and simple. He's just trolling to show up at a parade that he knows is going to be dedicated to Seattle victory in a different teams gear. He's trying to make the news and get the spotlight on him. And THAT my friends, is being a douche. At some point this guy is going to get his ass kicked for being one and trying to make a spectacle of himself.

Just quit while you're behind.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Troll....really? You need to separate real life from the internet.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That kid is a douche plain and simple. I wish he did get his ass kicked. It's a parade to honor Seattle and their Super Bowl and you show up in a different team's gear? He's just trolling at that point.

I commend Seattle for just boo'ing him and not resorting to violence, but I hope that kid gets his ass kicked (for a different reason) at some point in his life.

From the OP it sounds like his whole life has been an assbeating, I think hes suffered his fair share.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool story if it is all true. I'm still wondering how a homeless 15 year old affords expensive nfl gear from head to toe.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What you don't realize is this.

It's after the most heartbreaking losses (and as a Cowboys fan there is no shortage) I find it's my duty to wear my colors.

That's what a true fan does. Shows pride for their team on the days where it's the hardest to have any.

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happened to SonnyCID's thumbs down? I saw he gave a thumbs down to cwood's "quit while you're behind" post and now it is not there anymore. I'm guessing maybe even SonnyCID came to his senses but it is too early to tell for certain. Maybe someone PM'ed him to have a heart to heart with him and that post shouldn't have rustled his jimmies.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happened to SonnyCID's thumbs down? I saw he gave a thumbs down to cwood's "quit while you're behind" post and now it is not there anymore. I'm guessing maybe even SonnyCID came to his senses but it is too early to tell for certain. Maybe someone PM'ed him to have a heart to heart with him and that post shouldn't have rustled his jimmies.

I didnt realize I gave it a thumbs down until I looked to see who gave it a thumbs up.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many alts are you using nowadays gannon?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You mean you believe there is someone on this site that gives a damn about thumbs up or thumbs down? :laugh3:

If someone would PM me to ask me to change that I'd laugh my ass off at them and tell them to fuck straight off. They don't mean anything so who gives a flying fuck?