• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

4 Pittsburgh Penguins v. 5 Tampa Bay Lightning Series Thread

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both. But mostly the image.
I disagree, and it's not even close.

f_peemanm_9982b75.gif

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I've had at least one concussion, probably more. I remember being told I had to stay awake for 12 to 24 hours. Of course my family wanted to be on the safe side so 24 hours it was. During the entire time all I wanted to do was get some Z's. I was out like a light once the 24 hour period was up.

As you know I'm an Isles fan & our teams are probably going to play some very shall we say interesting games next year. However I hope Sid recovers 100%. I want to see him play too. Even if he is an Islanders Killer.

UGH. Was this concussion a while ago? Because that "no sleep for X hours" is complete bull now. The BEST thing to do is to let them sleep. The reason they said it was because they don't want someone with a brain bleed to go to sleep and not wake up, but it's actually more detrimental to keep a hurting brain awake and not let it rest.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UGH. Was this concussion a while ago? Because that "no sleep for X hours" is complete bull now. The BEST thing to do is to let them sleep. The reason they said it was because they don't want someone with a brain bleed to go to sleep and not wake up, but it's actually more detrimental to keep a hurting brain awake and not let it rest.

Good, because I'm pretty sure I had one and I just went to sleep.

Jared

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mrs. Jared: "Why are you on that stupid message board all the time?"

Jared: "You see, sweetie, Sports SportsHoopla is where I go to get good, solid hockey conversation. Since most of my friends are moronic Steeler's fans who don't understand or like hockey, SH Hockey board is like an oasis of knowledge in the desert of ignorance that is our life."

Mrs. Jared: "Interesting. Do you have an example?"

Jared: "Sure, let me show you the Pens/Bolts thread on the board. See right here where we are discussing... wait... um.... that's pictures of vomiting smiley faces."

Mrs. Jared: "You are all idiots."

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mrs. Jared: "Why are you on that stupid message board all the time?"

Jared: "You see, sweetie, Sports SportsHoopla is where I go to get good, solid hockey conversation. Since most of my friends are moronic Steeler's fans who don't understand or like hockey, SH Hockey board is like an oasis of knowledge in the desert of ignorance that is our life."

Mrs. Jared: "Interesting. Do you have an example?"

Jared: "Sure, let me show you the Pens/Bolts thread on the board. See right here where we are discussing... wait... um.... that's pictures of vomiting smiley faces."

Mrs. Jared: "You are all idiots."

You should have found some really good pages to show her. The Vezina thread would have been a good choice. :)

Jared

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should have found some really good pages to show her. The Vezina thread would have been a good choice. :)

Good call. Of course there's also a pretty good chance I was just kidding and made the whole story up.

Our computer isn't in the kitchen or laundry room, therefore Mrs. Jared never gets to use it. I KID!!!! I KID!!!!

:behindsofa:

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good call. Of course there's also a pretty good chance I was just kidding and made the whole story up.

Our computer isn't in the kitchen or laundry room, therefore Mrs. Jared never gets to use it. I KID!!!! I KID!!!!

:behindsofa:

:yell:

MAKE ME A SANDWICH...MAN! :)

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, no shame in a man cooking. I mean, my father only did about 10% of the cooking (grilling and stir fry were what he did), so obviously I'm used to a woman cooking, but I'll take a cooking husband any day of the week! As long as he likes hockey too.

apachef4

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, no shame in a man cooking. I mean, my father only did about 10% of the cooking (grilling and stir fry were what he did), so obviously I'm used to a woman cooking, but I'll take a cooking husband any day of the week! As long as he likes hockey too.

My dad did a lot of the cooking, but he didn't really know how. So when he cooked, we got a lot of Mac 'n Cheese and breakfast-for-dinners...we loved it when he cooked.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am king of the grill, hamburger helper, and lipton(knorr) rice and pasta sides...