• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers @ Bears

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am driving from Ohio to NY today and cannot watch the game, is Lance and the 9ers as bad as the score seems?
It was really more a case of the Niners with surprisingly dumb penalties that kept critical Bears drives alive. If we went strictly by the numbers, the Niners actually outplayed our boyz. But penalties matter and this is what screwed their chances today.

rjshull

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was really more a case of the Niners with surprisingly dumb penalties that kept critical Bears drives alive. If we went strictly by the numbers, the Niners actually outplayed our boyz. But penalties matter and this is what screwed their chances today.
Good to know. Couldn’t watch the game while traveling home from my sons wedding on Friday. Figured the 9ers would win easily. Really surprised when I stopped and looked

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fields was definetley a big factor......3rd and 10 from our 49,Fields scrambling for his life again,with great vision found Pettis wide wide open for the td.......

Great win........

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fields was definetley a big factor......3rd and 10 from our 49,Fields scrambling for his life again,with great vision found Pettis wide wide open for the td.......

Great win........
Could not agree more. Those scrambles led to some big plays, either moving the chains or for the score.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 penalties for the Bears.

'Flus seems to have this team more disciplined than we've seen in YEARS, as it was evident in preseason as well.

It was nice to see penalties hurt the opposing team for once. Way too many times over the years have they kept opponents on the field with stupid untimely penalties.

So far, that seems to be the stand out difference with this team. Let's hope it stays that way.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 penalties for the Bears.

'Flus seems to have this team more disciplined than we've seen in YEARS, as it was evident in preseason as well.

It was nice to see penalties hurt the opposing team for once. Way too many times over the years have they kept opponents on the field with stupid untimely penalties.

So far, that seems to be the stand out difference with this team. Let's hope it stays that way.
Hey, welcome back BD - long time, no post.

And let's not forget that 1 of those 3 penalties was that ridiculous 'ball wiping' flub that cost us 15 yards and a chance at a FG. Altho the way Santos was kicking in that muck, maybe it was a good thing. Doubt he would have hit the FG.

And to touch back on what you stated, there's no doubt this years Bears team, while perhaps not as talented as last year's, appears to be 10x more disciplined.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, welcome back BD - long time, no post.

And let's not forget that 1 of those 3 penalties was that ridiculous 'ball wiping' flub that cost us 15 yards and a chance at a FG. Altho the way Santos was kicking in that muck, maybe it was a good thing. Doubt he would have hit the FG.

And to touch back on what you stated, there's no doubt this years Bears team, while perhaps not as talented as last year's, appears to be 10x more disciplined.

I've been wondering when you know who comes back...Guessing almost 100% right after if we lose to the Packers. Dude will be ready to feast.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been wondering when you know who comes back...Guessing almost 100% right after if we lose to the Packers. Dude will be ready to feast.
LOL, I get your drift.