• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

4 in a row.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense is for real. I don’t really ever bitch about the officials, but that was one of the worst called games Ive seen. Both ways. The Saints should have never scored a TD. Yes we had plenty go our way too. Our rivals must hate us. They had this penciled as an L. Offense was pretty good too but this is all about the D tonight. Dak had some nice stats especially the first half, but damn the second half was pathetic. It won’t mean shit though if we don’t continue to play well.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense is for real. I don’t really ever bitch about the officials, but that was one of the worst called games Ive seen. Both ways. The Saints should have never scored a TD. Yes we had plenty go our way too. Our rivals must hate us. They had this penciled as an L. Offense was pretty good too but this is all about the D tonight. Dak had some nice stats especially the first half, but damn the second half was pathetic. It won’t mean shit though if we don’t continue to play well.
anytime the Cowboys get a 2 score lead the Cowboys change the way they playcall. I was worried of the 2nd half. Thankfully all but one of the defense showed up to hold it together for the victory.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been watching Cowboys games for about 40 years. Trying to recall a better played game by a Dallas D. Still trying....

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not sure they changed the playcalling the second half. Dak kept taking huge sacks and we all know what our 3rd and long play is. One drive Looney or Collins got a holding call I think. The one thing maybe was I would have kept going at Apple. That guy was really bad tonight.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been watching Cowboys games for about 40 years. Trying to recall a better played game by a Dallas D. Still trying....

I’ve seen them all for about the last 40 years myself. I can’t recall one like that. I’m sure we have held a team to less yards but nothing like the Saints. After Dak fumbled, my son started screaming mad. I said the only way we lose this is if they get a big PI. Aikman immediately said 2:35 was an eternity for Brees. First pass went 5 yrds. I said not doing that Aikman. Brees never looked comfortable. The easiest catch they had tonight besides a screen was the one to the TE that Woods knocked loose.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not sure they changed the playcalling the second half. Dak kept taking huge sacks and we all know what our 3rd and long play is. One drive Looney or Collins got a holding call I think. The one thing maybe was I would have kept going at Apple. That guy was really bad tonight.
And now it seems to be our 2nd and long play too

He just has to throw the ball away. I can't blame the OL if I can count to 3.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That 1st down run by Dak was just amazing and huge

Yes it was. Pure strength. I wonder if it took something away from him on the next throw.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And after this mini bye week now, we add 77, 50, and hopefully 95.

DCDC1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve seen them all for about the last 40 years myself. I can’t recall one like that. I’m sure we have held a team to less yards but nothing like the Saints. After Dak fumbled, my son started screaming mad. I said the only way we lose this is if they get a big PI. Aikman immediately said 2:35 was an eternity for Brees. First pass went 5 yrds. I said not doing that Aikman. Brees never looked comfortable. The easiest catch they had tonight besides a screen was the one to the TE that Woods knocked loose.
Other than the penalties, that was the most amazing defensive game in, you guys are right, I can’t remember a better played defensive game by them. Not even when the Manster was a young Manster.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other than the penalties, that was the most amazing defensive game in, you guys are right, I can’t remember a better played defensive game by them. Not even when the Manster was a young Manster.
well there was a particular Superbowl where a couple Defensive players were the MVP's that wasnt a bad performance.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now it seems to be our 2nd and long play too

He just has to throw the ball away. I can't blame the OL if I can count to 3.
They have to work on his clock. With the style offense the Cowboys must play, the sacks and fumbles are killing us. If he could clean up that area, we would be in business

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have to work on his clock. With the style offense the Cowboys must play, the sacks and fumbles are killing us. If he could clean up that area, we would be in business
Dak was amazing throwing the ball last night and a huge part of why we won. He was 24-28 and one of the incompletions was thrown deep and out of bounds down the sideline on purpose and one was thrown out of the end zone on purpose. So that's two misses out of 28. if I recall it was the huge miss to Gallup and a short throw to Beasley. Who would have thought that even with a great defensive performance we could even be in the game with only 76 yards rushing from Zeke. But something has to change with Dak not getting the ball out quicker. The sacks and fumbles are an issue that must be dealt with and it seems like it's getting worse, not better.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak was amazing throwing the ball last night and a huge part of why we won. He was 24-28 and one of the incompletions was thrown deep and out of bounds down the sideline on purpose and one was thrown out of the end zone on purpose. So that's two misses out of 28. if I recall it was the huge miss to Gallup and a short throw to Beasley. Who would have thought that even with a great defensive performance we could even be in the game with only 76 yards rushing from Zeke. But something has to change with Dak not getting the ball out quicker. The sacks and fumbles are an issue that must be dealt with and it seems like it's getting worse, not better.

Not sure how many times he did get sacked- 7??? A few were definitely on him. A couple they sent some LBs and he just saw it a little late. I’m starting to worry about the big shots he is taking. Not complaining about officials here, but they seem to have gone back to letting the QB get drilled some.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder what Stephen A Smith has to say today? Probably say the cowboys got lucky.

A great victory ,although sloppy on offense as the sacks,fumbles and penalties really killed some good drives. WTF was Gregory doing on that punt? Bonehead play of season.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how many times he did get sacked- 7??? A few were definitely on him. A couple they sent some LBs and he just saw it a little late. I’m starting to worry about the big shots he is taking. Not complaining about officials here, but they seem to have gone back to letting the QB get drilled some.
Dak seems to be one of those iron man type QBs. He is almost oblivious to the hits.