• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

32 Team NFL Draft Chat

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Majority wins...

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I have already said I will vote no trades.

Anyone else care to vote now so we have the rule in place for the next draft?

I rule trades allowed pending majority vote. You post the trade and give the league 30min to vote the majority vote decides it.

You would already have 2 guys approve it (guys involved in trade) so you would need at least 3 No's to deny the trade.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I rule trades allowed pending majority vote. You post the trade and give the league 30min to vote the majority vote decides it.

You would already have 2 guys approve it (guys involved in trade) so you would need at least 3 No's to deny the trade.

I'm kinda leaning all or nothing on trades. If we have 5 that vote yes and 7 that vote no that will end up causing future grudges where people will vote no because someone voted no on their trade. That won't solve our problem IMO.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm kinda leaning all or nothing on trades. If we have 5 that vote yes and 7 that vote no that will end up causing future grudges where people will vote no because someone voted no on their trade. That won't solve our problem IMO.[/QUOTE

Then I say allow trades and if it ever comes a time that the trade is soooo one sided and you suspect shady business then only you can deny it.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm kinda leaning all or nothing on trades. If we have 5 that vote yes and 7 that vote no that will end up causing future grudges where people will vote no because someone voted no on their trade. That won't solve our problem IMO.[/QUOTE

Then I say allow trades and if it ever comes a time that the trade is soooo one sided and you suspect shady business then only you can deny it.

So that means no more trades for you? :whistle:

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I vote all trades... What some feel are fair some disagree.. I don't think anybody would intentionally throw a match... I think the problem people are having are with my trades... And I can say IMO I think I got the better part of the deal... I think Bruce Smith is a game changer... If you also take into account I have 0 D-Linemen, 2 OLB that play 3-4, 1 left the other right... I also drop an end that played 4-3 his entire career and now plays OLB since he plays for a team that plays 3-4, and I drop an OLB that doesn't fit my scheme... I get Ham is a great player and you judge his greatness, but he isn't better than Smith IMO... And Peppers was grabbed because he was the best Panther IMO when I grabbed him and I was still looking at running a 4-3... Also had I seen Greene played 3 years in Carolina that would have been my pick, I didn't realize he did 2 stints... Peppers was only selected that high because of the 1 team per player rule so in essence he would have gone much later if not still be on the board... That's just how I looked at it plus it allows me to pick from the Steelers which would have allowed me to keep Rod Woodson...:L

In closing I traded 2 great players for 2 players who may be the GOAT at their positions... I feel I won both trades yet the guys on the other side feel the same... Doesn't that make each trade worth it...:noidea:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I vote all trades... What some feel are fair some disagree.. I don't think anybody would intentionally throw a match... I think the problem people are having are with my trades... And I can say IMO I think I got the better part of the deal... I think Bruce Smith is a game changer... If you also take into account I have 0 D-Linemen, 2 OLB that play 3-4, 1 left the other right... I also drop an end that played 4-3 his entire career and now plays OLB since he plays for a team that plays 3-4, and I drop an OLB that doesn't fit my scheme... I get Ham is a great player and you judge his greatness, but he isn't better than Smith IMO... And Peppers was grabbed because he was the best Panther IMO when I grabbed him and I was still looking at running a 4-3... Also had I seen Greene played 3 years in Carolina that would have been my pick, I didn't realize he did 2 stints... Peppers was only selected that high because of the 1 team per player rule so in essence he would have gone much later if not still be on the board... That's just how I looked at it plus it allows me to pick from the Steelers which would have allowed me to keep Rod Woodson...:L

In closing I traded 2 great players for 2 players who may be the GOAT at their positions... I feel I won both trades yet the guys on the other side feel the same... Doesn't that make each trade worth it...:noidea:

100% agree with this. It's all in fun lol

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Sorry everyone it's normally a lot more active

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:nod: sick kid for the past two days I just woke up didn't sleep yesterday :L

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:nod: sick kid for the past two days I just woke up didn't sleep yesterday :L

I know tha feeling!!! Hope all gets better soon... I believe Clay is gone though... Actually I think you have him...:noidea:

steveringo

People's Front of Judea
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm good with the one hour OTC and no time slots.... I'll even make an attempt at thinking ahead and leaving a list if I know I'll be out.....

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm good with the one hour OTC and no time slots.... I'll even make an attempt at thinking ahead and leaving a list if I know I'll be out.....

And its appreciated

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where are we right now in the draft order?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else watching the Boca Raton Bowl?