• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

#3 Washington Capitals vs #6 New York Rangers | ECQF Series Thread

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not the series. Operaloco doesn't work for series, only games. Something like 40-1 for the Caps. I don't like your odds in game.

Jeremiah, what do you think? You like the Caps in game 4?

m1C1E.gif

Yeah...yeah...I'm alright with this usage/pick.

m1C1E.gif

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone posted another angle of that Rangers shift change:

3EkDqRy.jpg

LOL

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That pic must have taken a lot of effort, but it was well worth it. :thumb:

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty clear that's too many men on the ice and yet the zebra's arm isn't raised...

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't watch this game, mainly because I can't stand Pierre. However, I did check in on it a bunch of times with the mute button on of course.:D: It was really strange almost every time I switched over the Rangers were on the powerplay. Was the officiating that bad?

DChero

Out of Work Superhero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone posted another angle of that Rangers shift change:

3EkDqRy.jpg

LOL

The Caps have too many men on the ice.

I didn't watch this game, mainly because I can't stand Pierre. However, I did check in on it a bunch of times with the mute button on of course.:D: It was really strange almost every time I switched over the Rangers were on the powerplay. Was the officiating that bad?

Nice! I've had to watch half of the Pens/Isles series on mute because of how tired I am of the NBC crew. I can take it until about halfway through the second period of each game. Milbury makes me miss Steiggy.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nice! I've had to watch half of the Pens/Isles series on mute because of how tired I am of the NBC crew. I can take it until about halfway through the second period of each game. Milbury makes me miss Steiggy.

At least Milbury is in the studio. Pierre never stops talking about useless things. Just call the damn game & let us know who has the puck & is making plays. I don't think that's too much to ask.

DChero

Out of Work Superhero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least Milbury is in the studio. Pierre never stops talking about useless things. Just call the damn game & let us know who has the puck & is making plays. I don't think that's too much to ask.

Think about it like this. Pierre has a chance of taking a puck to the face, ending all of our problems. What do we have to hope for to silence Milbury? A Bane appearance?

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think about it like this. Pierre has a chance of taking a puck to the face, ending all of our problems. What do we have to hope for to silence Milbury? A Bane appearance?

That by some miracle a team hires him for their front office or to coach. If Scott Howson can find a front office job as quickly as he did I hold out hope that it's possible.

DChero

Out of Work Superhero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That by some miracle a team hires him for their front office or to coach. If Scott Howson can find a front office job as quickly as he did I hold out hope that it's possible.

Please be the Flyers. Please be the Flyers. Please be the Flyers. Please be the Flyers. Please be the Flyers. Please be the Flyers. Please be the Flyers. Please be the Flyers. Please be the Flyers. Please be the Flyers. Please be the Flyers. Please be the Flyers. Please be the Flyers. Please be the Flyers. Please be the Flyers. Please be the Flyers. Please be the Flyers. Please be the Flyers. Please be the Flyers. Please be the Flyers. Please be the Flyers. Please be the Flyers. Please be the Flyers. Please be the Flyers. Please be the Flyers. Please be the Flyers. Please be the Flyers. Please be the Flyers.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please be the Flyers. Please be the Flyers. Please be the Flyers. Please be the Flyers. Please be the Flyers. Please be the Flyers. Please be the Flyers. Please be the Flyers. Please be the Flyers. Please be the Flyers. Please be the Flyers. Please be the Flyers. Please be the Flyers. Please be the Flyers. Please be the Flyers. Please be the Flyers. Please be the Flyers. Please be the Flyers. Please be the Flyers. Please be the Flyers. Please be the Flyers. Please be the Flyers. Please be the Flyers. Please be the Flyers. Please be the Flyers. Please be the Flyers. Please be the Flyers. Please be the Flyers.

Philly or Vancouver would be EPIC!! I'd love to see Milpuke reunited with Luongo.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just think if Vancouver fired Gillis & hired Milbury to fix their cap problems. I honestly think Canucks fans would be devastated. They'd watch as their team would be destroyed from within like no other in league history. It would be fun to watch for the rest of us though. After all we need more comedy than what Edmonton does every year.:D:

DChero

Out of Work Superhero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just think if Vancouver fired Gillis & hired Milbury to fix their cap problems. I honestly think Canucks fans would be devastated. They'd watch as their team would be destroyed from within like no other in league history. It would be fun to watch for the rest of us though. After all we need more comedy than what Edmonton does every year.:D:

Milbury could ensure that the Coyotes/Jets franchise gets moved. :yo:

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Milbury could ensure that the Coyotes/Jets franchise gets moved. :yo:

Milbury working for Bettman. I don't think Bettman is that stupid. I does bother me that Maloney has become a solid GM after messing up the Islanders. Then again he never should have gotten the Islanders job in the first place.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If I'm watching on NBC, I will listen to Roenick, Jones, or anyone else, but mute it anytime Milbury comes on. It's annoying to have to do it... but not as annoying as listening to that gasbag.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was watching hockey at my dad's earlier today and Milbury was on talking about how awful Fleury was and my dad goes, "didn't that guy run the Islanders into the ground." and I go "yeah." He then picks up the remote and hits mute. It was one of those you had to be there moments, but it was hilarious.