• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

32 Team NFL Draft Chat

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did say thought we shouldn't trade 1st and 2nd round picks, did everyone agree?

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we have an issue we will go back and undue the trade. Unfortunately WLK you will lose one of the picks you just made.

I will move everything back to how it was.

Also, there is no need for approval of the trade made between Clark and Myself as I don't need to do that one anymore.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WLK please choose one or the other of the picks you just made.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GOOD NEWS

If you go look at how WLK announced his picks for Woodson and Woodson you will see he listed Charles first thus making Rod a 3rd round pick.

I simply put them in the wrong order.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did say thought we shouldn't trade 1st and 2nd round picks, did everyone agree?

I don't mind at all, not one bit, but you and Steve have complained alot about the trades made on the baseball side, and this is a 2nd for a 9th. Whats the difference between that and the baseball trades? I just want one set of rules. I think all trades should be allowed. I think this trade was fair, player for player. But I also know if I trade a 7th for a 1st now, I'm not gonna be good with it being rejected. Not pissed, just want it straight going forward. Lets have trades, or lets not, with no complaints afterwards:noidea:

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now I axe once again anyone have an issue with either of the trades?

My trade with WLK or my trade with Clark???

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GOOD NEWS

If you go look at how WLK announced his picks for Woodson and Woodson you will see he listed Charles first thus making Rod a 3rd round pick.

I simply put them in the wrong order.

:rollseyes: Whatever. Like I said, I heard it for a week on the baseball side, and this is exactly what I meant earlier in the thread. I DO NOT WANT THE TRADE TAKEN BACK. I'm just gonna be interested in what determines a reject going forward

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't mind at all, not one bit, but you and Steve have complained alot about the trades made on the baseball side, and this is a 2nd for a 9th. Whats the difference between that and the baseball trades? I just want one set of rules. I think all trades should be allowed. I think this trade was fair, player for player. But I also know if I trade a 7th for a 1st now, I'm not gonna be good with it being rejected. Not pissed, just want it straight going forward. Lets have trades, or lets not, with no complaints afterwards:noidea:

If you trade Terrell Davis for Walter Payton, yeah i'll have an issue with that. If you include your 11th pick for his 17th that will soften the blow.

None of this means a hill of shit now as Woodson is actually the 3rd pick not 2nd.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't have a problem with either. All I'm saying is the baseball trades were fair too IMO. It's all good

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think both are fair but the trade with WLK shouldn't have been done because of the 1 rule we had written down of no trading away 1st and 2nd round picks. That being said I think the trades should stand and we move on. From here on out NO trades involving guys first and second round selections.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:rollseyes: Whatever. Like I said, I heard it for a week on the baseball side, and this is exactly what I meant earlier in the thread. I DO NOT WANT THE TRADE TAKEN BACK. I'm just gonna be interested in what determines a reject going forward

Sorry but whatever doesn't work for me here. You went out of your way to post the no trading for two rounds post.

My problem was not really about the rounds as we all value players differently but rather two players who played the same position were traded for each other and one of said players was clearly a better player and the other pieces included in that trade did not make it a fair trade being the player trading the better shortstop already had a centerfielder.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you trade Terrell Davis for Walter Payton, yeah i'll have an issue with that. If you include your 11th pick for his 17th that will soften the blow.

None of this means a hill of shit now as Woodson is actually the 3rd pick not 2nd.

OK, now that's BS. Yall got bent over Robin Yount for Alan Trammel. Compare their numbers, all star appearances, etc. Now compare this trade. You can do whatever you want, I've never complained about anything. Regulate the trades or don't, it's whatever

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Woodson was a 2nd round pick not a 3rd but we are splitting hairs because its 1 pick away from being a 3rd.

2.12.24 : WLK : Rod Woodson - CB - Pittsburgh

Trades stand and we move on.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think both are fair but the trade with WLK shouldn't have been done because of the 1 rule we had written down of no trading away 1st and 2nd round picks. That being said I think the trades should stand and we move on. From here on out NO trades involving guys first and second round selections.

You must have missed where I said Rod Woodson should have been listed as a 3rd round pick, no rule was broken

In no way is that trade the same as the baseball trade...