• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

4 in a row.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have stated Lee can retire now.

It not that I don't like or want Lee, but him standing on the sidelines so often isn't really helping the team.

If he plays next year how much will it cost. I keep seeing 7 million we save. I can’t imagine him only costing 7 million. To me he is worth 7 million as a part time player.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he plays next year how much will it cost. I keep seeing 7 million we save. I can’t imagine him only costing 7 million. To me he is worth 7 million as a part time player.

7M savings, with a 3.075M dead money from a restructuring

DCDC1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Several bad calls. The Saints TD was definitely a push off by the receiver. Jaylon Smith is lucky he wasn't called for targeting and we lucked out on a few others.

If he can get time, we need to throw some long passes just to get the D to back off a bit instead of loading the box. Dak is really getting sacked a lot this year.
This game against the Eagles now becomes bigger than the one against the Saints was. Division and playoffs in the balance!

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game against the Eagles now becomes bigger than the one against the Saints was. Division and playoffs in the balance!

True, but the Eagles still have to play the Rams and the Texans, 2 games I don't think they'll win.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in agreement with Pday on this one. No way I let Lee walk. When he's hurt, which is often, it appears to be a waste of money. When he's playing, the defense plays at another level.

His instincts and abilities are almost incomparable. Can you imagine what that D that we saw on Thursday would be capable of with him in there?

Maybe in a couple of years he will decide to hang it up and Jerry could hire him as some sort of linebackers coach. But the guy has sacrificed himself for this team, and he makes this team better, even when he's standing on the sideline.
We cannot afford another 2 years of part-time Lee. Love the guy, but just too injury prone.