• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

34-64-94 MLB Draft : CHAT

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
btw: if i was doing the cap for the cheer leader one i would have written...

Nos, is that how you catch all your young GFs???

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but then i would have felt bad, because i don't know if that is funny or crossing the line... then assume it would be funny until being yelled at ... then i would apologize...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't yell at ya buddy, I thought it was funny...

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
very funny but why a raccoon?? it does add to the randomness, which makes me like it even more...
Idk.

I just found it lyin round the Internet.

But if I had to rank animals I'm concerned with evolving to the point they could destroy us, raccoon are atleast Top Three. (Prolly Top Two, Grolar Bears (Pizzlies as well.)are right up there.)

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idk.

But if I had to rank animals I'm concerned with evolving to the point they could destroy us, raccoon are atleast Top Three. (Prolly Top Two, Grolar Bears (Pizzlies as well.)are right up there.)

i fear an evolved armadillo... those things freak me out anyway...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idk.

Fuckin' hilarious!

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuckin' hilarious!
Hudson Bay isn't really that far away.

Those things could be before I know it. Hopefully we'll have worked something out with the raccoons by then. Little hand washing stations all over the place, or something. They're born with a mask on, hard to trust em.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nos, you just got STACHED!!! :les:

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one thing I am most afraid of in this world is bats, I don't think I ever shared my bat story with y'all so I will now.

I was in my early 20's my job at the time was as a cement mason, I worked like a 14 hour day, got home from work and after a quick shower went to bed, when I went in the bedroom to lay down after what seemed like 30 seconds I felt something on my leg, I went to kinda wave it away I thought it was a fly or a mosquito but when I went to wave it away I hit something much larger than a fly or mosquito, I screamed like a little girl and jumped up and grabbed my work boot and hit it out of the air, then slammed it when it hit the ground, I got rid of the bat and washed up a bit then went and layed back down I then laughed outloud thinking man i'm glad nobody heard that. I absolutely hate bats!

ALSO, I hated bats before this happened!

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one thing I am most afraid of in this world is bats, I don't think I ever shared my bat story with y'all so I will now.

I was in my early 20's my job at the time was as a cement mason, I worked like a 14 hour day, got home from work and after a quick shower went to bed, when I went in the bedroom to lay down after what seemed like 30 seconds I felt something on my leg, I went to kinda wave it away I thought it was a fly or a mosquito but when I went to wave it away I hit something much larger than a fly or mosquito, I screamed like a little girl and jumped up and grabbed my work boot and hit it out of the air, then slammed it when it hit the ground, I got rid of the bat and washed up a bit then went and layed back down I then laughed outloud thinking man i'm glad nobody heard that. I absolutely hate bats!

Wait a minute, you fear bats, but your screen name is someone who can turn into a bat?? you really are bruce wayne

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My hatred of bats is so well known with my family and friends that I am always getting presents like plastic bats, shirts with bats on them, coffee cups with batman, movies about bats, all kinds of stupid shit! Man, I hate my friends and family!

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ALSO, I hated bats before this happened!
I always think I can handle a bat. Each and every time I disappoint myself. They're like flying mice. And I am afraid of mice that can't fly!

There's a great bat cave in Austin. And another big cave just north of San Antonio that's full of em too. If you're interested. Lol.