• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 49ers at seagulls

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a tough loss, I really didn't like going for it there, I probably won't have gone after Sherman. The guys is an asshole but he is a great CB.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The refs didn't decide that game. Calls went both ways.

Turnovers....failure to get 7 on that first turnover by Wilson were two biggies.

Dawson is kicking for the win if we get seven in the first quarter.

Or not evening needing to kick for a win if the officials properly called the roughing the kicker. That non-call directly lead to a Seattle TD drive when they should not have even been awarded the ball. The poor call on Bowman's fumble recovery was big as well, but Seattle made up for it with the fumble on the next play otherwise that was 2 huge horrendously called plays by the officials.

HighTopFade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it sucks. The turnover that really mattered was in our endzone.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The refs didn't decide that game. Calls went both ways.

Turnovers....failure to get 7 on that first turnover by Wilson were two biggies.

Dawson is kicking for the win if we get seven in the first quarter.

Oh? What bad DRIVE-KILLING penalties did the Seahawks face?

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The officiating was terrible, and if they call even a moderately fair game, I think we win. That said, much like the Hawks in their SB loss, we had more than enough changes to win this game, and we lost it. You can tick the mistakes off on one hand:
1) Lost Baldwin deep on a broken play.
2) Didn't bring Lynch down when we had the chance on the TD run.
3) Aldon jumped offsides on a play when they were clearly going to try to get someone to jump, resulting in a dangerous throw and TD.
4) Pretty much Kap's entire fourth quarter.

Now, having said that, you just can't overstate the significance of no hold on the KO return, not calling roughing on Lee, and calling the unnecessary roughness on Rogers at the end of the half. Those were huge - not as much the last one, but from the 40 we could have taken a few shots to get into FG range.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or not evening needing to kick for a win if the officials properly called the roughing the kicker. That non-call directly lead to a Seattle TD drive when they should not have even been awarded the ball. The poor call on Bowman's fumble recovery was big as well, but Seattle made up for it with the fumble on the next play otherwise that was 2 huge horrendously called plays by the officials.

I can't hang this on the refs. Kap had three turnovers and the defense rolled over like $3 whores in the second half. The game, for me, was lost on our last possession before and first possession after halftime. We ended the game with timeouts left and took a DOG penalty which resulted in Kaps fumble. We had a chance to take a commanding lead and failed abysmally.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Even though it evened out with the Bowman strip... the fact that it was so obvious and they didn't call it is disgusting. The dude made a great play... getting seriously injured in the process.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The officiating was terrible, and if they call even a moderately fair game, I think we win. That said, much like the Hawks in their SB loss, we had more than enough changes to win this game, and we lost it. You can tick the mistakes off on one hand:
1) Lost Baldwin deep on a broken play.
2) Didn't bring Lynch down when we had the chance on the TD run.
3) Aldon jumped offsides on a play when they were clearly going to try to get someone to jump, resulting in a dangerous throw and TD.
4) Pretty much Kap's entire fourth quarter.

Now, having said that, you just can't overstate the significance of no hold on the KO return, not calling roughing on Lee, and calling the unnecessary roughness on Rogers at the end of the half. Those were huge - not as much the last one, but from the 40 we could have taken a few shots to get into FG range.

I'm pretty sure you can add the Hit to the Defenseless Receiver call on Whitner and the no call on the hit to Davis to that list. You can also throw in the obvious miss of Bowman's fumble recovery and down by contact.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kap ruined the game in the 4th... its amazing.... he does not read at all....

and why throw it like that? COME ON....

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't answer low class with low class, Niner fans. It was a huge game, Sherman showed zero class, but whining about the calls won't change them. Great play by both sides and Harbaugh was gracious and total class in his post-game. We fans got our money's worth today, two outstanding games by the best teams in the NFL, no question.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kaep kicked the fumble Goodwin recovered by the way. That's illegal.

And if we don't play soft and tackle on 3rd and 22 they may not go for it on 4th. And by the way we jumped and gave them a free play when they scored the TD. I don't think Wilson goes for the end zone if we don't jump.

My point is the officials did not decide this game.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont want to hear Colin's fucking excuses.... next time someone calls him out he better STFU

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Sherman really is a classless fuck.

I came very, very close to putting my remote through the TV during his interview. Fortunately I was able to turn off the TV quickly, and threw the remote at the couch instead.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't answer low class with low class, Niner fans. It was a huge game, Sherman showed zero class, but whining about the calls won't change them. Great play by both sides and Harbaugh was gracious and total class in his post-game. We fans got our money's worth today, two outstanding games by the best teams in the NFL, no question.

I'd say 1 outstanding game by 2 great teams. The AFC Championship game was not much to watch.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Kaep kicked the fumble Goodwin recovered by the way. That's illegal.

And if we don't play soft and tackle on 3rd and 22 they may not go for it on 4th. And by the way we jumped and gave them a free play when they scored the TD. I don't think Wilson goes for the end zone if we don't jump.

My point is the officials did not decide this game.

He didn't kick it deliberately.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to complain about the calls, but I don't think you'll see those guys in the Super Bowl.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Refs made bad calls on both sides. Kaep made some horrid plays in the 4th. We lost that game. We need to except that.