• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 49ers at seagulls

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, you're saying the officials called this game legitimately?

Yes, I am.

Did they miss some? Sure, like in every game. They are human.

So, let me ask you, do you think that the refs deliberately missed calls, and conspired to give it to Seattle?

Or are you just being a sore loser?

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I am.

So, let me ask you, do you think that the refs deliberately missed calls, and conspired to give it to Seattle?

Define "Roughing the Kicker" and I'll show you a Niner win today! :noidea:
:laugh3:

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So frustrating that it comes down to Kaep throwing a shitty pass into double coverage at he end after how well the team played!

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I am.

First off, fuck yourself. I already said congrats on the win. Stop being an asshole (not that I'm surprised since you're a seahawks fan).

Secondly, if my team won like that, I'd be embarrassed. I wouldn't be saying, "humans blow calls in every game."

But whatever. It doesn't matter now. Seahawks won the game, and again, congrats. Have some class this time.

dreday

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Not saying the Refs wanted them 2 win. But these refs made alot of bad callsn Seattle favor.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I am.

Hello kind sir. I ask that you kindly fuck off and perhaps run your head into a wall.

dreday

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
We had chances. Just didn't get it done 2day. But these damn azzholes that come on here. Outta nowhere with some BS just kills me.

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Define "Roughing the Kicker" and I'll show you a Niner win today! :noidea:

Roughing the kicker is not the same as running into the kicker. "On a kicking play where the defense fails to touch ("block") the kicked ball, the defense runs into the kicker/punter. If such an act occurs but is not intentional, this foul is assessed. If intentional, the personal foul of roughing the kicker is assessed instead." The Seattle player was on the ground after being blocked. He made no attempt to strike the kicker, nor was he in a position to avoid him after the kick was made. I'll give it to the SF Kicker, he was well coached. He fell immediately, limped perfectly until after the call, and then showed no ill effects for the rest of the game.

Keep in mind, losers, try to blame someone else, like referees. Winners who happen to lose, look at themselves, congratulate the winner, and resolve to get better.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Eric Branch:

#49ers Michael Crabtree on #Seahawks CB Richard Sherman: “He’s a TV guy. I’m not a TV guy. I play ball.”

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roughing the kicker is not the same as running into the kicker. "On a kicking play where the defense fails to touch ("block") the kicked ball, the defense runs into the kicker/punter. If such an act occurs but is not intentional, this foul is assessed. If intentional, the personal foul of roughing the kicker is assessed instead." The Seattle player was on the ground after being blocked. He made no attempt to strike the kicker, nor was he in a position to avoid him after the kick was made. I'll give it to the SF Kicker, he was well coached. He fell immediately, limped perfectly until after the call, and then showed no ill effects for the rest of the game.

Keep in mind, losers, try to blame someone else, like referees. Winners who happen to lose, look at themselves, congratulate the winner, and resolve to get better.

CLEARLY DIDN'T WATCH THE PLAY OR LISTEN TO PEREIRA SAY HIS GUYS GOT IT WRONG.

Fuck off. I hope your team dies. You're going to get killed by Denver. You won't get HFA going against Manning in the SB.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Making no attempt to strike the kicker or being able to avoid it doesn't mean it's a no call. Ask Whitner how he was suppose to avoid the hit to a defenseless receiver call. He was coming in for the tackle when Reid got there first and was in the process of bringing the guy down. Whitner wasn't targeting the head of the receiver. He was simply caught being in the right place at the wrong time.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

First, dickhead, we did congratulate you (though you were handed the game). Second, I would expect a Trailblazers and Cubs fan to say "resolve to get better."

Say goodbye to this board, chump.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Eric Branch:

#49ers Michael Crabtree on #Seahawks CB Richard Sherman: “He’s a TV guy. I’m not a TV guy. I play ball.”

Eric Branch:

More Michael Crabtree on Richard Sherman: “You make one play and you talk? Good play.” #49ers

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off, fuck yourself. I already said congrats on the win. Stop being an asshole (not that I'm surprised since you're a seahawks fan).

Secondly, if my team won like that, I'd be embarrassed. I wouldn't be saying, "humans blow calls in every game."

But whatever. It doesn't matter now. Seahawks won the game, and again, congrats. Have some class this time.

Well, that was classy. Check my profile, I'm a Broncos fan. I already loudly criticized Sherman for his outburst, and now you good folk are chiming in. The Niner coaches and players showed a lot more grace than you, perhaps you could learn from them.

But I'll give you a pass, that was a tough loss to swallow, and you've probably been drinking.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Eric Branch:

Eric Branch:

More Michael Crabtree on Richard Sherman: “You make one play and you talk? Good play.” #49ers

Matt Barrows:

Patrick Willis was very eloquent about his friend, NaVorro Bowman's, injury and the 49ers' season. He was a true spokesman after this game.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that was classy. Check my profile, I'm a Broncos fan. I already loudly criticized Sherman for his outburst, and now you good folk are chiming in. The Niner coaches and players showed a lot more grace than you, perhaps you could learn from them.

But I'll give you a pass, that was a tough loss to swallow, and you've probably been drinking.

Fuck off. Again.

Like I care about your opinion of my classiness.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Eric Branch:

Eric Branch:

Matt Barrows:

Patrick Willis was very eloquent about his friend, NaVorro Bowman's, injury and the 49ers' season. He was a true spokesman after this game.

Matt Barrows:

Richard Sherman calls Michael Crabtree a "mediocre receiver" during his post-game press conference.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Matt Barrows:

Richard Sherman calls Michael Crabtree a "mediocre receiver" during his post-game press conference.

Tom Pelissero:

Richard Sherman says Michael Crabtree said something to him in the offseason and now he'll be tough on him for his entire career.

Sherman is on fire. Saying Michael Crabtree is not a top-20 receiver. Wouldn't get taken in his fantasy draft.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Matt Barrows:

Tom Pelissero:

Richard Sherman says Michael Crabtree said something to him in the offseason and now he'll be tough on him for his entire career.

Sherman is on fire. Saying Michael Crabtree is not a top-20 receiver. Wouldn't get taken in his fantasy draft.

Tom Pelissero:

Was the choke sign for Harbaugh? Sherman: "No, that was for Kaepernick." Kaboom.