• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

34-64-94 MLB Draft : CHAT

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's like being black in 1960 and someone saying: "Look dude, J. Edgar Hoover is as respected as anyone in the government. You have to listen to everything he says and if you don't want to agree with him then you can leave now"

Call me Martin Luther King Jr.........

Holy shit, you are an ignorant little fucker aren't you...

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again never said that. In fact, I explicitly said you could have been doing more important shit.

No, you insinuated that because I hadn't taken the time to answer your question that I wasn't going to give you one. Then, you said I had been on every hour and so should have had plenty of time to respond. I don't check with this thread every time I'm on - cause I don't pick til the 14th round. Also, with the way today is going, I am off the comp in about 10 minutes and probably won't be back on until tomorrow morning. I had work that I had to do that I already put off too long, spending too much time with this stupid conversation. I've got the in-laws coming in 2 hours. Kid to pick up from school and take to violin lessons. I have a little league practice to plan for. Cub scouts meeting tonight as well as my kid's play. I would have most likely gotten back to you in the morning, but you've already insinuated that I'm brain dead, and giving you a link that, in all honesty may or may not say what I said word for word, just isn't that high of a priority.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I rather enjoyed today's back and forth more than I enjoyed waiting... I actually learned some interesting stuffs... :nod:
I hope my posts can strike a balance between didactic and entertaining. I enjoy hearing other people's opinions, and if I agree with their opinions, I like doing that. Now if someone wants to hold a grudge from a thread that concluded a week ago because they were wrong, I may (depending on what else I have going on today) give them a reply.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you insinuated that because I hadn't taken the time to answer your question that I wasn't going to give you one. Then, you said I had been on every hour and so should have had plenty of time to respond. I don't check with this thread every time I'm on - cause I don't pick til the 14th round. Also, with the way today is going, I am off the comp in about 10 minutes and probably won't be back on until tomorrow morning. I had work that I had to do that I already put off too long, spending too much time with this stupid conversation. I've got the in-laws coming in 2 hours. Kid to pick up from school and take to violin lessons. I have a little league practice to plan for. Cub scouts meeting tonight as well as my kid's play. I would have most likely gotten back to you in the morning, but you've already insinuated that I'm brain dead, and giving you a link that, in all honesty may or may not say what I said word for word, just isn't that high of a priority.
:suds:Good luck with all your shit. Sounds like you'll be able to spend some quality time with your kids

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:suds:Good luck with all your shit. Sounds like you'll be able to spend some quality time with your kids

Every day. He gets both my wife and I from about 2:30 until 8:00 (bedtime) every day. He's six, and an only child, so he loves the attention. At 13, he might not think so highly of it.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope my posts can strike a balance between didactic and entertaining. I enjoy hearing other people's opinions, and if I agree with their opinions, I like doing that. Now if someone wants to hold a grudge from a thread that concluded a week ago because they were wrong, I may (depending on what else I have going on today) give them a reply.

You try to pass off your opinions as facts and change the rules to fit your opinion. Then when people don't agree with your opinion you start calling them racist. I am done caring what your opinions are, you are simply a pompous windbag.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You try to pass off your opinions as facts and change the rules to fit your opinion. Then when people don't agree with your opinion you start calling them racist. I am done caring what your opinions are, you are simply a pompous windbag.
Hmm... Is Bath Ruth better than Otto Neu? That's an opinion- but it's also a fact.

And way to miss an obvious and apparent analogy that wasn't at all literal- I'd expect nothing less from you

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every day. He gets both my wife and I from about 2:30 until 8:00 (bedtime) every day. He's six, and an only child, so he loves the attention. At 13, he might not think so highly of it.
Savor it. When I was 6, I thought my dad was God. He knew the answer to every question I asked. "How much money does the President make?" "Why, a billion dollars." "Why do people smoke?" "Because they get addicted to nicotine and can't stop." By 14, I didn't think of him the same way though :(

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They did trade but Mebert had 3 picks and traded 1 to Milk and only made one pick.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Savor it. When I was 6, I thought my dad was God. He knew the answer to every question I asked. "How much money does the President make?" "Why, a billion dollars." "Why do people smoke?" "Because they get addicted to nicotine and can't stop." By 14, I didn't think of him the same way though :(
He shoulda Slapped you around instead of lying.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Instead EHB OTC?

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1