• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 4 Atlanta Hawks (48-34) vs. 1 Cleveland Cavaliers (57-25)

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cmon dude...JR sMith? basically the equivalent of Nick Young......JR Smith is a team cancer...sucks....you dont want him trust me...

If he has another shitty Finals, it doesn't matter if he scores 60 tonight.

Not only that, by low balling him this year, he'll probably be gone next year.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

this is insane....tune in for some history.

Cavs just sending a mesage to the rest of the East

and to think- people on here thought the Cavs were LESS LIKELY to make it out of the East than challenge for the title. LOL

honestly- it sure looks like they are a steam roller right now. History is being SHATTERED.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the bright side,

And if you devote your D to the perimeter, then James will have a layup drill.
When you're game planning, you make a decision.
They're just making everything.

If we play them, I certainly hope they shoot a million 3's.
If they miss, it's often easy baskets on the other end.

We will be swept and lose every game by 15 or more if our game plan is to give really good 3 point shooters like JR, Kyrie, and Love open looks all game long. It's a pretty dumb strategy for a team who got their share of good shooters. They would win the title pretty easily if teams go with the game plan of Detroit and Atlanta and give all their good shooters open looks.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If JR Smith performs like this during the NBA Finals, they'd beat the Spurs/Warriors

C'mon man.

Smith does this semi-regularly. He might give you one game a series where he goes supernova. he takes too many low percentage shots to do this consistently.

But, yeah, if the Cavs make 18 3s a half they can beat GS and SA.

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least none of your players have been maimed or have to chill in a mummy cast for 4 months......and you have Cap space.

#SilverLining

We actually don't have that much cap space. We'll have to lose Splitter and Teague to get a significant amount. Here's another route I'm thinking the Hawks could go. Trade Splitter or whatever you have to do to lose his contract (to clear up cap space), trade Teague for a starting calibur shooting guard so that Kyle can be the sixth man, re-sign Bazemore, and let Horford go and sign Whiteside.

I wonder what we would have to do to get Ellis from the Pacers. Maybe they would take Teague in exchange for him?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfuckingbelievable!

I dont blame Atlanta for giving up late in the 2nd

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

and to think- people on here thought the Cavs were LESS LIKELY to make it out of the East than challenge for the title. LOL

honestly- it sure looks like they are a steam roller right now. History is being SHATTERED.

But you still won't bet on them to win it all, right?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mentally weak. They feel like the only way to defend this obviously more talented team is by doubling on them. Then whomever has the ball just passes it to who ever the hell is open and they likely make the shot.
thats been the HAwks biggest problem in my eyes- mental weakness- from this year to last year too...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

:lol: Only you could make so much out of game 2 in the 2nd round. I mean, do you honestly think that the Hawks are even remotely in the league of the Warriors or Spurs?

Never mind...you probably do.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfuckingbelievable!

I dont blame Atlanta for giving up late in the 2nd
this is just insane....what can Atlanta do?

the Cavs are just on FIRE- like NBA JAM on FIRE right now- the WHOLE TEAM!!! LOL....wow is that fun to watch and to see these guys come together like this and have this kind of fun n the court together.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

Nobody ever thought the Cavs would lose in the East playoffs. Nobody.

I still don't think they can beat SA or GS. They are playing better, but they are not on the level of GS or SA. One ridiculously hot shooting half and 5 close wins against inferior opponents does not change that. The Cavs have yet to face a team that can challenge them.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: Only you could make so much out of game 2 in the 2nd round. I mean, do you honestly think that the Hawks are even remotely in the league of the Warriors or Spurs?

Never mind...you probably do.
how many games you think the Cavs lose in the East? Not in THIS series...in the ENTIRE eastern conference playoffs

they lost 2 last year....more or less than last year?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
take my Cavs Heat bet then ill take your Cavs Finals bet like i have said for months ya yellow bellied coward!

Like I said, you're a fucking pussy.

You're the one on here acting like the Cavs are Gods gift to the NBA.

I said the Heat could lose in round 1.

You want a Heat/Cavs bet, I want the real odds that go with it, because that's realistically what there chances probably would be.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how many games you think the Cavs lose in the East? Not in THIS series...in the ENTIRE eastern conference playoffs

they lost 2 last year....more or less than last year?

If they go 12-0 ( which they won't ),then lose, who gives a fuck?

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We actually don't have that much cap space. We'll have to lose Splitter and Teague to get a significant amount. Here's another route I'm thinking the Hawks could go. Trade Splitter or whatever you ahve to do to lose his contract (to clear up cap space), trade Teague for a starting calibur shooting guard so that Kyle can be the sixth man, re-sign Bazemore, and let Horford go and sign Whiteside.

I wonder what we would have to do to get Ellis from the Pacers. Maybe they would take Teague in exchange for him?

I bet they would.

Whiteside is likely not leaving Miami and I would rather pay Horford than Howard.

I don't think trades will be difficult this off-season.

You can literally trade a guy to 25 Teams, without having to take any money back.

Once Teams with 40 mil and up whiff on Durant, Whiteside, Howard, Horford, Bron and Parsons....

They will start absorbing guys with decent contracts as long as you send them a pick or another asset.

CodeBreaker

Dismember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cmon dude...JR sMith? basically the equivalent of Nick Young......JR Smith is a team cancer...sucks....you dont want him trust me...
Yea i know how cancer that player is because he's very INCONSISTENT. I'm just saying if his inconsistency doesn't happen in the finals, then they are winning it.