• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 49ers at seagulls

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't answer low class with low class, Niner fans. It was a huge game, Sherman showed zero class, but whining about the calls won't change them. Great play by both sides and Harbaugh was gracious and total class in his post-game. We fans got our money's worth today, two outstanding games by the best teams in the NFL, no question.

So, you're saying the officials called this game legitimately?

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaep kicked the fumble Goodwin recovered by the way. That's illegal.

And if we don't play soft and tackle on 3rd and 22 they may not go for it on 4th. And by the way we jumped and gave them a free play when they scored the TD. I don't think Wilson goes for the end zone if we don't jump.

My point is the officials did not decide this game.

It's Seattle have you watched them this year? They get more lucky big plays with 0 offense in between than any other team in the NFL and quite possibly in the history of the game. They didn't need any extra help.

You can't blame the defense either. The defense is the only reason Kaep even had a chance to win the game at the end.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We made plenty of mistakes.....the officiating card doesn't fly in my opinion. We controlled our destiny. The officials didn't strip Kaep of the ball twice. The officials didn't screw up a hand off between Gore and Kaep. The officials didn't help chancellor pick that ball. And so on and so on.......

JPurthe1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I think our run is over with sadly. The team will be older and players are coming off some serious injuries. I want all those picks to be players we need. Backups and stashed players.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know how Seahawks fans can defend Sherman after that one. If he were on the niners I would be disgusted by his behavior following and then his comments after the game.

What did that ahole say after the game? I didnt even listen.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We made plenty of mistakes.....the officiating card doesn't fly in my opinion. We controlled our destiny. The officials didn't strip Kaep of the ball twice. The officials didn't screw up a hand off between Gore and Kaep. The officials didn't help chancellor pick that ball. And so on and so on.......

When Pereira says the officials blew a call...

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I can't hang this on the refs. Kap had three turnovers and the defense rolled over like $3 whores in the second half. The game, for me, was lost on our last possession before and first possession after halftime. We ended the game with timeouts left and took a DOG penalty which resulted in Kaps fumble. We had a chance to take a commanding lead and failed abysmally.

That's not even close to fair. Hawks got a FG off of a terrible no-call on a blatant hold in the third quarter. The TD to Kease was just a dumbass play by a single guy (Aldon) and a good play by Seattle - granted Rogers still should have made a play on the ball. Held them twice at the goal line. Allowed only 11 yards after Kap threw the INT.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's Seattle have you watched them this year? They get more lucky big plays with 0 offense in between than any other team in the NFL and quite possibly in the history of the game. They didn't need any extra help.

You can't blame the defense either. The defense is the only reason Kaep even had a chance to win the game at the end.

I'm blaming the team. I can make a list of failures in the game, but I'm spent. We can agree to disagree.

I don't think the refs cost us the game and I'm not really into debating it.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh it flies perfectly well when officials are missing clear fumble recoveries and incorrectly applying the rules to hitting the kicker and not going both ways on defenseless receiver hits. If Seattle had lost that game there was not a single play they could have gone back on and complained about the officials. We can go back on several with 2 being obviously blown calls.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The most important thing right now is hoping Iupati and Bowman get medical treatment and healthy again.

Bow's injury could end his dominant play. I'd gladly take the loss to not have him injured.

JPurthe1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The most important thing right now is hoping Iupati and Bowman get medical treatment and healthy again.

Bow's injury could end his dominant play. I'd gladly take the loss to not have him injured.

We need to pick an inside LB this draft.
We need a C/OG this draft.
We need a backup QB to develop.
We need a BIG WR.
We need a SS
We need KR
We need a NT/NG
We need another DE
We need another RB too. I want the RB from Washington Univ. - Sankey

Last edited by a moderator:

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 Straight years blown calls have probably cost us the Super Bowl.

2012: Bradshaw fumble....oh wait that never happened.
2013: Helmet to Helmet hit on Crabtree on one of our final plays followed by clear holding on Crabs in the endzone.
2014: Pretty sure we covered these.

We just never get the big game changing calls like our opponents have in these games. Even in the playoff games we won up to those losses we never really got the big calls.

Ksfnslayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nothing would have happened to him if a 49er had not plowed into a player that was resting on his leg. oooohhh that looked bad.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colin needs some serious reflection as a QB... he was bad in the 4th... started so well and fucking blew it....

Seahawks 23-7 run.....

Take off the fucking headphones.