• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

4 in a row.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amari ran some great routes and made the great Saints corner look bad a few times. This trade may just work out.

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense is for real. I don’t really ever bitch about the officials, but that was one of the worst called games Ive seen. Both ways. The Saints should have never scored a TD. Yes we had plenty go our way too. Our rivals must hate us. They had this penciled as an L. Offense was pretty good too but this is all about the D tonight. Dak had some nice stats especially the first half, but damn the second half was pathetic. It won’t mean shit though if we don’t continue to play well.

Several bad calls. The Saints TD was definitely a push off by the receiver. Jaylon Smith is lucky he wasn't called for targeting and we lucked out on a few others.

If he can get time, we need to throw some long passes just to get the D to back off a bit instead of loading the box. Dak is really getting sacked a lot this year.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said this on the main NFL Forum:

The Texans defense may have the bigger names on it, but as a complete unit, the Cowboys may well have the better defense of the two.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been watching Cowboys games for about 40 years. Trying to recall a better played game by a Dallas D. Still trying....
That rams playoff game in 70'
Been watching Cowboys games for about 40 years. Trying to recall a better played game by a Dallas D. Still trying....
Dolphin superbowl. Completey shut them down with that Allstar offense they had.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That 1978 opener against the Colts was the first game that came to my mind.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so true....maybe we're looking at the start of Doomsday 3

I've watched a little longer and a playoff win against Detroit at the Cotton Bowl (5-0 win) and SB6 against Miami. However...those offenses were not nearly as explosive as the 2018 Saints

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak seems to be one of those iron man type QBs. He is almost oblivious to the hits.
Yes for the moment but hard hits silently work on you and one day he will wonder why things are not quite the same as before. Time will do that.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes for the moment but hard hits silently work on you and one day he will wonder why things are not quite the same as before. Time will do that.
Eli Manning should be dead then. I don’t know how Eli is even still playing after that beating he took in the NFC Championship against the 49ers. And his Oline been pretty bad the last half decade too.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so true....maybe we're looking at the start of Doomsday 3

I've watched a little longer and a playoff win against Detroit at the Cotton Bowl (5-0 win) and SB6 against Miami. However...those offenses were not nearly as explosive as the 2018 Saints
Ha, I was thinking D3 tee shirts might sell around here lol. My hope is that Jerry does what it takes to keep all the young studs they have drafted. I don't want to here any BS from the front office about having to part ways with DLaw so that we can keep Dak, Zeke and BJones. I've seen teams sign $30-40 million in FA's when they had $2-3 million in cap space to begin with(Redskins). With $70 million in cap space, and another $7 million available when they cut Lee, if they don't sign everyone it's because they don't want to spend the money, plain and simple

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha, I was thinking D3 tee shirts might sell around here lol. My hope is that Jerry does what it takes to keep all the young studs they have drafted. I don't want to here any BS from the front office about having to part ways with DLaw so that we can keep Dak, Zeke and BJones. I've seen teams sign $30-40 million in FA's when they had $2-3 million in cap space to begin with(Redskins). With $70 million in cap space, and another $7 million available when they cut Lee, if they don't sign everyone it's because they don't want to spend the money, plain and simple
I agree but I think Dallas keeps Lee. I know I would

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a huge Lee fan, it all depends though. IMO we can't keep Lee and let DLaw walk. That's $7 million in space for someone who will be 33 next season. That said, if Lee and Irving make it back over the next couple of weeks, a really good group is about to get a lot better

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a huge Lee fan, it all depends though. IMO we can't keep Lee and let DLaw walk. That's $7 million in space for someone who will be 33 next season. That said, if Lee and Irving make it back over the next couple of weeks, a really good group is about to get a lot better

I'm in agreement with Pday on this one. No way I let Lee walk. When he's hurt, which is often, it appears to be a waste of money. When he's playing, the defense plays at another level.

His instincts and abilities are almost incomparable. Can you imagine what that D that we saw on Thursday would be capable of with him in there?

Maybe in a couple of years he will decide to hang it up and Jerry could hire him as some sort of linebackers coach. But the guy has sacrificed himself for this team, and he makes this team better, even when he's standing on the sideline.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in agreement with Pday on this one. No way I let Lee walk. When he's hurt, which is often, it appears to be a waste of money. When he's playing, the defense plays at another level.

His instincts and abilities are almost incomparable. Can you imagine what that D that we saw on Thursday would be capable of with him in there?

Maybe in a couple of years he will decide to hang it up and Jerry could hire him as some sort of linebackers coach. But the guy has sacrificed himself for this team, and he makes this team better, even when he's standing on the sideline.
I agree that he is a great player, but the only way I could justify $7 million is if Jaylon, LVE and Lee were all starting together. It would make no sense at all to put either of the other two on the bench when they are ten years younger and equal players

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe they work some contract numbers...which I know most of you guys are against, but it remains all about getting that 6th championship with this current DRY SPELL. Lee is a special player. I bet Lee will do the team thing when it's all said and done

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The pecking order is DLaw, BJones, Zeke and then Dak. Defense wins and having the STUD guys at corner and end are two giant pieces to that puzzle. Zeke is special but it seems special RBs aren't as hard to find right now. Almost every team has one. I love Dak but he ain't worth the all time break the bank money. His money shouldn't hamstring the team if they move on.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don’t understand why this fan base is in a hurry to part from Lee. Losing Witten presence in the locker room was bad enough. We need Lee.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don’t understand why this fan base is in a hurry to part from Lee. Losing Witten presence in the locker room was bad enough. We need Lee.

Who is wanting Lee gone??