• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 4/27 Puds @ SammyJam

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If PV and Horse can get up to 6 IP per start, we'd really be in good position.
That would be nice, but I dont expect it. I fully expect at least one of them to to be out of the rotation by the ASB (not sure which, though). At least one of the kids will be ready for a shot by then.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be nice, but I dont expect it. I fully expect at least one of them to to be out of the rotation by the ASB (not sure which, though). At least one of the kids will be ready for a shot by then.
Exactly what my gut says too. I expect that guy to be PV.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly what my gut says too. I expect that guy to be PV.
Neither are doing good enough to hold on. I think the only limitation is who will be ready for a shot. Heston did not look good out of the pen, but has the MLB track record. Stratton has not looked great in Sacto yet this year. Blackburn has been decent.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least the Shark(s) is/are HITTING.
So far this year, Sammy has looked MUCH better with the stick than Bum. Bum is too amped and is swinging out of his shoes every time. He isnt getting any FBs anymore, so he cant even make contact.

Sammy is actually a decent overall hitter.

JC is not bad either (even though he LOOKS like a goof when he is up there)

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither are doing good enough to hold on. I think the only limitation is who will be ready for a shot. Heston did not look good out of the pen, but has the MLB track record. Stratton has not looked great in Sacto yet this year. Blackburn has been decent.
Irrespective of who the G's call up, I doubt the guy they cut loose/send to the bullpen will be Cain. He makes $21M this year and next before a $7M buyout in 2018. I can't see them eating the contract this early.

Unless he's just awful. Like, Timmy 2014 awful. Even then, they held onto Timmy in 15.

DL is always a possibility. I'm really rooting for Cain; great Giant and he shouldn't go out like a chump.

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far this year, Sammy has looked MUCH better with the stick than Bum. Bum is too amped and is swinging out of his shoes every time. He isnt getting any FBs anymore, so he cant even make contact.

Why would anyone throw a fastball to Bum ever again? I guess the same reason Timmah kept pitching to Goldschmidt

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What a chitty April we'd be having if they signed Greinke instead of JC/SammyJam. Sort of like missing out on FatPanda.

Once again, had they listened to me, we'd be SCREWED.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
absolutely HATE these phuking Coors games.