• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

30 Year MLB Draft : CHAT

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boogie is so underrated. If he played for LA or BY, the hype would be insane. Look at the hype around Zinger in NY
Cousins is the best center in the league. As for Porzingis he does things that it should be illegal for a 7 foot 3 player to do. The fact that he's been able to more than hold his own on the glass has been the most surprising part. He's the perfect modern day NBA big man with his athleticism at that height. Combine that with his shooting touch and he's just insane

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cousins is the best center in the league. As for Porzingis he does things that it should be illegal for a 7 foot 3 player to do. The fact that he's been able to more than hold his own on the glass has been the most surprising part. He's the perfect modern day NBA big man with his athleticism at that height. Combine that with his shooting touch and he's just insane
I worry that Porzingis may get wasted in NY. If I were them, I'd trade Melo for a decent young player and a non protected 1st rounder. They'd win less this year, have two 1st rounders in what is going to be an outstanding draft, and another young guy to build around. Couple of interesting spots IMO......Sacramento and Dallas. Both teams are not quite good enough, make the trade for WCS and a 1st or Chandler Parsons and a 1st. I think Melo plays well off Cousins, would make them a playoff team. Deal is no good for Dallas long term, but Cuban would do anything to win

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like Cousins, but I don't know about best center in the league. As a true center he is number 2 behind Drummond. I think he is better then, but I would prefer Gobert or Deandre Jordan. That is a personal preference though and I freely admit Cousins is better.

Then you have the PF that spends a lot of time at Center. Brow, Ibaka, and Horford that I think are better players.

I am not sure what the hell happened to Marc Gasol and Noah

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Cousins, but I don't know about best center in the league. As a true center he is number 2 behind Drummond. I think he is better then, but I would prefer Gobert or Deandre Jordan. That is a personal preference though and I freely admit Cousins is better.

Then you have the PF that spends a lot of time at Center. Brow, Ibaka, and Horford that I think are better players.

I am not sure what the hell happened to Marc Gasol and Noah
No way Drummond is better than Boogie....

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I worry that Porzingis may get wasted in NY. If I were them, I'd trade Melo for a decent young player and a non protected 1st rounder. They'd win less this year, have two 1st rounders in what is going to be an outstanding draft, and another young guy to build around. Couple of interesting spots IMO......Sacramento and Dallas. Both teams are not quite good enough, make the trade for WCS and a 1st or Chandler Parsons and a 1st. I think Melo plays well off Cousins, would make them a playoff team. Deal is no good for Dallas long term, but Cuban would do anything to win

Love Melo but his timetable and the timetable of the Knicks don't match. Unless Melo can help pull in a big time free agent trading him is a good option. The knee surgery looks like it took away athleticsm already. He has a no trade so can't ever see him accepting a trade to the Kings. I think Houston would be an option. They're struggling after trying to go all in.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way Drummond is better than Boogie....

agree to disagree. If boogie cared to play defense for an entire game he would be a top 5-10 player in the league. Just not a fan of his attitude, crazy talented, can't get out of his own way.

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knicks are also gonna waste Porzingis if they continue with the triangle. He needs to be in a spread pick and roll.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love Melo but his timetable and the timetable of the Knicks don't match. Unless Melo can help pull in a big time free agent trading him is a good option. The knee surgery looks like it took away athleticsm already. He has a no trade so can't ever see him accepting a trade to the Kings. I think Houston would be an option. They're struggling after trying to go all in.
Houston would look good on paper, though I'm not sure he'd dig being the #2 option. If he could, they'd be contenders. In Dallas, I'm positive Dirk would differ to him, and actually make Melo a better player, because you're not doubling Melo every time with Dirk at the 3 point line

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nos said he'd be about 20 minutes. Ritz is probably finishing up his foot massage

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 438.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does your DH have to log in so many at bats as a DH or can anyone get plugged in there?

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does your DH have to log in so many at bats as a DH or can anyone get plugged in there?

With the newness of the position, we've always just plugged anyone.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah you can use anyone at DH as long as they are a 08,38,68,98 fit...

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah you can use anyone at DH as long as they are a 08,38,68,98 fit...

Holy shit, I looked a Banks like 6 rounds ago. For some reason I came down on "Not draft Eligible". That was a steal this late