• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 4) NY Knicks vs 5) Atlanta Hawks

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You regs need a lesson on how to read a player..

You do enough reading on a players’ stats , and post about what player would be a better fit on another team, but you’re clueless about a players idiosyncrasies.

in this particular case, when I speak of Randle, the dude is choking, PERIOD!
under the pressures of playoff atmosphere. There is no other explanation for his poor shooting performance. None.

there are. A lot of great players who fold under these type of pressures.

and this also supports another one of my many claims that have come to fruition, his surprising much improved 3 pt shooting , he needs to be in an environment that suits him or he chokes.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just busting his balls because he said Miami isn't out of it but if the Knicks go down 0-2 it's basically over?

Fucking hypocrite.

I don't see how that's hypocritical. Miami's experience makes an 0-2 deficit less of an issue for them. If you have 2 teams with 0-2 deficits and have to bet on 1 to overcome it...my money is going on the experienced team.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see how that's hypocritical. Miami's experience makes an 0-2 deficit less of an issue for them. If you have 2 teams with 0-2 deficits and have to bet on 1 to overcome it...my money is going on the experienced team.

I would also say that the Heat being down 2 going back home would be a lot different than the Knicks being down 2 and going to Atlanta. Which is why it is a lot less likely for the Clippers to win their series than for the Heat to win against the Bucks.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would also say that the Heat being down 2 going back home would be a lot different than the Knicks being down 2 and going to Atlanta. Which is why it is a lot less likely for the Clippers to win their series than for the Heat to win against the Bucks.

Yup which was my only point ever lol. Not rocket science

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You regs need a lesson on how to read a player..

You do enough reading on a players’ stats , and post about what player would be a better fit on another team, but you’re clueless about a players idiosyncrasies.

in this particular case, when I speak of Randle, the dude is choking, PERIOD!
under the pressures of playoff atmosphere. There is no other explanation for his poor shooting performance. None.

there are. A lot of great players who fold under these type of pressures.

and this also supports another one of my many claims that have come to fruition, his surprising much improved 3 pt shooting , he needs to be in an environment that suits him or he chokes.
With all due respect, you’re a god damn fool. You don’t realize that the Knicks rise this year is because they’re one of a handful of teams that commits to playing defense every night in a league that doesn’t. They have few offensive options so Randle is going to draw all the attention when teams finally ramp up defense in the playoffs. Look at the Hawks defensive metrics. They’re a solid defensive group already. Randle has no help whatsoever. In Game 1 and 2 they got nice games out of two has beens because they weren’t the focus of the defense. You’re railing the only real talent on your squad. That’s why you’re a NY Knick fan though and why the rest of the word laughs at you people. You’re a dope.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all due respect, you’re a god damn fool. You don’t realize that the Knicks rise this year is because they’re one of a handful of teams that commits to playing defense every night in a league that doesn’t. They have few offensive options so Randle is going to draw all the attention when teams finally ramp up defense in the playoffs. Look at the Hawks defensive metrics. They’re a solid defensive group already. Randle has no help whatsoever. In Game 1 and 2 they got nice games out of two has beens because they weren’t the focus of the defense. You’re railing the only real talent on your squad. That’s why you’re a NY Knick fan though and why the rest of the word laughs at you people. You’re a dope.

The Knicks could win the title and PastatheFool would be complaining about how the team isn't built properly.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Knicks could win the title and PastatheFool would be complaining about how the team isn't built properly.
I used to wonder why he caught so much shit from people here. Makes sense now.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that why the Knicks won last nite, and only lost by 2 game 1 cause no one else can score ? Have you looked at Randles stats for the 2 games?

and the defense in this series so far has been atrocious. If it wasn’t for the poor shooting on their side and no show capela we’d be down 2.

the Knicks , are all over the court acting like a fart in a windstorm ..,

if they get it all together the will win series.

and by the way , I talk about the Knicks and their performances, personal attacks are for pussies , which you appear to be a leading canadate.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to wonder why he caught so much shit from people here. Makes sense now.

Pasta is always angry about the Knicks despite the Knicks WILDLY overachieving this year. The Knicks fans I know are thrilled about this season.

I really want them to win against the Hawks and face the Sixers. I will definitely go to MSG for a game.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, and I called the firing of fizdale and that a coach that held his players accountable with this roster could get to PS... and what did that do for the credibility of pasta?

nothing , cause some on here just want to be jerks.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pasta is always angry about the Knicks despite the Knicks WILDLY overachieving this year. The Knicks fans I know are thrilled about this season.

I really want them to win against the Hawks and face the Sixers. I will definitely go to MSG for a game.
Wrong again, I have no patience for stupidity. ESPECIALLY posters who think they know what they are talking about because they can articulate the game in writing but have no idea about the game and how it should be executed

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that why the Knicks won last nite, and only lost by 2 game 1 cause no one else can score ? Have you looked at Randles stats for the 2 games?

and the defense in this series so far has been atrocious. If it wasn’t for the poor shooting on their side and no show capela we’d be down 2.

the Knicks , are all over the court acting like a fart in a windstorm ..,

if they get it all together the will win series.

and by the way , I talk about the Knicks and their performances, personal attacks are for pussies , which you appear to be a leading canadate.

FFS. The Knicks won because the Hawks scored 92 points. Yet you are saying the Knicks defense has been atrocious? The Hawks only scored 107 in their win. WTF are you talking about?

EVERYONE knew that the Knicks were going to struggle offensively in the playoffs because they have been a one man show all season. Teams like that ALWAYS struggle in the playoffs because teams basically shut down that player and force the rest of the team to score. Which is what the Hawks are doing to the Knicks.

This is like basketball 101 level stuff.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,291.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A New Yorker spit on Trae? Arrest him.

Same with that Philadelphia fan that threw popcorn on RW.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,291.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FFS. The Knicks won because the Hawks scored 92 points. Yet you are saying the Knicks defense has been atrocious? The Hawks only scored 107 in their win. WTF are you talking about?

EVERYONE knew that the Knicks were going to struggle offensively in the playoffs because they have been a one man show all season. Teams like that ALWAYS struggle in the playoffs because teams basically shut down that player and force the rest of the team to score. Which is what the Hawks are doing to the Knicks.

This is like basketball 101 level stuff.
The Knicks defense has been great.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong again, I have no patience for stupidity. ESPECIALLY posters who think they know what they are talking about because they can articulate the game in writing but have no idea about the game and how it should be executed

It seems like we always have to have one troll here that pretends to have some higher plane of existence knowledge about basketball while saying absolutely idiotic things about the game.

Whether it is Dorian or Cane or Bucky or you. There is always one troll.

You never offer any actual insights into the game. You just make counter-factual claims and bemoan the state of the Knicks.